Customize

New Members Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Sonichu, Oct 26, 2012.

1. new_master Member

hi my name is new_master and i'm new here, what can i do to help ?
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi new master welcome here. Take a look through the conversations and forums. Find something you’re interested in. We aren’t the hacking part of Anonymous.
  3. Hello. My name is Richard, and I am developing a new movement called the 'Enough' movement. I have a deep interest in helping to create a better world, and I'm especially interested in how activism, in the form of non-violent philosophy, strategy and tactics, can be utilised and made effective. I look forward to being here.
  4. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome here Richard. Please take a look around and if you have question use the “ask questions here” thread.
  5. hi,I,m from INDONESIA,I'm new here
  6. Hey guys I'm loliShiftStreak I'm from SoCal XD
  7. Disambiguation Global Moderator

8. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi loli
    Welcome here

Best to not tell people more than just where you’re from, this place isn’t always friendly.
  9. Phatboy Member

What's up everyone? My name is Phatboy and I am new here. I have heard about Anonymous for a long time and have the same interests and views. After watching the documentary on YouTube I decided to finally get involved.

Phatboy
  10. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome Phatboy. Look through our forums and find what you are interested in. You will receive some troll comments too. Welcome to WWP
  11. Benqboot Member

hello im benqboot and im a guy that wants to do something for this world, and im really interested in new knowledge and also i want to help in everything i could
  12. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Benqboot welcome here. Please spend some time looking thru our forums and find somewhere you want to join in. Ignore Trolls
  13. Antipedofilia Member

Mi es Antipedofilia Soy nuevo Aqui :)
  14. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi, take a look at the Op Innocence forum. Also there are references to Op Deatheaters. These aren’t very active now but if you are interested please post about it, I can answer questions.
  15. Thermal Member

Hi, my name is Jorge or my nick is Thermal and im from spain
  16. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome here Thremal!
  17. I am a new member of this forum. I protest against covert actions and programs of the CIA, related to Mind Control - Sexual Abuse - False Flag Events - The War of Drugs and collusion with Drugs Lords and mafia leaders - against the activities and recruiting methods of religious cults like Moon and Scientology - Child Sexual Abuse and human trafficking - Paedophile Networks of the Elite - Tax Exempt status of Destructive Cults in the US and abroad, etc.
    I published a book in Amsterdam, 1980 called ''Youth Cults in the Netherlands'' and almost finished my first english book, that contains chapters on the issues mentioned here. I will post my first story shortly. Thank you guys.
  18. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome here Henry, you will be greeted with a lot of negative comments. I suggest you respond to ideas and ignore trolls.
  19. Don't bother.