Customize

New Members Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Sonichu, Oct 26, 2012.

1. moarxenu Member

Welcome! We have had anons previously posting on WWP from other countries in the Balkans including Macedonia and Croatia.
  2. moarxenu Member

We could really use some help in taking down Narcon Harlingen. You can search for it or check the NN sub-forum for threads.
  3. Zeberdee Member

Ye I saw it, thanks a lot m8 :)
  4. A.O.T.F Member

Welcome Candle .. If you really want to help .. follow the white rabbit...

http://www.anonymousuk.org/join.htm
    • Like Like x 3
  5. A.O.T.F Member

Hi ICE .... Books ....... http://anonsource.org/download.php?list.17
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. OcelotcR Member

Hey im Ocelot From the UK Looking to raise awareness on bullies.
  7. Hey all. I am KaitoAnonymous from the Netherlands.
  8. zeldamaster17 Member

Zeldamaster17 (or zm17, or even Cody) here from the US! I'm looking to simply raise awareness of problems within the American government. I may be young, but I've spread words far enough to people who CAN do something. I've sparked a few adults into protesting already and I wanna find out more ways to help now that I'm old enough to do things on my own.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. m0nkey Member

New here. kthx.
    m0nkey from: irc.anonops
  10. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Welcome aboard.

While WWP doesn't have that issue on the table per say, feel free to start a thread and see what holds. Just be sure to use verifiable information.

Welcome aboard.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any in the question area of the new member zone. (Although I am sure m0nkey may be ready for action).
    • Like Like x 1
  11. OcelotcR Member

I Know :) Just with a recent case that anonymous completely destroyed the bullies made me think. I want to do that.:)
  12. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Here maybe a useful link. Granted it is in the Canadian area, but it does have some info you may have interest in.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. hushpuppy Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Ello!! everybody i am new but i love hearing and digging in info mostly consprearasys i love to draw too some of the drawing i do have symblos like the all seeing eye the masonic key and much much more i don't allway draw thos things i do other stuff i belive that there more that meets the eye ,goverment plus econ treat people as they are slaves i don't what to be a slave i wanna be free i wish i an hack my grredy dad too but ehh i don't know how i wish for help
  15. anonymous612 Member

WWP does not condone illegal activity, Eric, including hacking.

As for the rest of that....no comment.
  16. Anonymous Member

Your restraint is admirable.
  17. anonymous612 Member

More like "not sure if srs, don't want to look silly if not srs."
  18. iamHuman Member

Hello everyone. Obviously iamHuman. I am nothing more then a man with a voice. If possible please point me in the direction of up to date topics. Thanks.
  19. anonymous612 Member

20. tyko Member

Hello Fellow Citizens of the World.I am Tyko(Anonymous)..I will Disclose Random Information Throughout the Time of My Association With This website.Noted to everyone i am discreet and will continue to be anonymous for the info i have could put me and my friends family in great danger.But i will never stop what i do.for the people i will fight for,and for the people i will help,and for the people will stay free as long as anonymous continues to spread and grow strong and shares all possible information that has to do with our crooked world diplomatic government,for they will fall.THERE WILL BE PEACE AND HAPPINESS.TAKE A STAND AND SHARE ANY POSSIBLE INFORMATION THAT MAY HELP LEAD THE GOOD PEOPLE OF THE WORLD TO COMPLETE FREEDOM.THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND YOUR DETICATION,I AM TYKO,I AM ANONYMOUS,WE ARE LEGION,WE DO NOT FORGIVE,WE DO NOT FORGET,EXPECT US!!!!!
  21. IAmIttChan Member

IAmIttChan. I am unsure about all truths. I trust nobody without complete knowledge of the real Truth behind their motives. This includes Anonymous, Occupy and any group, no matter their stated politics. I am here for intellectual discussion. I am not Legion. I am not Anonymous. I am human. I am aware. Anyone who follows blindly is to be distrusted.

Goddamn it, this sounds too serious. This is for knowledge. Just get over the stigma and learn your shit.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. tyko Member

i understand what your saying.your open for discussion.but understand we arent a group,not a organization,just individual people,joining as legion to protest help and protect all.you have your opinions which is great,and this is serious,your life is going to be stripped away of any freedom and enjoyment by the gov. we are here to stop this if you dont want to help that fine we dont force no one,but any help will be great and you wont just be helping yourself you'll be helping the world.
    thank you for your time and your opinion,you sound extremely smart,and enjoy any input you have.
    thank you again I AM TYKO,AND I AM ANONYMOUS.take care......
  23. Sonichu Moderator

I'm not sure what you mean by
    What exactly is the real truth?

Besides we have individual motives. There is no real "group" motive, everyone here is participating as individuals, with their own goals, and their own way of accomplishing your goal.
  24. Sonichu Moderator

This is important. Make sure you are being careful if you really have information like that. This is a site to protest, not a whistle blowing site.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. thebrownanon Member

Well, I guess now is my opportunity to introduce myself. My name is thebrownanon and I come from the Wisconsin area. Now I found out about anonymous through various videos on youtube and I was shocked to learn that I haven't heard of it before. I'll be honest: I'm here mostly for the lulz and news. If there are others in my area that support this cause, I would be more than happy to reach out to them. I have just one last question. Even though you may be successful shutting down websites and hacking stuff, will it truly promote change? I actually think that the public is becoming more terrified and critical of Anonymous due to some of its member's actions and whatnot. Anyway thank you for taking the time to read this.
  26. Sonichu Moderator

Well this area of Anonymous doesn't hack at all. so we don't. But Anonymous members can be anyone, or do anything. Basically anyone can act Anonymously. What people think about Anons does not really matter.

There is plenty of lulz and news here. So I'm sure you'll see plenty of that.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  27. Doglover Member

Hi,I am Doglover,I am here to ask for your help.A woman by the name of Debbie Andrews went on tropical vacation,left her pets,a small dog,cat & bunny,locked in with no food or water.When police got in,"called by neighbour",little dog dead,cat almost dead,bunny dead.She could have had someone take care of them & didn't.When she got back & found police were looking for her she fled,from NB.to Alb.Police say they can't force her back.She's a monster who should be punished.Those babies died a terrible death from hunger & thirst.I'm sure she's on face book.I searched her name,she's been opening new account every few days.No pictures or info.She's trying to hide.Please help punish her.I cried when I saw news article,looked at my own little angel sleeping on my bed & thought,if I hadn't got him he could have ended up with monster like that.PLEASE,help me.Not right she gets away with this. Thank You.
  28. anon8109 Member

Hello Doglover. It sounds like this is a matter for the police to handle. If you think Anonymous can help you, try posting your request in an Off-Topic thread. You may find it difficult to get help though, since WhyWeProtest is mostly geared towards protesting Scientology and promoting free speech.
  29. AnxiousViper Member

Hi i'm AnxiousViper, heard about Anonymous 2 years ago and i like what they are inspiring and their motives.
    I'm here to talk and share thoughts with like-minded. Cheerio
  30. broomstick Global Moderator

Welcome AnxiousViper. Don't hesitate to ask a mod if you have any questions about the site.
  31. getphuked Member

M... hm...., I c. This is me and I like the I deal, BUT what's really going on?:confused: I got to this site from the Documentary " Occupy Unmasked " Lot of interesting shit brought up and a lot of sad shit heard.

I've been watching this shit from nixon days. It will take a world wide rebellion to kill the powers of the 1%. And that will never happen. Also do y'all really think they have not been using "WE The PEOPLE'S" money to proper for these very happenings? They have been telling y'all/us for decades.

Dig it! It's too little & it's DAMN LATE! Cyber War then ground then people POOR people will ("start") even kill more of one another, instead? But then again, that's what our poor sister earth need's.

LESS FUCKING PEOPLE

My friends tell me not to right shit like this because of our/there government saying this could be con strewed as a terrorist act or some shit.

I hope y'all know. They can see you! and every room n ur house.

I just want y'all to think and Trust No One!!!!
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  32. getphuked Member

Why Is No Body talking about Dubai ? Snow skiing in the fucking desert!!! Construction of private (((ISLANDS!!!)))
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  33. AnxiousViper Member

@Removed by AnxiousViper
  34. Anonymous Member

This thread is just for introductions.

Feel free to start a new thread if you want to continue this discussion.
  35. Sonichu Moderator

Unfortunately there isn't much here for trying to "kill the powers of the 1%". In fact I rather don't mind. I would just like them to be taxed appropriately. Otherwise, I think 1% is a pretty cool guy, eh has lots of money and doesn't afraid of anything.

While that may be an interesting point, I fail to see how you will get less people without either a war, a global accident, or some sort of institutional murder program. None of which I'm not looking forward to. Also, isn't it "Mother" earth, not "Sister"?

I rather agree, if you "right shit like this" it could be construed as terrorism. Because "righting" the over population problem probably would be an act of terrorism. :p

But seriously, that's why Anons work without revealing our own identification. That's why we rely completely on verifiable facts.

See this is what I'm talking about in regards to "verifiable facts". Unless you have some information about the Government slaving your computer and cameras in your house, I have to call bullshit.

But that's more about the rest of the threads... This introduction post is too long already.

If you want to ask any more questions, please feel free to ask in the "Still got Questions" thread.
  36. My first post and I hope this to be one of many. Hello all :)

A little about myself, I am a technically minded and politically conscious individual currently living in the highlands of Scotland. For years I have been involved mainly in animal welfare activism and animal rescue.

Recently I have set up a group to offer help and support to those who have been affected by the ongoing welfare reforms in the UK. Currently I am helping a number of people locally who have suffered benefit sanctions for the most trivial of reasons and more often than not, through absolutely no fault of their own. I am currently looking for people to help support my campaign to get some of the harsh draconian benefit rules reversed. Please support my page on Facebook and I would welcome any tips, advice or any kind of help to better accomplish my aims. Thank you.

http://www.facebook.com/Justice4Jobseekers
  37. Nordenkalt444 Member

Hey I'm Nordenkalt, I probably should've read up on this but what do we do on this site? I wanted to join anonymous, I have no clue how haha. Please help!
  38. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  39. Sonichu Moderator

40. Anonymous Member

Hello I am Mattman and I am new here.
    I operate on PC a bit. But I am not very good at it, so I would like someone to introduce me.
    I can operate out there - tag and protest etc. this is why I wanted to found a new Cell but I am not shure if I did right.