Customize

New Orleans,La., December

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by FreakE420, Dec 13, 2008.

1. FreakE420 Member

New Orleans,La., December

Well I was late,got there about 11:30,and stood alone for about 2 hrs.Lot of horn responses to my honk against scientology sign.

dec1AVI_2__0001.jpg

HPIM6141.jpg

HPIM6147.jpg
  2. Vir Member

Re: New Orleans,La.

Nice tram and nice building.

Nice little protest.

Are you allowed to hand out flyers too, or is there no foot traffic at all?
  3. FreakE420 Member

Yes we are allowed to but hardly any foot traffic at all.Need our numbers back and need to flyer raid the french quarter again! Where ya at Nolanons? WTF?
  4. An0nand0n Member

Well done. Any sci response? Can't the tech handle a single protester?
  5. FreakE420 Member

The lady who I beleive runs the place always gives me a wave when she first comes out to have a smoke on the upstairs porch.Yesterday when I was just about to leave she come from down the driveway in here little scilon mobile and had to double back past me,she had her window down and I walk right to the edge of the road (holding the honk against scientology sign)and I said come on you know you want .She gave me alittle smerk and shook her head.That is all.
  6. Black Jack Member

Good job, one-man-army ;)
  7. TypingChimp Member

^^^THIS is relevant to my interests. Good job. As for the French Quarter, another obvious bonus for working that area is the food. Holy fuck do they have good food in New Orleans!
  8. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
  9. GreyFox Member

Hey Freak, it's Grey. I think when Enturb went under a WHOLE lot of us N.O people went off to do other things. I was one of them = / RL has been getting in the way a whole lot, and I lack the funds to get to N.O. again. Probably will for a while.
  10. PAnonA Member

Tried to convince one of my friends in Louisiana to protest them after enlightening her on how evil and crazy scientology is.

Her response?: Let the flood deal with them and wash them away.