Customize

New Members Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Sonichu, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Hello well this is me TeMayoc a reprisinitive of the S.O.K. even tho I started here as an anon cause I was inspired cause someone else thought like me I've been reading and studying on other sites then I got pointed this was but always rember a few things Its ussally more fun with more people and two it's always fun to help but I'm gonna be involved even tho I'm secluded from people of anonymous for certain reasons
  2. Exactly, you will fit right in here!!!!!
  3. Anonymous Member

Good afternoon. I'm Fr Daniel. It is a pleasure to be a part of this movement. Peace
  4. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome here Fr.
  5. Hello I am trojan army :) may i know if you guys have the link for anon philippines forum.. Tia!
  6. Anonymous Member

Thank you
  7. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Trojan
    We don’t have a Philippines forum but if you register you can use the search bar for countries or languages and you’ll find what we have.
  8. CDXR12 Member

Hello, brothers, I am new and I have seen the video and I want to contribute to capture the people who really deserve it I am from Spain
  9. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi welcome here. We have a Spanish forum that’s not very active but you can post there or in the English section
  10. Oxidenyo Member

Thanks mate
  11. sioh Member

hola queridos compañeros soy nuevo en esto pero me apasiona el identificar vulnerabilidades en sistemas y ayudar a la gente de los criminales y pedófilos enfermos.
  12. Disambiguation Global Moderator

We don’t hack, that is a different part of Anonymous
  13. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Pain in the Ass
  14. Hello, new member here! I'm interested in organized protests and any other legal ways I can be a PITA to the Co$.
  15. Hello,

West-Central Florida.
  16. Sorry, still getting used to the forum software. I'm in the West-Central Florida region.
  17. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Don’t share much more personal info than that. You can message people here directly and exchange info that way. This board is watched by Scientology and others who enjoy trolling.
  18. I appreciate the advice. Thank you.
  19. i want bo be anonymous in my life i never think join to these organitation sorry if you can't understand me to much the problem is i'm an spanish man but i'm freedom i'm a new person who hate the politician thing and i want to share my message and being anonymous become the world in a better place

THANKS
  20. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Jose
    You can register here too. There is a Spanish forum too and you can post in English or Spanish. Welcome here.
  21. snt Member

hola soy snt y soy nuevo me prodrian a enseñar ha hacker??
  22. snt Member

hola soy snt me prodrian enseñar a hackear ?
  23. no enseñamos hackear aquí
  24. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi snt WWP is a legal and peaceful site. We don’t teach hacking
  25. Hi my name is fiddlesticks. I recently Un covered some information that I'm posting below
    Please cOlla borate with me as I live at 34234 zip.

https://www.scribd.com/document/12847409/ar-210-190-post-cemetaries

There were several Indian burial grounds and cemetaries which were destoyed and the remains dis-interred. Please follow link to offical document.

There is also an area in Sarasota FL called Lakewood Ranch. Within the past 15 years cancer has been claiming lives here by the hundreds...much much more than normal. Children are dying quite frequently. Cause is always cancer. I am currently researching this and could use all the help I can get. Please e mail me if you have any questions.
    MOD:EMAIL DELETED
  26. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi
    Thanks for your work. I’ll be interested in seeing more. We don’t post emails here because trolls have posted emails of people like ex wives or disliked co-workers. You can register an account here and then ask people to message you and then give them your email. Of course they may be trolls too but at least it’s your choice. Your information on the disinterred - Tribes are very careful to re-bury their members and if you know of cases where people’s bones were dug up please notify local tribes.
  27. Often Member

Please, catch momo, he is so bad my god... he have no souls he deserve to be on jail forever
  28. reversal Member

Hi there,
    I'm new here, and I wish I'll find what I'm looking for here!
  29. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi there reversal, look around and read the conversations. I hope you find where you want to be.
  30. Lickit10Times Member

Welcome around - There is a planning catagory in this forum, start planning away :)
  31. Hello. I’m new, and would like to learn about this activist group.
  32. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Wizard.We are a small part of Anonymous, we engage in legal and peaceful protests. Please take a look thru the conversations and if you have questions, just ask.
  33. Rodvan Member

Hi
    I don't really thing this is Anonymous but i must to try it...
    I'm a french "scriptingkids" and i'm notre really informed how Can i do something . If i Can Do anything for """"Anonymous"""", just asking to me ...
  34. Rodvan Member

I dont know the Real translate but i prefer Steel stupid this time
  35. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Rod
    We are a small part of Anonymous. We engage in peaceful and legal protests and don’t teach hacking.
    If you want to be a member of Anonymous all you need to do is say”I am a member of Anonymous”
    . Please take a look around. You can search for topics by using the search bar. Welcome here.
  36. BlackJack21 Member

Hi all,

I am new here. Looking for help with protesting censorship. I am looking for good advice on:
    * Anonymous hosting where contributors can post and US lawyers will have a difficult time removing content.
    * Good ways to protect contributors when they post and avoid lawsuits for libel,
    * This protest is legal, but fighting rich people who want to censor the internet.
    * Kinda like wikileaks but smaller.
    * Info on best ways to help whistleblowers protect themselves.

In exchange I can offer some skills to help others. Willing to trade help for info.
    - Not seeking an army, seeking advice.

Thanks
  37. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome here. I suggest you look at the Freedom of Information forum for a start, at least some of what you want is there.
    https://whyweprotest.net/#freedom-of-information.281
  38. Hello, happy to be here..
  39. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Casey. Good to have you.