Customize

New Scientology Attack Against Mark Bunker

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by The Wrong Guy, Oct 27, 2011.

1. The Wrong Guy Member

From Twitter:

XENUTV Mark Bunker
    I am so amused. #Scientology has put up a new page of smears about me. bit.ly/rIL7HF
    1 minute ago

New Scientology Attack Against Me : XENU TV

Hooray! It has been years since I last had a Dead Agent page about me on Religious Freedom Watch but tonight I discovered that an Anti-Marty blog has a very amusing write up about me. I’ve stopped the chuckling long enough to share the page with you.

Mark Bunker has spent decades trying to make a living out of the destroy-Scientology business. Unable to make a living otherwise, he has taken money from anyone who would patronize his camera and slander for the purposes of mocking LRH and Scientology. Bunker is, and always has been, for sale — literally – he’s been paid for years to attack the Church. He has specialized in attacking LRH and ridiculing the Scientology scriptures, going so far as to publish any copies of upper level materials he could get on the Internet. His personal attacks on LRH and attempts to degrade him in any way possible have been his trademark.

When Anonymous began committing criminal acts against Scientology and Scientologists (Bunker and his cohorts were involved in a theft of Scientology property which, was posted on the Internet to solicit Anonymous attacks against Scientology), Bunker immediately befriended those he could locate and persuaded many of them to donate money to him to help him in his quest to destroy Scientology.

A few months ago Bunker started asking Marty Rathbun’s cult following to donate money to him so that he could help “save” Scientology. Why the about-face? Suddenly, because it seemed to make financial sense, he had “no disagreements with Scientology scriptures at all,” and only wanted to see them “properly” applied. Bunker has negotiable morality, and guarantees to service the highest bidder. The clue to this man is in his name – Bunk. Scratch his back and he’ll scratch yours, but for money.

Here's the whole article: http://www.xenutv.com/blog/?p=5396
    • Like Like x 2
  2. veravendetter Member

• Like Like x 4
  3. Etain Member

Good grief, these guys just can't come up with anything original, can they?

It's all good. For a laugh, that is.
  4. ZeroC Member

It still amuses me that they think(?) Mark Bunker put up the Tom Cruise video to draw Anonymous into what became Project Chanology. Not saying the Mark isn't a switched on guy but no one could have possibly predicted the outcome of Scientology's litigation on that occasion.

You pulled it in yourself you idiots!

This slanderous remark also doesn't coincide with this, far more detailed account of the Tom Cruise video posted here:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/the-story-behind-the-tom-cruise-video-leak.93170/

Not that any of this surprises me, Scientologists as we all know love to regurgitate the same stupid over and over.

Keep making the same mistake guys! It will only help us eliminate you faster.

Or of course Mark Bunker is a master thief and the most brilliant game theorist of our time, I just can't personally see him crawling through Scientology air ducts with the end goal of posting something on 4chan.
  5. wolfyrik Member

They're saying that by it's existence, scientology materials cause people to attack them? They're saying that their property is so offensice it warrants assault?

Hilarious

Same old tired lies, "paid to attack blah, blah, blah" Scientologists really are incapable of original thought eh?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

wbm.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  7. CarterUSP Member

So I take this as an official acknowledgement that Xenu, BTs and the rest ARE PART OF SCIENTOLOGY SCRIPTURE. Thankyou scientology, you may sit down now.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

yummy
    keep em coming cos
  9. AnonLover Member

10. Anonymous Member

11. xenubarb Member

Except he wasn't the one who did it. Wrong target, OSA. It was me, Ebner and Pooks!
    • Like Like x 6
  12. Anonymous Member

/r/ shoop of xb on Stealth Tech instead of Bunker.
  13. Xenu Is Lord Member

14. LocalSP Member

They're not even trying any more.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Yeah, I'm sure Bunker is real sad about it.
  16. Anonymous Member

Yep. All that free publicity when he's trying to finish a movie must really suck.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Quite an extensive comments section on the MartyRathbunBlog.com page...
  18. moarxenu Member

I fail to see why anyone in society should pay the slightest attention to the cult's desire for OT levels to remain confidential in view of the fact that it routinely violates the confidentiality and priest-penitent privilege it claims by using information from purportedly confidential files to smear people who speak out.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

That's true. I host mirrored links to as much of the confidential and copyright material as possible (and it does get downloaded a lot!) because I just like the thought of the cult being humiliated AND losing money. But that's a very good justification that I will use if they ever found out who I was and took me to a courthouse.
  20. afternon Member

I'm jealous, "religious freedom watch" in the UK was taken down- possibly because of legal reasons, also, very probably because UK Anons found it hilarious and kept mocking it and congratulating OSA for flattering photographs!
  21. Anonymous Member

Boring comments... they all say the same thing.. like it's 1-2 people posting every comment under a different sock.
  22. NCSP Member

So if you scratch his back, he'll scratch yours, but you have to pay him on top of it?? I'll just use a rough stick, THANK YOU.