Customize

New Organic Liaison store opening in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Kirstie Alley' started by Smurf, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Zak McKracken Member

I <3 captcha
    xe4fav.jpg
  2. veravendetter Member

Has anyone seen the episode of 'King of Queens' where Kirstie Ally hires Leah Remini to eat food by proxy in front of her. If any of you guys are into Scilon food-erotica, I recommend it.
  3. Anonymous Member

4. i was just watching enews when a segment on dwts came on and of course it had krustie and the always on suicide watch since signing up for dwts maksim
    and lemme tell you the look of disdain that man had every time he looked at her was priceless, what was also priceless was the fact that he had no qualms about making fun of her weight, how out of shape she ishahaha or arguing with her. i might just watch this for the lulz

5. Wow.... I want dox on that. She was okay with the weight being an issue? I'm more shocked that they made that a recurring joke!
  6. Anonymous Member

Kirstie Alley's weight loss Empire Struggling
    http://www.showbizspy.com/article/232326/kirstie-alleys-weight-loss-empire-struggling.html
  7. the anti Member

thats what happens when you have a big party during the opening pissing off everyone around you
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Smurf Member

That whole retail scheme promoting a useless diet product was destined to fail. The place looks closed every time I drive by it.
  9. Anonymous Member

Kirstie has as much as admitted it doesn't work anyway. As I recall she credits dancing for 5/6 hours and eating 1400 cal per day for her current weight loss. Not a particularly healthy approach to limit caloric intake to that degree.
  10. Anonymous Member

An approach that her dance partner blames for her overall clumsiness as a dancer.
  11. Anonymous Member

It might be part of her script to lose a lot of weight during the show.
  12. Anonymous Member

Yeah. Unless they have something that people need to attend, like a group pep session or a councilor that helps out a client keep motivated...there is no need to have a big store to sell pills. That can be done online.
  13. xenubarb Member

It sounds like another iteration of "if we haz nice MEST it will attract people."

I heard the Pasadena Idle Org is full of nice MEST too. They built it...where's the hordes of people reaching for Ron?
  14. Triumph Member

15. xenubarb Member

16. Anonymous Member

She has lost weight, but she still should know better than to wear skin tight clothes like that.
  17. Smurf Member