Customize

New York City, New York - March 14th

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Erika Bauman, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Erika Bauman Member

New York City, New York - March 14th

Harlem raid was boring.

Anyway.

Get to posting your shit. :|

Pictures

And then moar
  2. whoever Member

Re: New York City, New York - March 14th

Thanks for the pics. The 46th St. raid looks like a good time. Sorry I wasn't there to personally witness the SCIENTOLOGY HATES FAT PEOPLE display. Not that I would have been brave (or cruel) enough to go topless myself.
  3. NotSoAnon Member

Hey, NYAnons, where is XFool4Now? What happened with him. He was a seriously aggresso ex-Scientologist. I enjoyed each and every video with him. Now he has disappeared.

So, what is his situation?
  4. exOT8Michael Member

Good point. He was awesome.
    Come back XFool4Now. Nothing is forgiven!
    LOL
  5. whoever Member

Yeah, xfool was a fabulous enturbulator. It's been a few months since I last saw him. I hope he's all right.
  6. Chipshotz Member

7. whoever Member

Thanks for pointing that out. I hadn't looked at EpicAnon for a few days.
  8. NotSoAnon Member

So, what happened to Xfool4now? Anyone? Bueler? Bueler?
  9. anonakatie Member

Epicanon is dead( NY is at nycanon.org) so whatever the link said, who knows.

I am "Happy Anon" who was featured in XFool's videos.

XFool was certainly one of a kind and I enjoyed the time we had together.

I have been in contact with him.

XFool has been busy with life and work. He wishes us great success.

XFool was deeply effected by what they did to him. That gave him a great earnestness in what he was doing and an extra passion. That said, everyone has to find the balance for themselves. I think that it was cathartic for him to do what he did with us. It may be just as healthy for him now to be concentrating on his life and work.

I don't think he realizes how much people really miss him. He did it right with flare but without harassment.

I certainly have conveyed to him that we miss him.
  10. Anonymous Member

Did they fair game him - for protesting? Or is that a reference to what was done to him during his time as a scientologist?
  11. anonakatie Member

I was referring to before, when he was with them.

In terms of after he started protesting, I know that he had received one of their C and D's. But that had not dissuaded him. They had tried to intimidate him by trying to bullbait him but that had not stopped him.

In all truth, we have had speculation. But I can only tell you what he told me-that he had things going on in life. Sometimes when you are devoting so much time to something, there can be a burnout factor. I don't know if that is it or if something else happened.

They regarded him as "enemy number 1" in NY. He was the most verbal. So they thought if they could take him out, they would finish us off. But we had been in operation before his appearance in June of last year, and obviously have been kicking their butts since he left.