Customize

Newtown School Massacre: Volunteer Ministers Handing Out Way to Happiness Booklets

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Dec 16, 2012.

1. YouSeeNothing Member

I've got friends in Newtown. One in particular has been involved in his church to bring aid to families and residents. I'd like to send him something pertinent to the dangers of the cult and TWTH. Anyone suggest a good link to send him?
    • Like Like x 3
  2. anonymous612 Member

My favorite go-to link for the dangers of Scientology in general remains http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com, which should be a must-watch, for anyone who has somehow managed to miss it so far. It's been absolutely invaluable to me over the years both in terms of recruiting people for protests and convincing people they don't want to associate with Scientology. And the wikipedia article for TWTH links it to Scientology pretty securely on its own.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. YouSeeNothing Member

Done and done. Thanks, 612. Back to biz after my little OCD sidetrack. ;)
  4. YouSeeNothing Member

Sent to friend: Xxxxx, I was just reading about how the cult of Scientology is trying to use Newtown to fleece people and attract new members by offering them copies of the Way to Happiness book. It's nothing more than lies and indoctrination material. You might want to warn people to make them aware. Here's some links to research:
    http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_way_to_happiness

Contact me privately if you need to discuss and I'm truly sorry for what you and your family have had to endure.

Xxxxx

Though his family wasn't directly involved, they live there and he volunteers his time counseling children in his church.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. DeathHamster Member

Way off duty, as in a former police officer. He was just a hired security guard.
  6. L. Ron Hubbard. Drove his own son and many other to suicide. Invented R2-.45. Dead Sea Org babies. Medical Quackery has killed hundred if not thousands. On and on and on it goes, where it will stop the FBI knows.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. anonymous612 Member

Thanks, thought that was more likely.

Aside: "former police officer" is always a suspicious phrase in news articles. I'm paraphrasing someone else here, but the example I've heard that explained it best is if you have a guy who graduates from the police academy, works for a local PD for a month, decides it sucks ass, becomes an accountant, and then hits someone with his car twenty years later, the news headlines will read "FORMER POLICE OFFICER RUNS OVER MAN." Stories about police doing naughty things sell papers, even if they have to stretch the definition of what counts as police.

inb4 cop apologist accusations.
  8. Anonymous Member

Dear mods, can we please fix the thread title? "Newton"? Really?
  9. Anonymous Member

Right. I was thinking of the living when I posted, but you are correct.

By his own statement in "Science [sic] of Survival", Quentin Hubbard was at 1.1 on Hubbard's "Tone Scale" (being a homosexual in orientation) and was subject to being "disposed of quietly and without sorrow". Interestingly, Hubbard displayed no sorrow at his son's death, only maniacal outbursts of "look what he's done to me!".

Hubbard didn't write the issue(s) regarding the Sea Org and pregnancies; but, he did not cancel it either, thereby giving tacit approval.

I should add that Hubbard did write the instructions for the conduct of the "Introspection Rundown", which was used to kill Lisa McPherson.
  10. thesneakster Member

Hmmm. LA Times Online article about this incident says "retired" and "Seal Beach police officer".

Sorry for the error.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Your guru is responsible for a lot of dead people being dead. Explain or fuck off.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. thesneakster Member

I used the word apparently above with this meaning:

3. according to appearances, initial evidence, incomplete results, etc.; ostensible rather than actual: He was the apparent winner of the election.

which clearly implies that things might be other than they appeared.

When Mario Majorski was shot, he was in the east side CC Int parking lot about 50 feet from the fountain courtyard next to the little cafe they have there. A dozen or more students on break and/or PCs waiting for sessions might be found around the fountain at any given time.

So, some very scary looking (if you seen his photos) guy armed with a Samurai sword hops out his car and starts heading for an area full of unarmed innocents and it is not apparent that he intends to commit mass murder ?

For a couple days after the incident, the KTLA site had posted some of the security camera video which exonerated the guard ( referred to in the LA Times article ), but all trace of that video seems to have been wiped from the 'Net. If anyone can find an extant copy and post it, that might be helpful.

Anyway, I was responding to a comment asking for more examples of Scientologists who went crazy and became homicidal. Surely Mario Majorski is an exemplar of such ?

Michael A. Hobson
  13. Anonymous Member

So, how about those VMs handing out leaflets? Any more reports?
  14. thesneakster Member

So far, none. I wonder whether the various media outlets are deliberately avoiding given them any on-camera airtime so as to avoid promoting them for Darth Midget ? (pure speculation).

If we're lucky, somebody will leak a Volunteer Minister In-Charge email to the troops.

Michael A. Hobson
  15. anonymous612 Member

Tinfoil off, please.
  16. Anonymous Member

Once you have established the connection between the Way to Happiness and Volunteer Ministers -- not hard, given that they are distributed by Church of Scientology Volunteer Ministers wearing yellow Church of Scientology Volunteer Minister jackets -- I very much like:

The Casualty Contact - Chris Owen
    http://www.spaink.net/cos/essays/owen_ambulance3.html

17. anonymous612 Member

18. Anonymous Member

The Yellow Jackets of the Volunteer Ministers clearly identifies them as opportunist cowards.

Yellow is a warning color, nature proves this with toads, stinging insects.

Heed nature.

Reject L Ron Hubbard and ALL his victims.

Help them if you think you can.

But never accept anything they say or do.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. anonymous612 Member

What was the old VM joke?

"Why does a Volunteer Minister wear bright yellow? So you'll remember they were there."
  20. Anonymous Member

Question:

How many Volunteer Ministers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
  21. RightOn Member

depends if they are able to get a lightbulb from someone elses donation first
    • Funny Funny x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

None. They get a Scientology public person to donate their services.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  23. RightOn Member

should be how many steps maybe?
    Steps of Volunteer Ministers Screwing in a lightbulb
    #1. Errect Org Board
    2. get lightbulb from someone else's donation
    3. Take PR pictures of screwing in lightbulb, hopefully with some Haitian orphans or whatever diasaster area they are infiltrating and not helping with.
    4. release shameless and sometimes doctored photos in several puff PR press releases on the net
    5. go to bed thinking you really did make a difference and helped people, even though what you did was nothing more than dissemination of Scientology quack tech
    6. prosper? (well.... that is thankfully dwindling off)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  24. You might add step 3.5: Unscrewing the bulb and taking it with you, because giving it to the orphans would be out-exchange.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  25. RightOn Member

ah! good point, but they already are being taught the tech. So exchange is mutual according to them lol
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Most Scientologist exploiting this locally will be entering public discussion to point out how this kid was on evil psych drugs. I would guess for every one "yellow jacket VM" you see, there are 10 under cover "casualty contactors" working the local diners, memorials and press conferences.
  27. Anonymous Member

"What sort of drug was 'Reverend' Rex Fowler, Scientology OT VII, on when he killed his non-Scientologist employee in cold blood?" is what I would retort :)
  28. thesneakster Member

Whether Lanza had been prescribed any sort of psychiatric medication or was: (a) on them at the time or (b) recently stopped taking them has not yet been positively determined. Toxicology studies take at least two (2) weeks to do properly, AFAIK - and that's if the necessary equipment and personnel were immediately available.

Michael A. Hobson
    • Agree Agree x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

Gerry Scott
    There is no requirement to be a US citizen to sign. You only need to be 13 or older with a valid email address, and a desire to see these atrocities come to an end. http://wh.gov/RUS0
    -PAXP-deijE.gif
    launch a federal investigation in to the relationship between school shootings and psychiatric drugs
    petitions.whitehouse.gov
    Whereas 22 international drug regulatory warnings on psychiatric drugs citing effects of hostility, violence homicidal ideas, and dozens of high profile shootings/killings tied to psychiatric drug use;

30. The Wrong Guy Member

31. Anonymous Member

186326_1499739307_1281956123_q.jpg
    Betsy Ross Pearson
    I received this from The Way to Happiness Foundation International, and figured I'd post it here. This is something we can do to flood tons of theta into the situation in Newtown, CT. I receive no compensation for this, of course. Just passing along a positive solution.
    -PAXP-deijE.gif
    Do Something
    www.twthonline.org
    When they open their mailboxes, make sure that along with the holiday cards,they receive 2 copies ofThe Way to Happiness® book.

32. Anonymous Member

Hate to see their White House Gov thing get any hits but here is one for they can't use.

Signatures: 39 of 6,042
    Signature # 1
    Scientology-Kills K

December 20, 2012
    Signature # 6,011
  33. Anonymous Member

Signatures: 39 of 6,042
    creator
    Gerry S

December 14, 2012
    Signature # 1
    Scientology-Kills K

December 20, 2012
    Signature # 6,011
  34. Anonymous Member

Michelle Keys
    In response to the shootings today, we need to do a public awareness campaign. Share any DVD links or videos documentry on subjects of: anti-psychiatry, dangers of antipsychotic & antisuppressant drugs, evidence links to connection between violence, suicide & psych treatments. This is very urgent my friends. Please post any related CCHR links to walls everywhere. Start of ANTIPSYCHIATRY SHARE-ATHON!
    December 15 at 10:51am
  35. BigBeard Member

What a bunch of sick f*cks! Especially when there are so many kids and adults needing psychological care to deal with the aftermath of this horrendous event.

BigBeard
    • Agree Agree x 5
  36. grebe Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  37. Xenu Is Lord Member

FightClub_036Pyxurz.jpg
  38. RolandRB Member

^^ I swear on my tits that that guy in the yellow shirt is up to no good!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  39. snippy Member

Interstate Mail Fraud
  40. Anonymous Member

The twitters above show what a bunch of retreads they are.

Why oh why doesn't cult and their CCHR idiots go picket some asylums? Other than 'dispose of quietly without sorrow...' I've yet to see stupid fucking cult come up with a single solution to what they'd do with all the seriously disturbed people. Lron didn't have a fucking clue, and in fact was probably afraid of being institutionalized himself.

VM's? Media whores, pimped by cult of Ron.