Customize

NEW! Org Chart with complete notes!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by fisherman, Feb 20, 2010.

1. LarryBren Member

Re: NEW! Org Chart with complete notes!

Bill Franks was never on WDC. He thought he was "at the top" but in reality he was several rungs down the command channel as Executive Director Int. Above the ED Int was CMO Int. Above CMO Int was WDC. And above WDC (secretly) was Miscavige and Hubbard.

At one point Franks felt he was running things. I even acted as his bodyguard for a short time before I officially got into special unit. But then the word came down from Miscavige that Franks was history. I pulled out his undated resignation and gave it to Miscavige. Franks then disappeared. Much later, after I was out of scientology, I found out how he was forcably detained by Miscavige et al as his power was taken away.

Later, we at the top of management (which included myself as Special Unit IC and a number of top CMO Int staff - all of us secretly being WDC members) then did a huge video presentation to "middle management" where we showed that WDC and CMO was in control and they were over the ED Int's office. A manageable ED Int who would listen to CMO was gotten in there - ended up being Gueiome Leserve (????spelling). For a short time between Franks and Leserve, Gordon Cook was to be ED Int but we removed him too in part using undated resignations and our controlling the lines to all the attorneys.
  2. PodPeople Member

Thanks Larry. Read your link. I hope all "lurkers" out there read it as well as your posts. and then run! Personally explains much to me, such as my last days when I told a CMO: "bullshit".

Fortunately, DM's narcisstic mania coudn't resist that "Special Decade Edition" in which he admitted to being responsible for all things sci. In the end he will be the one that takes himself down.

The irony, and what really floors me, is that all this "anonymous" control and ineptitude will be taken down by a group called "anonymous" and technical competence (and lots of lulz, a sci no no)

You and I both know that the unalterable sci model is based on continuous Volume at the bottom of the pyramid. Dm is now reduced to only having the top tiny tip (a/k/a very few cash cows) to whip, and even that "tipping point" is crumbling. I give it one more year, on the outside.
  3. JohnB2008 Member

Well done!

This is fucking incredible; so labyrinthine , it must be so easy to hide the money flow. Perfect money laundering! You have to admire how well it has been implemented.

They did well go get away with it for so long.
  4. PodPeople Member

Read Larry Brennan's link he left me in several posts above. It took millions of $$ and outsourcing to lawyers and accountants. While there have been a few individuals inside sci that were very talented, it was only those talented individuals who somehow got approval to link and hook up to outside sources when any sci "successes" occurred. Read up on people like Jeff Hawkins, or Headley and same. ALL sci "successes" were due to outsourcing, and those successes were temporary because they weren't sci. Eventually, stats would go down, and of course these outsiders would be the first to be declared the problem.

There is no such thing as "success in scientology". Ever
  5. Ann O'Nymous Member

Perhaps it would be nice to have two charts. The theoretical one and the real one. The second might be easier to draw.
  6. Anonymous Member

Here ya go:

tempn.jpg
  7. Anonymous Member

Does that include the booklet The Command Channels of Scientology and the chart at the back of the booklet (pages 54 & 55)?

commandchannelsofscientology.pdf
  8. PodPeople Member

I still like mine better: Who can you blame, or how can you hide it?

is+it+broke+flowchart.jpg
  9. LarryBren Member

LOL, that pretty much nails it!
  10. LarryBren Member

You got it! That's the kind of thing I was talking about earlier where it shows WDC over CMO Int and having all those sectors like ABLE, etc.

Of course that is the chart put out by organized scientology and is what they want you to think.
  11. LarryBren Member

Good idea. Here is a chart done up from memory by Jeff Hawkins between two and three years ago when we were helping a writer understand the command structure.

It is not all inclusive but it's a simple example showing the truth of Miscavige controlling things vs. the organized scientology lies.

Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - CoS Organization Charts

I used that chart in my ebook: "The Miscavige Legal Statements - a Study in Perjury, Lies and Misdirection":

The Collected Works of L. H. Brennan Volume 1
  12. LarryBren Member

Good points. I'm not so sure about the year part but I otherwise agree with you.
  13. Anonymous Member

Hey Larry, I thought you would like to know who's advertising dollars are sponsoring your book.

4375492642_82c5ca9b87_m.jpg
  14. Anonymous Member

So no one is on post in WDC except DM that we know of? So is it really controlled by the CMO or what?
  15. LarryBren Member

WDC was mostly made up of the top CMO Int executives anyway. Neither WDC nor the rest of CMO were ever really in charge.

If WDC folks were secretly put in a scilon prison that means CMO Int execs were as well (as they were the same people).

But WDC was always considered "over" CMO Int.

Yes WDC and CMO Int were above the others on staff within organized scientology but they were under the control, whims, abuses and mandates of the poison dwarf.

So in order to understand who really ultimately controls it all, it is unimportant to know if the WDC/CMO Int execs were on post or not. Whether or not they were, it was run by Miscavige.

See, for example, Amy's stuff in the SP Times section of Miscavige walking into the WDC offices and beating the crap out of people in there. In my days on WDC going back to the early 80s Miscavige would go there and order the WDC staff. I once walked in on him beating three staff, including WDC, and have posted about it for years.
  16. fisherman Member

17. LarryBren Member

LOL ain't that classic!

I was hoping that my book could be sponsored by the makers of the Times Square "BT Free" hotdogs as per my two earlier posts on that subject:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-...nds-sporting-dianetics-crap-43182/#post823358

But actually what is classic is that the same guy who did those dianetrics commercials with the volcano (Jeff Hawkins) also designed my book cover. So both designs on the page you showed were by Jeff Hawkins.

Jeff Hawkins also did the book cover for Nancy Many's book "My Billion Year Contract" as well as one for a book coming soon enough - stand by for news on that one soon enough.
  18. fisherman Member

Larry,

Sorry I missed this before, you wrote

Is it more accurate to describe WDC as alongside CMO? Integral with CMO? Or WDC clearly above CMO? How would YOU depict it on the chart?

Thanks for your help!
  19. Anonymous Member

It is a little interesting to have a committee without a voting body that is composed of more than one person. Would not in reality better name be called the Watchdog Club? This secretive club sounds like a micro cult inside a cult.

Maybe a dotted circle off the corner of the CMO would be appropriate? It does not sound like it was exclusively for CMO though. Maybe a dotted circle off the corners of the CST and RTC?
  20. Django Member

21. LarryBren Member

It's more accurate to say WDC is over CMO Int as was shown on pages 54 and 55 of the booklet referred to in post #47 earlier.

It really was supposed to oversee all management of organized scientology on a broad, strategic level. WDC was mostly composed of the very top people in CMO Int as I covered before. And, in my day, each WDC member had a weekly line to Hubbard where we wrote weekly reports to him and got orders directly from him weekly.

In CMO Int there were once more staff, lower on the orgboard, that were never on WDC. Just their top execs were.

Don't try to make it too logical. In my older 2006 post about the real power in scientology, linked earlier on this thread, I talked about WDC and why they made it so mysterious with each WDC member being anonymous.

Actually we were the first anons! Only we were on the dark side of the Anon force. lol
  22. amaX Member

Absolutely brilliant, Don Carlo!

23. LarryBren Member

Good observation about WDC being a non voting body. My big tl;dr post found in the link on #40 of this thread attempts to explain the cloaking behind WDC. We were real people on WDC and we were at the time at the very top of the organized scientology orgboard (except that we were in turn secretly controlled by Hubbard and Miscavige).

We issued various directives signed "Watchdog Committee" and they were like the word of god to staff and public scientologists. But the truth is we never really voted on anything as a committee. I issued WDC directives just to support the corporate reorganization as the "WDC Committee" when my fellow WDC members were basically clueless on that legal stuff. Secretly Miscavige was approving such directives and often was the one who ordered they be done.

All the secrecy served to do was to be a part of that cloak of secrecy hiding who was really controlling organized scientology. Heck we even issued more than one WDC directive that was pure LRH and from LRH but we said it was from us to try to cover his butt and mask the fact that he was still giving orders. Even Miscavige who was then supposed to be in Author Services and not running organized scientology could and did get WDC directives issued, always with no signature except "Watchdog Committee".

Anyway that link of mine in post #40 tries to explain how the real power in scientology was hidden and why. And how WDC was a part of it.

If you try to otherwise make it all make sense, you will get confused as it was based on lies and was designed to mask who was running things.
  24. fisherman Member

Larry & Anonymous,

Thanks for your explanations and analysis. I'll try to modify the chart accordingly and DC may want to add to the notes.
  25. fisherman Member

26. Anonymous Member

WDC revealed:

DSC03725watchdog.jpg.gif
  27. LarryBren Member

28. Anonymous Member

/r/ upated pdf with revised wall o chart?
  29. Anonymous Member

30. grumpus Member

This is a stunning amount of invaluable work. Thank you for this.
  31. Anonymous Member

Larry, question, I looked at many of your older posts and I look at some other information regarding legal ownership. As far as I could tell CST is legally separate from RTC. And RTC has the ties to the rest of the mess. While CST is legally separate (if not in fact separate leadership wise). Is that correct? Or is what is being put into that diagram correct?
  32. Anonymous Member

I have a suggestion - can we find out who holds each location? I had the ability to look up details on any lot number through the local builder's association, but no longer belong to that.

Can anyone help with that?
  33. Anonymous Member

There are ways that lawyers and other individuals can obtain that information easily but its not cheap. Credit bureaus (multi source is the best way to go) and other points sell that information, otherwise you can comb through hundreds of countries and thousands of court documents to piece it together yourself.

If an admin would like to shoot me a PM. I'm fine with that, I can pass along what I already know.
  34. Anonymous Member

Allow Scientology Critical Directory to assist with that: Scientology fronts: financials
  35. Anonymous Member

If any professions can help with this, please do. Architects, builders/contractors, real estate people ... you know who you are!
  36. Anonymous Member

This is a great site. Is this Kristie? If not is there a contact address?
  37. Anonymous Member

Nevermind.
  38. LarryBren Member

CST was incorporated separately from RTC and so on the surface is a separate, legal corporation. Keep in mind that it was incorporated and legally established by the same people who brought you RTC, CSI and the rest of the corporate structure.

In other words it was established, like the rest of corporate scientology, to be part of the legal structure to hide the assets and hide those really in control. CST is a piece of the puzzle, not a separate puzzle.

The "special directors" of CST (those attorneys so many people keep speculating about) were just attorneys we paid big bucks to help us work out the corporate structure. As per the CST bylaws they had no real power and could be overruled or removed by the regular directors who had to be practicing scientologists in good standing with the "mother church" which of course is CSI as controlled by RTC.

The control of CST goes back to RTC (Miscavige) both through the above but most importantly through Miscavige just out right controlling the unincorporated sea org through brute force and intimidation and having the lines to the purse strings and attorneys.

CST was kept off the management or direct legal control lines of the organizations so as to make it almost impossible to pierce corporate veils and get to its assets through suits or criminal actions taken against the lower organizations. I've covered this in more detail before.

But even if corporations like CSI and RTC have their veils so pierced through such litigation due to their obvious management of the lower orgs, and their assets are about to be seized, then Miscavige can exercise an option in a license between CST and RTC whereby the rights to the trademarks, etc. are bought by CST for $100.

CST can then set up another "RTC" if it wants and keep things going. In such a case, Miscavige would be "asked" to be part of CST or the new RTC like he was "asked" (per his declarations) to move from Author Services to RTC. For more information about his perjuries in his declarations see my free ebook: "The Miscavige Legal Statements - A Study in Perjury, Lies and Misdirection" which can be accessed from my blog linked to in my signature below.

It all is very, very simple if you know the truth. But only a couple of people in the world really knew the whole truth. It's total central control by Miscavige who often exercises his control through his control of the sea org (the staff of CST, RTC, CSI, FSO, FSSO, Continential Management orgs, AOs and ASHOs pretty much all being sea org staff).

Simple if you are one of the couple of people who played a major role to organize it and who completely knows the truth hidden behind corporate veils and command charts full of lies, "half truths" and misdirections, all to mask Miscavige's controls and to "protect" the assets.

Even most top staff (such as they may be now) don't really understand the whole corporate picture. For example, Marty Rathbun who worked right under Miscavige did not know a lot about the reasons behind the corporate structures. Or even Mike Rinder who was posted over OSA after my time does not know the real reasons behind much of the corporate structure. They are/were told what to think and defend by Miscavige.

I taught Miscavige. He used the corporate shield and the religious cloaking I helped build to abuse, to destroy others, to profit himself and to commit crimes, none of which were intended, certainly by myself. I am doing my best to undo what has been done with my ill advised help.

That again is the picture of CST written in some different words. More can be found on my blog. The real difficulty in trying to understand such charts as are linked to in this tread is that they are based on lies and often tend to be an attempt to reconcile corporate structure with command structure with the truth and that, in the case of organized scientology, does not reconcile.

I will be off for at least a week, maybe several, and likely not posting so if I don't answer here that is why.
  39. Anonymous Member

^All the best Larry, take care.
  40. Ann O'Nymous Member

No. Lurk moar at the very bottom of the homepage. RHill posts sometimes here, AFAIK.