Customize

Nicole Kidman Burned Diaries After Cruise Divorce

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by BusterFriendly, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Nicole Kidman Burned Diaries After Cruise Divorce

Kidman burned diaries after Cruise divorce- msnbc.com
    "exploring types of love..." Lol, anybody know if David Miscavige went on their honeymoon?
  2. lokimotion Member

Re: Nicole Kidman Burned Diaries After Cruise Divorce

Some of this is copy/pasta from this thread.
  3. Anonymous Member

Just got a weird visual of Niki with a strap on and Tom on the bottom.
  4. Re: Nicole Kidman Burned Diaries After Cruise Divorce

Es tut mir leid. Ich kann nur ein bischen Deutsch verstehen. Had no idea what "Fetisch-Kram" meant-but it sounds awesome.
  5. Re: Nicole Kidman Burned Diaries After Cruise Divorce

...and the dwarf... watches.
  6. Sponge Member

barf!

kidmantcpuke.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Nicole could remarry in the eyes of the Catholic Church as the Cruise marriage was never consummated.

Draw your own conclusions.
  8. BusinessBecky Member

Nicole wanted their children to be brought up through mainstream schooling so that ehr kids don't become transformed into little clams. Nicole did not want to have to deal with Tom's BBQ roast off, and wished her kids were safe from the grill. She and Mel Gibson were both brought up as FSM meat balls and once teased Tom and giggled when he got upset that they were making fun of Scientology. Tom is a public Scientologist and faces criticism with devote zeal, so in kind, Nicole named her child Sunday Rose - I don't get the connection, but whatever. This is a strong personality split from Nicole and their marriage was completely functional until Tom's affection for Scientology out lasted Nicole's ability to withstand the hot coals. Nicole also does not have the discipline needed to be married to a Scientologist much less any American. Davy was disappointed in her for being so involved in politics as to speak about topics like Human Rights.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x9V1J5ADf4&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Scientology is a CULT [walmart intercom prank][/ame]
    Nicole wants hers kids out and a quick reminder about Scientology can be done in a Wal-Mart. She would approve and Tom hates how he's connected to so much enturbulation.
  9. Anonymous Member

Davey WAS the strap on:)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Yoni Alter Member

Wait, where does it say this?
  11. psychoutcults Member

Now THAT'S funny.
  12. FUCK Member

Bad visual.
  13. RightOn Member

Funny, I just saw this coverage on Access Hollywood and THEY said that she burned her diaries after Keith Urban, not Cruise.....unless Access totally fucked up their story
  14. Oswald2001 Member

She's still scared of the $cilon mafia.

That's just her way of telling the public that the door is closed on the past...so...don't ask anymore.

I think it is meant to ensure that the $cilons that she is not interested in trashing the CULT and so the CULT doesn't need to put any (more) heavy pressure on her.

With all the negative press the $cilons have been getting lately, it would be a very good time for Nicole to haul out all the dirt she has.

I think she may just want to move on with her life and have peace of mind.

Not a bad plan.
  15. eddieVroom Member

Cleaning screen.

(looks like i picked a bad day to quit drinking coffee)
  16. eddieVroom Member

...unless he decides NOT to behave himself.

I suspect THAT is the point of the game.
  17. Anonymous Member

3073.jpg
  18. eddieVroom Member

If I were inclined to imagine David Miscavige as an Adulty Toy, I'd go with Penis Pump because:

1. It sucks.
    2. It's too expensive.
    and
    3. uh -- It Sucks.
  19. Anonymous Member

Yeah, Baby! Now, even if I had the shoop skillz to put David Miscavige on the end of the dildo I doubt if I have the stomach for it.
  20. timid sparrow Member

I think it is sensible and smart for her to say this (about obsessions and fetishes). If you are worried about something coming out, tell about it first and then there's nothing to blackmail you with. Perhaps these are Nicole's first steps in wanting to come out and say more, or for fighting to get her kids back. I for one don't care what she did in her private life and David or anyone from CoS publishes confidential material, I won't even bother reading it. Thanks for sharing Nicole, now don't be scared and TELL your STUFF!
  21. JohnnyRUClear Member

I would put some heavy pressure on her, if she'd let me.
  22. Joyful Member

I think she is trying to keep the press out of her past with Tom so that she can hang out to whatever future she has with her kids. If they didn't have kids, she'd probably tell everything she knows. At least, I would. But as a mother, I can see her never said a word about Tom or Scn or anything for fear of losing her children completely.
  23. Anonymous Member