Customize

New Members Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Sonichu, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi bitboy welcome here. I answered you in another thread if you have questions just ask.
  2. BitBy01 Member

Aye, cheers.
  3. Apex Legends Member

just want to confirm if there is any group in india.
  4. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Apex this is an international forum. We are not the total of Anonymous and I suggest you look on line or in Twitter too if you want more than you find here.
  5. Hello! I came here, because I've read many articles about the Anonymous and felt inspired. I can't really hack, so I'll help by the means I can do and here I am :)
  6. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi BL
    We don’t hack here. Me for example- I can Google. We do legal and peaceful protesting only. Please take a look around, much of what we do is reporting various behaviors to various entities.
  7. Found a really helpful article on Dr. Fred Baughman (the quack Scientologist) This guy has zero credibility. So Thanks for that.
  8. Here is some good science to shut down the quacks, the lazy and the gullible. This is the recent meta-analysis published in the Lancet in 2018 on anti-depressants and there unequivocal effectiveness as compared to placebo. I have a decent amount of info on ADHD, and depression if you need solid science to back you up.

Attached Files:

9. DexterBBB Member

does anyone know what happened to the xenu-directory.net site?
  10. the Hurricane Member

Hola.
    Soy nuevo, y me gustaría formar parte de algo grande.
    Saludos y estamos en contacto!!
  11. Disambiguation Global Moderator

12. Anonymous Member

Ahoy mates. Thought I'd jump on board to join the ranks of this powerful group and perhaps contribute to the cause and conversations. I am passionately against The "Church" of Scientology and have spent over a year researching their cult, beliefs, jargon, biz acumen and evil ways. Have watched many podcasts and know many Scientologists personally that are being exploited by "The Church". I live in Scientologyville and know many good folks who have been indoctrinated into this parasitic cult. I would like to help expose "The Church" and their methods and actions publicly in effort to bring awareness to Scientologists and the prey that they feed on. I have loads of inside information due to my proximity to their headquarters and my residence in which over 40% of our building is inhabited by Scientologists. I have become friendly with many of them and familiar with their "Operations Protocol". None of them know I'm strongly against this cult - and plan to keep it that way. Looking forward to discussions and brainstorming to bring this cult into full transparency along with many other corrupt organizations that are destroying our society. Good to be here.
  13. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi crackerjack Welcome here! Im sorry for the late reply. Please look around and join conversations, it’s sounds like you know much.
  14. HOLA A TODOS COMO ESTAN_
  15. Disambiguation Global Moderator

16. Hello,
    I am happy to be of any kind of assistance to the noble cause of protest against things that should never be accepted within our society.
  17. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Derailed welcome here. You have been honored by an attack from our resident troll. Take some time and read through the discussions to find where you want to join in.
  18. MaxLuffe Member

Street Medic. Max at your Service. East Coast of North America. Combat Medic. Standing by in case of need.
  19. rambolambo Member

Oldfag from the Midwest visiting Hollywood for a week. Single and ready to mingle with a dongle ready to mongle. Looking for a good time and I herd the Co$ here can provide it. Are there still Chanologists left in this neck of the woods?
  20. Disambiguation Global Moderator

There are, they can often be found in front of the Blue building with signs. Welcome back.
  21. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Max, welcome here. There’s a discussion about medical consequences in the Hong Kong protests you may like
  22. lvcenti Member

hi, I'm lvcenti, pleased to help when needed. I translate well & do good problem solving. would greatly appreciate advice on how to have the upper hand @ work w/ one of 'them' in there. very stressful. thanks a lot - have a good day all,
  23. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi. Welcome here.