Customize

New York, NY Post-Game 08/20/2011

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by conatus, Aug 20, 2011.

1. conatus Member

Wow. Just . . . wow. All I can say is a lot of folks put in some serious planning for the "Beach Party" theme and it paid off in spades.

Others should have a lot of pics and vids, but . . . .intrepid anons (who are not me) managed to transform our 46th street "Free Speech Pen" into a wonderland of sun, sand, soakery and general beachiness. Over 60 lbs of sand, a full kiddie pool, tiki torches, customized leis with motherfuckery slogans,and swimsuits and signs a-plenty all made for a raucous and splendid time.

I did not get an exact count but it was a packed pen with even passers-by drawn in to join the horseplay. Maybe as much as 40 people at the height of the raid. Including regulars, some re-appearing oldfags, newfags, rarities and just random attendees.

Tony Ortega of the VV put in an appearance, and there was a 2-camera media crew there throughout (those who liaised with them will have to give more info). . . scilons resorted to 'delivery truck tech' about halfway through, but their tactic only lasted 30 minutes or so and we were quickly back to pitching scorn at the org and amusing the passers-by who walked in front of it.

More to come, but for the record this was hands down the most epic NYC raid of the year to date. PROVE ME WRONG.

(EDIT: Nice photos from tikk (link in his post below), who was a pleasure to have at the raid . . . )
    056.JPG
    037.JPG
    066.JPG
    • Like Like x 20
  2. AnonLover Member

3. Anonymous Member

Kudos to Sethdood and friend for work on the leis. I understand that it may have been close to 1000 folks who got lei'd.
    Apparently, CoS had Pam Vilinsky appear and another woman who showed up trying to film the party. She claimed she was with TARVU-the police technical assistance unit. since we have cops, and a police attorney there all the time, perhaps not too weird an idea. However this woman then went into the org. This was reported to a cop on scene who then gave the woman a talking to. She lied and said that she never said that. We may have a pic of her.
    • Like Like x 6
  4. AnonLover Member

is it wrong of me to hope somebody gotta pic of Tony lei'd? (ducks)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. tikk Member

It was. I saw. Pics to follow.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

Pix, faggets!
  7. Anonymous Member

vmHty.jpg

This her?
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

That would be her.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

We have a better pic coming so we maybe able to id her.
  10. RaddaRadda Member

Can't wait for pics.

I am glad you guys had fun and entertained anyone walking by the org.
  11. Anonymous Member

And Kudos also for transporting the sand, and taking the hit when called on.
  12. tikk Member

• Like Like x 9
  13. Anonymous Member

14. RaddaRadda Member

• Like Like x 6
  15. Dragononymous Member

16. Anonymous Member

An epic raid.
  17. xenubarb Member

TARVU? O RLY...

• Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

Oh sorry, I meant TARU. Obviously, I had that youtube in the back of my mind. Thanks, Barb.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Cudgel Member

That's Thalia Ghiglia of the Cincinnati Org. If we see her tomorrow, we'll ask why she was personating a police official in New York...
    • Like Like x 9
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Anonymous Member

name sounds like a sexually transmitted disease.
    • Like Like x 4
  22. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

24. Cudgel Member

Here's a shot of Thalia taken during our January raid:

10_ama11.jpg
  25. tippytoe Member

The crazy eyes are strong with this one.

• Like Like x 4
  26. Anonymous Member

So what should you do if you come from a well-off family, go to an expensive private school in Connecticut and go to Yale?

Why become a spokewoman for the Church of Scientology, and train to be a DSA....
  27. Orson Member

Motherfuckers delivered. Nice.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Anonymous Member

Fixed.
  29. Anonymous Member

Punctuation nazi strikes again!
  30. Very Well Played, Well Done, Anons.............

Hebbo.......

Tarvu-Bitch is toast.........

Hebbo........
  31. Anonymous Member

Obviously not the spelling nazi. :)

32. Anonymous Member

Hey Cudgel, what is her current title?
  33. Ann O'Nymous Member

34. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 15
  35. LOL^^^

edit: where is ole John anyway?
  36. Anonymous Member

Excellent, impressive ... and I hope west coast takes this personally and tries to out do you.
  37. Dianetics JR Member

• Like Like x 2
  38. Anonymous Member

Moar pix plox!!!!
  39. Anonymous Member

YEP!!! That's for sure Thalia Ghiglia of the Cincinnati Org. Wonder if her husband "GQ" was with her. SO Funny, she does not dare act like that here.