Customize

New Members Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Sonichu, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Tagging is illegal. Don't do that, and don't plan it here.
  2. DBoy Member

Hey I'm DBoy Im New Here If There Is Anyting I Can Help With Ask Me.

And If Anyone Know A Site Or Anyting Where I Can Lean How To Hack And All That Please Tell Me :D
  3. Sonichu Moderator

Newfags please take note. There is no learning how to hack here. We are here for peaceful protesting only. kthnxbai
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. DBoy Member

OK :D
  5. Hello new friends.
    Signed.
    ▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░cancer pants░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
    An independent welcomer of new friends.
  6. tyko Member

We need to protest against the Detainee Policies taking charge in cuba, iraq,and next stop in U.S. Soil.with FEMA Detention camps.We need to stop this.Protest.
  7. tyko Member

Very agreeable, only give this info to people that I strictly know personally,i come here to stay connected with certain info,i wont put nothin on here that would ever compromise my info connections.you sound wise,its good to have you on the peoples side and not the gov. I am Anonymous,and will stay anonymous,helping the people with a strong voice and beautiful info that can put us one step ahead,thank you for your time,until next time Im tyko,i am anonymous,godspeed.
  8. tyko Member

Welcome,good to have another voice.hope you enjoy this site its very usefull.
  9. lost Member

Hello . I have been waiting for leader like M.l.k. but no one...... So I see the we the people are must stand together
  10. Sonichu Moderator

Welcome to the forums!
  11. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

That reminds me of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Plenty of that FEMA stuff in that game.

Welcome. If you are looking for a leader: Start with yourself and work outwards.
  12. anonymouspunk Member

Greetings programs, I'm anonymouspunk (you may call me anon for short if you wish)
  13. anonymous612 Member

Dox or gtfo, please.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. AnonModz Member

MjAxMi02ZDgxMWJiNDU5ODRjODFl.png
  15. emersonkelly Member

Hello all,

This is Emerson, newbie here!!
  16. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Welcome. Feel free to ask any questions in the NMA question area.

Welcome and bonus Paxil points for the Tron reference.

AnonMods and to anybody else who wants "hacking" hints:

WWP does NOT endorse, condone, promote, or accept any illegal activity here.

Hacking and DDoS is highly illegal and WWP will not show or accept any info about doing that. Any posts suggesting that or asking for info will be removed or sent to the appropriate area for further ridicule.
  17. GhOsT611 Member

Whats Up Cyber Soldiers ? I'm GhOsT , Efficiently Lost In My Mind . You Know Like Throwed Off .
    Well Anyway , I'm Here To Learn New Security Techniques , Fight For A Great Cause , And Find Myself , My Whole Life I Have Wanted To Become A Programmer Of Some Sort .. But I've Never Been Able To Learn From These E books Or These Store Books .. But I Know Kiddys Script And Shit .. But Honestly I'm Here To Learn , And Accomplish Some Great Goals Not Only For Me But For Everyone Around Us .
  18. Anonymous Member

Welcome GhOst611. Te best place to learn programming is at university, or at a technical college. There are also some free university online courses at coursera.org, but they only give a flavor of what you get at an actual school.

WWP can't help you learn programming.
  19. Sonichu Moderator

You are aware the majority of our goals revolve around protesting, right? That's why the website is called, Why We Protest.

This is the place to go to learn how to protest, but as for computer, programming, we don't have anyone to teach that. Shoot, we need all the free programmers we can get just to keep the place running.

Look at your local Community College for some start courses into Computer Science Engineering. That should help you.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. ben07 Member

salut la légion je suis b du 07 intéresse pour tous ce qui pourrez aider contacté moi
  21. fishypants Moderator

Or even better (and free):

http://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm
    • Like Like x 1
  22. diane21 Member

hello everyone,

I am newbie here........!!
  23. Sonichu Moderator

Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
  24. lawless Member

What are our common dreams? To live in peace and harmony, with no more greed, and no more wars.
    To be able to walk down the street with no worries.
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Sonichu Moderator

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you here!
  27. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Welcome. For further reference you may want to not capitalize every word. It is hard to read that.

Computer programming? I have some exp but probably not enough to help you since I haven't done it in years.... I did program a webpage but...

Best advice: Go to a good college and read loads of books. A whole fuckload of books. Why? Languages change over time and if you want to keep current, you'll have to read a lot. I really wish I weren't serious but that is the cold, hard nature of computer programming.

Welcome and feel free to ask questions in the NMA Question thread or ask a mod. I can help a hair but I am not a mod and I'm not on 24/7.

Bienvenue Ben07. N'hésitez pas à poser des questions dans le domaine nouveau membre aussi. Nous avons une grande section pour vous dans le domaine des activités internationales, vous êtes libre d'explorer.

S'il vous plaît pardonnez mes fautes de grammaire que je suis un citoyen américain en utilisant Google Translate.

Welcome and hopefully we can accomplish that to those who need it the worst (ie: Scientology members buried deep in the muck called Scientology).
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  28. pedrofcuk Member

Who is this we that defiance newfag is on about?
  29. pedrofcuk Member

You can't join a group that has no membership, you simply "be" anonymous when you want to be or need to be, that's harder than joining a group, apparently. It's not that difficult to grasp, is it? The Russians are coming!
  30. kyanonymous Member

hey guise, new on the boards, got tired of trolls in IRC
  31. Sonichu Moderator

I hope you aren't too tired, there are trolls on the regular boards as well. But you can always come back to the NMA to ask questions in a Troll free environment.
  32. Heard yeah, I say sister because we are of the same maker! and as for the rest. It's blah blah blah!

I met the guy that invented LED camera lens's/the software to allow this to be done.

I just wanted to stop n an "TRY" to get y'all to think about what's really going on. I have more than less tried to get youngsters "and I was 1 of them when I started" to see what's going on. But then they all grew up and became Dr. and Lawyers and Business executives.

Again Blah Blah Blah, Pissing in the WIND!!!

33. Firefly62 Member

Buongiourno, er I'm new :D . I started looking into Anonymous and I finally discovered a sense of purpose, part of the reason why I'm here is because my dads horrific views on muslims and ignorant patriosm to the U.K made me want to do something. Forgive me if my views on certain subjects may seem a bit extreme, I only wish to discuss not state my opinions as fact, if there is anything I can do to help please tell me. Thankyou.
  34. Anonymous Member

Do you mean actual imprisonment/remand?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detention_(imprisonment)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remand_(detention)

Or immigration detention?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_detention

Or do you mean a school detention?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_detention#Detention
    If it's any of the former two, and you've been imprisoned as a result of speaking out about something, then we'd like to know more about that.
    If it's a school detention that you're whining about,then you might want to stop doing that. People here are likely to take the piss out of you fairly mercilessly.
    [IMG]
    Good for you.
  35. livbok Member

Livbok here, trying to learn more about anonymous
  36. Hi all. Im fluxed. I am a monarchy investigator
  37. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Welcome and feel free to ask questions in this thread.

Welcome and feel free to join as a member. You get to rate posts and do more than a guest account.
  38. Thursday's_Child is here at last. Hi hi hi, I hope we can get along; we kind of have to.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  39. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Welcome and hopefully the usual antics from outside the NMA won't scare you off.
  40. fishypants Moderator

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1