Customize

News from Orlando

Discussion in 'Media' started by DSAnon, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DSAnon Member

News from Orlando

Todays raid is going quite well, although the number of Anons seems a little smaller than Last weeks Raid. This may increase as the day goes by.

There were a total of 12-14 Police officers and 2-3 Private eyes in attendance as well with 3-4 OSA goons hanging around in the parking lot behind CoSs facility.

At least two News crews, Channels 13 and 6, showed up to cover the event as well.

One brief incident occurred when a lone Anon went onto CoSs property and was instantaneously set open by the Authorities.

The downside of this was that a News camera man had finished on The Anons side of the street and was about to talk to an older Scientologist for his take on the event on the other side of the road when the "Take down" happened.

Fortunately, the Anon was given a warning and sent back to the troops!

The Police actually were quite helpful in keeping people abreast as to what they could or could not do.

All in all,it was calm and everyone seemed to be having a great time.

The Anons in attendance did a superb job, and I for one am truly proud of them!
  2. Sounds good, looking forward to video footage.
  3. Airman Anon Member

how many people you think were there today?
  4. DSAnon Member

I'd say 150-200..this being based on one persons account. The Numbers would swell and lessen as the day wore on.
  5. AnonMomAnon Member

i believe orlando sent some anon to us here in clearwater. it is much appreciated.

i missed the orlando anons today :cry: and thought of you all throughout the day.

sounds like yet another win for the orlando anons!!!
  6. whywhy Member

Please if u guys have any pics!......... 8)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.