Customize

NEW SIGN on OC "Ideal" Org!!!!

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Diablo, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Diablo Member

Don't know who could have put this sign up warning the neighborhood but I thought I would take some photos and share.

At first, thought it was cult sign because the golden rod color...Anon's are so funny!

I encourage anon's everywhere around the world to WARN the most vulnerable about cult activities!

dsc0307j.jpg dsc0309cs.jpg dsc0305qi.jpg
    • Like Like x 21
  2. Sonichu Moderator

I lol'd, but as a Moderator, I am legally obligated to remind the User base that discussion of any similar tactics that are ILLEGAL in nature is prohibited on this forum.

Right, Carry on.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Diablo Member

stupid, how is this illegal???
  4. Dragononymous Member

Vandalism, Damaging of property ect that crap.
  5. Sonichu Moderator

This itself is not illegal, but I'm just reminding everyone that discussion about how to top this act by Vandalism is not appropriate. Relax. I'm not threatening moderation of anything, just stating it as a disclaimer.
  6. xenubarb Member

Kombat and I raided once. I used cellotape to stick a flier to the bus stop kiosk. Three vans of MTS cops showed up to remove it. They said it was vandalism, even if it didn't hurt anything. Also, chalk is considered graffiti here, you can get cited.
  7. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

^ The lesson here is: Never underestimate the retardation of the law
    • Like Like x 10
  8. Dragononymous Member

Hombre for Moder--- owh wait..
    • Like Like x 1
  9. amaX Member

We also can't chalk in Clearwater and there are very few places around here that you can tape up fliers. I have friends who were fined for putting up garage sale signs because their permit for their sale was for one town and they put up signs in another town---they lived near the city limits of both towns. I think it's ridiculous, but there are laws like this in certain places.
  10. Thank god Las vegas does not give a fuck about anything other than pandering to the stuck up little cascows that are tourists.
    kampai!
  11. Anonymous Member

I thought the sign was funny! And appropiate too! Good job to the person that did it.
    Carry on
  12. Strixcoil Moderator

I love this sign and...

Sometimes, it seems, we have to tell gullible people that come around here that we don't support the breaking of the law.
    Also we have to keep telling over and over again to everyone about the DDoS/Hacking policy of WWP. Something that is annoying since no one ever reads the rules. Or so it seems!
    Now, knowing how anons are (remember that many come from 4chan and 7chan, for example)...and keeping in mind the first protests of Chanology were (not all of them were pacific ones, many included some vandalism for the lulz, but still vandalism Actually, I remembered that there it wasn't any vandalism from anons, but from scilons. Excuse my bad memory)...can you blame him on leaving just a small reminder?

Now, you guys are right, this is not illegal. Putting a piece of paper on a window is not illegal at all.
    It can get "illegal" and "vandalism!" if you do it on Scilon ground, remember that they usually go around calling the cops, bothering everyone with their claims of "ZOMG TEHY EVUL SP, HELP US MR. DICK WOG POLICE".
    So, doing this kind of stuff is awesome (I myself admit is awesome!) but knowing the story of the shit we are dealing with, would you actually risk pasting the piece of paper with tape in an org?

Btw: I would use that concepts more for fliers. Will piss them more off seeing it everywhere. They can rip off a paper from THEIR window. Such a waste.
  13. BlooAnon Member

When I first read the thread title, I thought it was the culties putting a sign on the door themselves because we were talking about this building. I thought it was something like "Look! See? We're still here and doing... things!"

I did like this one too.
  14. Smurf Member

Oh, stop already. Putting a poster up on plastic sheeting doesn't come close to the legal concept of "vandalism". There was no attempt to damage or mar the premises.
  15. LocalSP Member

Rules? We haz rules?
  16. Strixcoil Moderator

Ok,not RULES...more like "small little terms so we don't start stabbing each other to death or get in trouble".
    "Rules" sound a little too authoritative doesn't? My bad.
  17. Diablo Member

I wonder if cult took sign down yet...rumor is another one is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(osa, call tustin org and get slave to rush to santa ana before more of the neighbors critical of cult sees it...HURRY)
  18. RolandRB Member

I reckon it would cost the cult $10K to remove that sign depending on who stuck it on.
  19. Random guy Member

$10K + overhead (200%) that has to be regged out of the poor public cultists. Shame on you Diablo!
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Ackerland Member

In Germany, it IS illegal. It becomes illegal the second someone has to put a concious effort in reverting to the old status, and it IS considered vandalism. It is the law.
  21. Diablo Member

^^sucks for you^^
  22. TinyDancer Member

Yup. Judging by the cost of a few pansies, I reckon you're right there.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

and $10K in auditing and Sec Checks for the person who is ordered to remove it
  24. Smurf Member

This isn't Germany, sweetheart.
  25. Ackerland Member

No shit, Sherlock
  26. Anonymous Member

Lesson One is better: don't get caught.
  27. Diablo Member

A little birdy told me there is a new sign on the "ideal mORGue"

Can someone get a pic??
    • Like Like x 1
  28. subgenius Member

Not on your idle morgue, but still:

5915121307_d92a59d4e1_z.jpg

5831000763_5c056e310c.jpg

In my town this isn't vandalism, its urban renewal.
    And how could putting an easily removable sign on a rundown dilapidated hulk be vandalism?
    • Like Like x 1
  29. slobeck Member

how the fuck is that relevant to someone sticking a sign on a piece of plastic sheeting (not even the building its self) IN CALIFORNIA? (or as our ex governator likes to say KAH LEE FOR NEE AH)
  30. subgenius Member

Needs moar "Scientology" so the public knows wtf.
  31. Diablo Member

oh, they know!
  32. Anonymous Member

The "Martin Luther" statute, I take it?
  33. Diablo Member

huh?
  34. Anonymous Member

95 theses

diet of wurms FTW
  35. anonakatie Member

Yes, what's wrong with a sign on a building, not even attached, no less? Heh.

Video1600008-03.jpg

BTW nice theses enunciated there, OP!
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Sonichu Moderator

I can't read the sign on the right, but the sign about David Miscavige is nice and legible! lol Good for you gentle Anons!
  37. anonakatie Member

"CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY
    CONTINENTAL LIASON OFFICE
    EASTERN UNITED STATES"

This is where the Sea Org lives and where the OSA for the Eastern United States thinks really hard about how they can stop us.
    So it was the perfect place for the sweet sign. :)
    I such a little stinker, hehehe.