Customize

New Website: A Mother's Heartbreak - The Lori Hodgson Scientology Disconnection Story

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CommunicatorIC, Jul 11, 2015.

• Like Like x 6
  1. JohnnyRUClear Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. RightOn Member

many hugs and kisses going out to Lori for her bravery and her sad story
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Church of Scientology taunts Lori Hodgson over her Scientology disconnected children.

From Tony Ortega:

Another depressing piece of evidence that Scientology advocates splitting apart families

http://tonyortega.org/2016/04/22/an...ientology-advocates-splitting-apart-families/

Please go to Tony's blog for his full analysis. The evidence is summarized below.

Lori Hodgon's comment on Tony's blog yesterday:

LoriHodgsonComment-e1461259402848.jpg

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Reading this article this morning put a big smile on my face! Thank you, Tony Ortega for sharing this with us. With all the recent news exposing more truth about Scientology and David Miscavige, I have much more hope that I will be back with my kids and all the other families reunited again.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

The responding comment by "Cash Bolt":

CashBolt2a-e1461268257829.jpg

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

You won’t, Lori. Every action I have seen you doing in the past years has further alienated your kids from you. I would think you know that but you do it anyway. But maybe you don’t see it. So I am telling you. You can’t force them to love you again.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

The IP information for "Cash Bolt";:

CashBoltIP.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  4. PODCAST: Lori Hodgson talks about being Scientology disconnected from her children on The Health & Happiness Show, 100.7 WHUD.

https://soundcloud.com/kacey-mo-grean/are-you-my-mother

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Mother's Day finds one mom fighting to see the kids Scientology "disconnected" her from. Lori Hodgson, very recently seen on ABC TV's Nightline, speaks out against the practice that has destroyed families. Jessica and Jeremy - call your mother! - And - meet a funny mom who doesn't mind being mean. Comic Kerri Loiuse Cotter is serving up the laughs this Sunday. This Health & Happiness Show airs May 8 on 100.7 WHUD

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *
    • Like Like x 2
  5. fishypants Moderator

29mx5b7.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yep, that's our cult, alright! Keeping it classy, as always.

Scientauntogy works and it helps people.

So, um... where is taunting on the "Tone Scale"?
  7. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  8. JohnnyRUClear Member

That ^^^^^^^ needs to go on a billboard...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Disambiguation Global Moderator

10. I’m back Fighting Scientology’s policy of ‘disconnection’, my recent letter from Scientology’s Internationial Justice Chief…..

https://amothersheartbreak.com/2017/12/14/im-back-fighting-scientologys-policy-of-disconnection-my-recent-letter-from-scientologys-internationial-justice-chief/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

I’m back Fighting Scientology’s policy of ‘disconnection’, my recent letter from Scientology’s Internationial Justice Chief…..

During this past 1 1/2 years, I was very depressed about my kids and didn’t have the strength to keep fighting for them. Back in April 2016 Scientology had my kids do these interviews:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/2020-interview-ruthless-ron-miscavige-38806173

I was in shock! I thought my kids looked like they were manipulated to go on camera and clearly the things they said were scripted! I was so sad for them and distraught over my broken apart family, it affected me badly. I shut down.

I haven’t spoken out publicly since then. Not only did I not have the strength to speak out, I thought just maybe if I was quiet then I would have a chance to reunite with my son and daughter.

A couple months ago in August 2017 I decided to try to contact the IJC, Internationial Justice Chief, Mike Ellis. When Scientology declares one a “Suppressive Person” then the IJC is the only person you can talk too. I called many times leaving a message with the receptionist to have him call me and that it’s regarding my disconnected children.

After several attempts the receptionist said the IJC never takes calls or returns calls. She advised me to put it in writing. So I wrote a letter to the IJC.
    My 1st letter to the IJC dated 8-15-17:

To IJC-Mike Ellis,

My name is Lori Hodgson and I’m the mother of Jeremy Leake and Jessica Davitt. I have been disconnected from my two children for 7 years. I’m reaching out to you because I was told you are my only terminal. I want to make an agreement that is good for my children and I so we can be a family again. I can do good roads, good weather with my children. I am fine that they do their Scientology religion. I just want to be their mom.

Thank you,
    Lori Hodgson

The response from the IJC dated 8-23-17:

MDsE2tV.jpg

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Ask for the chance to get to see your children - scientology's response is a love letter from Frank Booth.

We got your kids - do what we say or you'll never see them again.
  12. The Wrong Guy Member

Lori Hodgson’s fight with Scientology for her kids is now a book you can pre-order

By Tony Ortega, March 14, 2018

Quote:

Scientology’s ‘disconnection’ policy is an abomination. It’s a form of political extortion, pitting family member against family member in order to further Scientology’s tight control of its followers’ lives.

Every disconnection story is heartbreaking, but Lori Hodgson’s saga is particularly cruel and baffling.

As revealed in her forthcoming self-published memoir, A Mother’s Heartbreak: How Scientology Destroyed My Family, her two adult children have somehow been convinced by the church to cut her out of their lives in the most heartless ways possible. (Pre-orders can be made at Amazon. The book comes out May 1.)

Continued at https://tonyortega.org/2018/03/14/l...-for-her-kids-is-now-a-book-you-can-preorder/
  13. Story tweeted:

As always, retweets, quotations and replies welcome.

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/status/981699861383929856

BorJepH.png
    • Like Like x 1