Customize

New website: CarlyCrutchfieldExposed.com

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Zhent, Jan 2, 2011.

1. AgentBob Member

Looks like she and YZA are branching out (this site has tracking software so use a VPN)
    http:// penmembers. com/
  2. Anonymous Member

what's that you say??

penmembers.com

?? is penmembers.com another carly crutchfield scam?

penmembers.com is a scam?
  3. xenubarb Member

Anyone wanna play Twister with Carly?
  4. RightOn Member

you mean not monopoly?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

I have some recordings of her in phone conversations, in which she is scamming and lying during real estate swindles.
  6. Triumph Member

it looks like a "happy fun club" for spruikers

7. Anonymous Member

If you upload the files using the "megaupload" website, we can all hear them & put them online everywhere!
  8. Anonymous Member

carlycrutchfield.com is no more?
  9. bel

What is the new site? Has it been shut down?
  10. Random guy Member

I'm afraid it is:

www.carlycrutchfield.com.au/

(for some reason the interface won't let me break the link)
  11. RightOn Member

What has this bitch been up to anyways?
  12. Random guy Member

Looks like she's keeping up scamming people with real estate schemes, it's the only job she seems to be good at.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Quentinanon Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hare_Psychopathy_Checklist

Facet 1: Interpersonal
    Facet 2: Affective
    • Lack of remorse or guilt
    • Emotionally shallow
    • Callous/lack of empathy
    • Failure to accept responsibility for own actions
    Facet 3: Lifestyle
    • Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom
    • Parasitic lifestyle
    • Lack of realistic, long-term goals
    • Impulsivity
    • Irresponsibility
    Facet 4: Antisocial
    • Many short-term marital relationships
    • Promiscuous sexual behavior
    • Like Like x 3
  14. [IMG]
  15. Hello! I know it's been a while since you've posted this information. I just watched the Secret Millionaire on Youtube when Carly was on there. Thank God I did, I found your story as I was searching for info about her.

I prayed for you and that your son I pray has not tried to hurt himself again. What an awesome son that he would try to help you. I pray he is doing well?

I pray God had given back all that was taken from you. He has a way to turning bad to good. I have gone through a lot and now help others, God willing as God leads me and opens doors.
    My son's are adults and have never helped me in my hard times after going through alot with them.
    I hope you get this and keep you in prayer!
  16. Carly promoted two investments, a townhouse development at Toronto and a major subdivision at Sawtell. Investors in both investments lost all; their money. Fagan ewas running them but Crutchfield was behind the scenes. Some of the investors managed to take back control of the projects and kicked Crutchfield and Fagan out and managed to complete and get a small bit of the money back. The feasibility studies were so bad, professional builders just laughed when they saw them.
    Fagan broke all the rules that were laid out in her course. Absolute sham and rank amateurism.
  17. Triumph Member

Not surprising that this cast of scammers it still at it....Carly,Yza,Steve Fagan and Tony Melvin are still self promoting themselves without a hitch.

Melvin is still an egotesticle tool,

a snippet from his web page

One of the best ways to start a movement is to align yourself with opinion leaders who help spread your message.
    And that's why I've created a special version of Rich Habits for Key People of Influence, which includes a personal message from me.
    This version is not for sale. It's free. And the only way to receive a copy is if I send it myself.
    I'll be sending a copy to opinion leaders around the world, those who can help me spread the Rich Habits message.

On my list are such people like Grant Cardone, Richard Branson, Mike Cuban and Oprah Winfrey. In the political arena, there's Ron Paul and his Rand, Donald Trump, and others. Then there are artists like Joy Villa, Matt Damon, and Oliver Stone.
    I'm seeking opinion leaders who are not only well known but are not afraid to buck the status quo.

https://tonymelvin.com/blog/looking-for-key-people-of-influence

his only real targets for his crappy little booklet, Grant Cardone,and Joy Villa,and they may not give a rats ass.
  18. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Maybe if he went after Omarosa.
  19. K1tsun3 Member

And we're all sure that Carly Crutchfield isn't the devil?
    • Like Like x 1