Customize

New "The View" style show with Scientologist Leah Remini

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by tippytoe, Jul 28, 2010.

1. RightOn Member

Re: New "The View" style show with Scientologist Leah Remini

Leah was on her buddy Chelsea Lately's show.
    At 3:14 she talks about herself being a clean freak and her kid throwing up , and how she ran out of the room, and she couldn't deal with it.
    Question.... Travolta has admitted to being a clean freak, Tom Cruise also a clean freak. Hubbard was also a clean freak. Cowinky dink?
    Yeah I know tin foily... but I thought mildly interesting... well maybe not
  2. Anonymous Member

^^^ That is interesting. Clean freak could mean obsessive compulsive. What 'the tech' does is alters the mind. Maybe it makes people obsessive.
  3. Anonymous Member

I also find it interesting that the lawyers came to council her on the show and expressed everything to her.
  4. Anonymous Member

So I didn't think it was possible to make a post any more fucktarded than this:

Until I saw this:

5. RightOn Member

And also add Kirstie Alley to the clean freak team.
    So that makes Cruise, Travolta, Remini and Alley all clean freaks. (oh and Hubabrd)
    hmm, interesting?
    again, maybe not.

"On Oprah the other day, Kirstie Alley came out as a closeted neat freak. Who knew? A housekeeper eons ago, Alley learned some mighty fine tips like using cheap vodka to sparkle up sinks. It’s cheap, antibacterial and there’s no smell. That’s one tip I could drink to."
  6. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Wonder if Anon should make a thread there to ask for Leah to talk about her [STRIKE]cult[/STRIKE] "religious" "beliefs"?
  7. Anonymous Member

Something more subtle has already been done.
  8. XenuPhobic Member

9. Re: New "The View" style show with Scientologist Leah Remini

uhhhhhhhhhh so ok, your talking about breast cancer and you start grabbing every womans boob and you think thats funny? last i checked when i was driving my mom to chemo treatments, breast cancer isn't really something you should be making fun of
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Nataku Member

12. Elronious Member

Remini today , Thrusday Jan. 6th, on "the Talk" suggested to people fighting with there spouse, should go to a councelor or their church for help! in that order.
  13. Anonymous Member

WOW. She is really behaving...
  14. WOW, guess her career IS more important then her "religion"! Some dissemination scilon she is!
  15. Sponge Member

Rift between Remini, ‘Talk’ co-hosts leads to fireworks behind scenes
    Chicargo Sun Times Feb 22, 2011
    http://www.suntimes.com/entertainme...o-hosts-leads-to-fireworks-behind-scenes.html

I wonder if they've all been asking her about Paul Haggis, Tom Cruise and the FBI investigation into scientology human trafficking in this month's New Yorker article.
    Or maybe they just keep banging on her dressing room door before every show going "LOL xenu!!" and running away.
  16. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

This doesn't surprise me. What surprises me is the fact this show is still on the air.

For moar lulz in a safe legal way: If they have like they do in morning shows and have a outside cam... Be great chance for a few raids! A view for The View! I haven't watched this show since...well... Why would I?
  17. Herro Member

Man. She's still hot.
  18. Anonymous Member

Desperate basement dwelling faggot is desperate.
  19. Anonymous Member

Thanks for the great news Sponge. I have been following this and I could see the tension onset. I think one really good thing about this is that there is very well documented evidence of what a pain in the ass she is. It's so obvious you can see it on camera. The CBS chat page is full of people bitching about her.

After this show is axed, it's a good bet she will not work again in Hollywood in a hurry. She'll be queuing behind Mel Gibson for work.
    Julie Chen is the CBS boss's wife. The show has nine lives. This is good though, because the longer they are on the air, the more chance they have of getting Remini kicked off the show for being a lunatic. Either way, it is great advertising for Scientology - how bad it makes you.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. subgenius Member

De gustibus non est disputandum