Customize

New Website: A Mother's Heartbreak - The Lori Hodgson Scientology Disconnection Story

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CommunicatorIC, Jul 11, 2015.

• Like Like x 6
  1. JohnnyRUClear Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. RightOn Member

many hugs and kisses going out to Lori for her bravery and her sad story
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Church of Scientology taunts Lori Hodgson over her Scientology disconnected children.

From Tony Ortega:

Another depressing piece of evidence that Scientology advocates splitting apart families

http://tonyortega.org/2016/04/22/an...ientology-advocates-splitting-apart-families/

Please go to Tony's blog for his full analysis. The evidence is summarized below.

Lori Hodgon's comment on Tony's blog yesterday:

LoriHodgsonComment-e1461259402848.jpg

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Reading this article this morning put a big smile on my face! Thank you, Tony Ortega for sharing this with us. With all the recent news exposing more truth about Scientology and David Miscavige, I have much more hope that I will be back with my kids and all the other families reunited again.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

The responding comment by "Cash Bolt":

CashBolt2a-e1461268257829.jpg

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

You won’t, Lori. Every action I have seen you doing in the past years has further alienated your kids from you. I would think you know that but you do it anyway. But maybe you don’t see it. So I am telling you. You can’t force them to love you again.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

The IP information for "Cash Bolt";:

CashBoltIP.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  4. PODCAST: Lori Hodgson talks about being Scientology disconnected from her children on The Health & Happiness Show, 100.7 WHUD.

https://soundcloud.com/kacey-mo-grean/are-you-my-mother

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Mother's Day finds one mom fighting to see the kids Scientology "disconnected" her from. Lori Hodgson, very recently seen on ABC TV's Nightline, speaks out against the practice that has destroyed families. Jessica and Jeremy - call your mother! - And - meet a funny mom who doesn't mind being mean. Comic Kerri Loiuse Cotter is serving up the laughs this Sunday. This Health & Happiness Show airs May 8 on 100.7 WHUD

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *
    • Like Like x 2
  5. fishypants Moderator

29mx5b7.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yep, that's our cult, alright! Keeping it classy, as always.

Scientauntogy works and it helps people.

So, um... where is taunting on the "Tone Scale"?
  7. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  8. JohnnyRUClear Member

That ^^^^^^^ needs to go on a billboard...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Disambiguation Global Moderator