Customize

Nine Inch Nails' Trent Reznor defends the cult

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by anon8109, Apr 4, 2015.

1. anon8109 Member

Nine Inch Nails' bassist is a homo novis. He is defended by fellow band member with two arguments.

1. Scientology's beliefs are just like any other religion's.
    2. Scientology's abuses are acceptable because Christianity committed more abuses hundreds of years ago.

• Like Like x 2
  2. CarterUSP Member

I used to like Trent Reznor. Not any more.

1. Scientology's beliefs are just like any other religion's.
    Xenu... the Obscene Dog incident... Clams... really, really not.

2. Scientology's abuses are acceptable because Christianity committed more abuses hundreds of years ago.
    So its okay for me to murder people because people in history have done worse. Nice one Trent, you prick.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. amaX Member

I'd go leave a comment for Mr. Reznor, but Scienotology bitched about my youtube account and got me shut down. The most ethical people on the planet!

Somebody needs to make sure Mr. Reznor sees what L. Ron Hubbard thought about Jesus Christ since this is Easter weekend.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. RightOn Member

like defending ANYTHING about the cult would be a popular or acceptable thing to do, especially now :confused:
    How are his comments (or Trent for that matter) even relevant anyways?
    Hey Trent! if you believe the crapola you just said, Scientology has a shiny new Mark V emeter with your name on it. What are your crimes? :D
  5. Hey Y'all :)

Ya know, this interview was 6 years ago.Who knows how he feels now. The OSA goons have gone and dug it up to hypocritically promote their fake campaign on "tolerance".

Trent should see Going Clear. I thought this was a recent interview but it's not.
  6. anon8109 Member

Thanks guest.

After taking a closer look the youtube account that posted this is one that belongs to scientology.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Kilia Member

BINGO!
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Trent Reznor said himself that "I am not a Scientologist" so you should believe him...

...just like you believe a magician that says "There is no trapdoor"...

...or a politician...

...ever.