Customize

New Members Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Sonichu, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Exactly, you will fit right in here!!!!!
  2. Anonymous Member

Good afternoon. I'm Fr Daniel. It is a pleasure to be a part of this movement. Peace
  3. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome here Fr.
  4. Hello I am trojan army :) may i know if you guys have the link for anon philippines forum.. Tia!
  5. Anonymous Member

Thank you
  6. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Trojan
    We don’t have a Philippines forum but if you register you can use the search bar for countries or languages and you’ll find what we have.
  7. CDXR12 Member

Hello, brothers, I am new and I have seen the video and I want to contribute to capture the people who really deserve it I am from Spain
  8. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi welcome here. We have a Spanish forum that’s not very active but you can post there or in the English section
  9. Oxidenyo Member

Thanks mate
  10. sioh Member

hola queridos compañeros soy nuevo en esto pero me apasiona el identificar vulnerabilidades en sistemas y ayudar a la gente de los criminales y pedófilos enfermos.
  11. Disambiguation Global Moderator

We don’t hack, that is a different part of Anonymous
  12. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Pain in the Ass
  13. Hello, new member here! I'm interested in organized protests and any other legal ways I can be a PITA to the Co$.

14. What region?
  15. Hello,

West-Central Florida.
  16. Sorry, still getting used to the forum software. I'm in the West-Central Florida region.
  17. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Don’t share much more personal info than that. You can message people here directly and exchange info that way. This board is watched by Scientology and others who enjoy trolling.
  18. I appreciate the advice. Thank you.
  19. i want bo be anonymous in my life i never think join to these organitation sorry if you can't understand me to much the problem is i'm an spanish man but i'm freedom i'm a new person who hate the politician thing and i want to share my message and being anonymous become the world in a better place

THANKS
  20. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Jose
    You can register here too. There is a Spanish forum too and you can post in English or Spanish. Welcome here.
  21. snt Member

hola soy snt y soy nuevo me prodrian a enseñar ha hacker??
  22. snt Member

hola soy snt me prodrian enseñar a hackear ?
  23. no enseñamos hackear aquí
  24. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi snt WWP is a legal and peaceful site. We don’t teach hacking
  25. Hi my name is fiddlesticks. I recently Un covered some information that I'm posting below
    Please cOlla borate with me as I live at 34234 zip.

https://www.scribd.com/document/12847409/ar-210-190-post-cemetaries

There were several Indian burial grounds and cemetaries which were destoyed and the remains dis-interred. Please follow link to offical document.

There is also an area in Sarasota FL called Lakewood Ranch. Within the past 15 years cancer has been claiming lives here by the hundreds...much much more than normal. Children are dying quite frequently. Cause is always cancer. I am currently researching this and could use all the help I can get. Please e mail me if you have any questions.

Ajburton36@gmail.com
  26. Don't post email addresses, yours or anyone else's ok.
    Also provide documentation of any allegations you make as we don't act on the say so of everyone who posts here, it's proof we want or no deal.