Customize

New Members Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Sonichu, Oct 26, 2012.

1. new_master Member

hi my name is new_master and i'm new here, what can i do to help ?
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi new master welcome here. Take a look through the conversations and forums. Find something you’re interested in. We aren’t the hacking part of Anonymous.
  3. Hello. My name is Richard, and I am developing a new movement called the 'Enough' movement. I have a deep interest in helping to create a better world, and I'm especially interested in how activism, in the form of non-violent philosophy, strategy and tactics, can be utilised and made effective. I look forward to being here.
  4. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome here Richard. Please take a look around and if you have question use the “ask questions here” thread.
  5. hi,I,m from INDONESIA,I'm new here
  6. Hey guys I'm loliShiftStreak I'm from SoCal XD
  7. Disambiguation Global Moderator

8. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi loli
    Welcome here

Best to not tell people more than just where you’re from, this place isn’t always friendly.
  9. Phatboy Member

What's up everyone? My name is Phatboy and I am new here. I have heard about Anonymous for a long time and have the same interests and views. After watching the documentary on YouTube I decided to finally get involved.

Phatboy
  10. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome Phatboy. Look through our forums and find what you are interested in. You will receive some troll comments too. Welcome to WWP
  11. Benqboot Member

hello im benqboot and im a guy that wants to do something for this world, and im really interested in new knowledge and also i want to help in everything i could
  12. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Benqboot welcome here. Please spend some time looking thru our forums and find somewhere you want to join in. Ignore Trolls
  13. Antipedofilia Member

Mi es Antipedofilia Soy nuevo Aqui :)
  14. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi, take a look at the Op Innocence forum. Also there are references to Op Deatheaters. These aren’t very active now but if you are interested please post about it, I can answer questions.
  15. Thermal Member

Hi, my name is Jorge or my nick is Thermal and im from spain
  16. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome here Thremal!
  17. I am a new member of this forum. I protest against covert actions and programs of the CIA, related to Mind Control - Sexual Abuse - False Flag Events - The War of Drugs and collusion with Drugs Lords and mafia leaders - against the activities and recruiting methods of religious cults like Moon and Scientology - Child Sexual Abuse and human trafficking - Paedophile Networks of the Elite - Tax Exempt status of Destructive Cults in the US and abroad, etc.
    I published a book in Amsterdam, 1980 called ''Youth Cults in the Netherlands'' and almost finished my first english book, that contains chapters on the issues mentioned here. I will post my first story shortly. Thank you guys.
  18. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome here Henry, you will be greeted with a lot of negative comments. I suggest you respond to ideas and ignore trolls.
  19. Hi There , This is Whonix The Anonymous OS here.

Hope Whonix OS can help ppl who want to organize things securely and anonymously through the internet.

Thank You!
  20. Disambiguation Global Moderator

21. Hey there, people, I'm alexander anthonoth...
    Is here really freedom space?
  22. psylonet Member

23. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi welcome here. Pm sent
  24. mardoc Member

hi my name is mardoc and i'm new here.
    I'm an electronic expert and I spend my time with pentesting.

I hope I can serve you.
  25. Jeezus save us from yet another pentester.
  26. Rikowski Member

Hi guys, I'm here just to say hello. I am new in your ranks. I'm Polish, I've been on polish forum, but it is dead, soo I came here. I am sorry if I make mistakes in spelling, because my english isn't very nice.
  27. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi mardoc what’s pen testing?
  28. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Good to have you anywhere you want to post. The Polish forum wakes up sometimes.
  29. Satrion Member

My name is Satrion and i'm glad to be a part of this group!
  30. Q&A

It's fuck all to do with Biro pens Dis.

A penetration test, colloquially known as a pen test, is an authorized simulated attack on a computer system, performed to evaluate the security of the system. The test is performed to identify both weaknesses (also referred to as vulnerabilities), including the potential for unauthorized parties to gain access to the system's features and data,[1][2] as well as strengths,[3] enabling a full risk assessment to be completed.
    The process typically identifies the target systems and a particular goal—then reviews available information and undertakes various means to attain the goal. A penetration test target may be a white box (which provides background and system information) or black box (which provides only basic or no information except the company name). A gray box penetration test is a combination of the two (where limited knowledge of the target is shared with the auditor).[4] A penetration test can help determine whether a system is vulnerable to attack if the defenses were sufficient, and which defenses (if any) the test defeated.[5][3]
    Security issues that the penetration test uncovers should be reported to the system owner.[6] Penetration test reports may also assess potential impacts to the organization and suggest countermeasures to reduce risk.[6]
    The goals of a penetration test vary depending on the type of approved activity for any given engagement with the primary goal focused on finding vulnerabilities that could be exploited by a nefarious actor and informing the client of those vulnerabilities along with recommended mitigation strategies.[7]
    Penetration tests are a component of a full security audit. For example, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard requires penetration testing on a regular schedule, and after system changes.[8]
    Flaw hypothesis methodology is a systems analysis and penetration prediction technique where a list of hypothesized flaws in a software system are compiled through analysis of the specifications and documentation for the system. The list of hypothesized flaws is then prioritized on the basis of the estimated probability that a flaw actually exists, and on the ease of exploiting it to the extent of control or compromise. The prioritized list is used to direct the actual testing of the system.

More at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penetration_test
  31. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Satrion. Sorry I didn’t get you yesterday, welcome here. Ignore the trolls.
  32. Hello

It's like I've been SWATted.
    Police intimidation and surveillance is constant and all sorts of "accidents" causing injuries, no charges what so ever just terror.
    Ive learned a great deal about police, security and transit security and provocateur tactics so now its a matter of getting me to shut up and disappear.
    All my complaints are ignored and correspondence is unanswered.
    I need to report my horrific situation but all communications to news or civil liberties are blocked.
    I need help.
  33. DeepBlue36216 Member

Hi friends, my name is deepblue, looks like i'm not the only one. For the last year me and my friends started a little action against online dogfighting rings, a topic i intend to post some details on in the near future.
  34. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome here. We do only peaceful and legal protesting. Some members are not anonymous and are fighting the cult of Scientology so we keep it clean for them,
  35. Mihmaz Member

I am Mihmaz, I am here to protest the poor situation of freedom of speech and freedom of religion in my country Iraq. Nice to meet you all.
  36. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome here, I look forward to what you show us.
  37. ATTEDNEV12 Member

Hello guys im a new member i live in turkey i can speak arabic english german turkish i like to meet nwe people around the world and i like to protect human rights .
  38. Hola .soy LMNTX soy nuevo aquí
  39. Le puedo en que les puedo ayudar.