Customize

NMA Random Chit Chat -- Off-Topic Posts Moved Here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by hushpuppy, Dec 15, 2008.

1. hushpuppy Member

To keep the NMA clutter-free.
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: I'm a newb, so can you answer my questions?

pedobear_1.jpg
  3. pedrofcuk Member

Re: I'm a newb, so can you answer my questions?

yea, what they said ^
  4. VidaAnon Member

Hello everyone
    I'm new to the site but have a preexisting hatred for the Scientology...
    I've not only been verbally but physically assaulted by Scientologists.
    The story goes like this:
    A few in my group of friends "discovered " Scientology and got into it jsut for shits and giggles, But soon they became very serious and everyone noticed a change in them, eventually they "weren't allowed" to be around us or speak to us any more ( which really hurt considering one of them had been my best friend since we were about 5 y/o ) After a few months of this I just wanted my friend back I called her out on her actions and called her a cultist. She took my verbal berating in stride but boy did she not like the word Cult.. Soon I began getting phone calls and "visits" from people I didn't know and long story short I started publicly acting out in protests against the cult and ended up getting the shit beat out of me by a group of 4 people, that I had never met, in a parking lot. And this was all less than a year ago.
  5. Anonymous Member

Re: New to the site.

Your friends...where did they get the money to get into it for the "shits and giggles"? You can't just go in for free.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Anonymous Member

It sounds like your group had enough protesters for a video camera or two to be running?
  7. Anonymous Member

hope you called the cops,

Also dox ?
  8. JohnnyRUClear Member

cool story bro
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Paging the Amber Welcome Committee!

Clean-up in aisle two.
  10. Anonymous Member

re: Still Got Questions? Ask Them Here

if this guy isn't a troll.....
  11. re: Still Got Questions? Ask Them Here

I can say that he's DEFINITELY not trolling when he said that it would be hard for him to get to San Diego.
  12. Anonymous Member

Forgive me Rufus; I was actually refering the moronic writing style.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. re: Still Got Questions? Ask Them Here

I know. I can't tell if he's a genuine moron or not, but it certainly would take him quite a while to get to San Diego even if he had a car.
  14. veravendetter Member

15. Anonymous Member

16. Anonymous Member

17. veravendetter Member

It's a mo-foing rainbow world dude!
  18. veravendetter Member

lololol at this ^^^ purile but classic. Although i feel like a fat kid staring through the cake shop window, i'm gonna spare myself an infraction and resist spamming up the place with other such tribbles.
  19. halenow Member

WELLDONE

Hi
    Having seen many injustices in my life and relised that the system is just there to keep Everyone in place and if you go out of place you’re a threat. I ask myself how can this be fixed .
    One thing I have learnt is that the system hates people communicating with one another on a global scale or gathering Together as a protest (they try to split disorganize and dishearten )but while there are protesters Like Legion of Anonymous and many other such groups the struggle goes on.
    If they could keep you in a box and just get you out to work then burn the box with you in It when you retired they would they surely would (or do they).

Every last inch of me shall perish. Except one. An inch. It's small and it's fragile and it's the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it, or sell it, or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

Re: WELLDONE

And we can never forget the lulz!
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Mark Cabian Member

I'm still here. I don't stop.
  22. Anonymous Member

There is no monolithic "they".

If something specific bothers you enough to want to do something about it, then focus on that specific problem, if you want to make any progress towards solving it.

WWP has been on target to solve the problem of the Scientology enterprise abusing people. That is a problem on which progress is possible and where people have been effective. It's work though, taking years of persistence and patience.
    You don't bring down a multi-billion $ criminal organization in one swift blow, you bring it down by cutting off its source of power one drop at a time. Scientology was built up slowly over 50 years, and it won't just suddenly collapse overnight. It's clients won't just all wake up one morning and realize that they've been conned and stop handing over all their money to the corporation. Eventually they will, but it takes a long time.
    • Like Like x 4
  23. Re: WELLDONE

Anonymous has done very well this week.

If a Scientology group did as well as we did they could almost certainly hope to be Up Stat this Thursday. Next Thursday that Scientology group would be expected to repeat their success or they’d be Downstat, AAAAAHHH!!!! If that sad Scientology group couldn’t repeat their success several weeks running the next step could be the dreaded RPF.

If that sad Scientology group could repeat their success several weeks running what’s the worst that could happen? Promotion to Goldbase directly under the fearful Miscavige? Now that could be worse than the RPF.

We’re fortunate that we aren’t Scientologists.
  24. Anonymous Member

cool :)

protip, they lie
  25. antipart Member

I am big proponent of legalization.

However, any time a story comes out about drugs the airwaves are clogged with the same old tired rhetoric. Rhetoric that is not making much of an impact that I can see.

If I had encountered one thought provoking post about the wake of destruction that clinics like narconon were creating I would not have been scratching my head wondering what the anger was all about when I wandered into here.

This is not an either/or choice.

To me drug reform is the greater battle. But it also a great venue for your battle.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. antipart Member

Forgive me my bad grammar and bad spelling. When I climb up on this soapbox I get excited and my thoughts flow fast than my fingers.
  27. Anonymous Member

Keep your head cool, so far i seen you raise some excellent points. Fresh thoughts, opinions and approaches are more than welcome. They are a necessity.

Welcome.
  28. antipart Member

thank you
  29. BusinessBecky Member

Smoking MaryJane is perfectly moral, so long as it does not conflict with the parent's duties to their children.
  30. antipart Member

How dangerous is it?

Do we know the truth? IMO the answer is so dependent upon so many factors that it comes down to an individual choice. I think this is the case with most drugs, prescription or otherwise.

If a person is going to use drugs they need to learn as much as they can about that drug. It is my experience that the Doctors generally don't.

Ultimately we have the responsibility even if we don't have the choice. Responsibility without control causes dysfunction.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. antipart Member

I want to talk about isolation.

When I started sharing my perceptions I said I was not aware of scientology having any effect on my life. I have never been cut off from a friend or relative by that organization.

I do, however, have a nephew that recently joined a gang. I can only speculate at his motives for going around proudly displaying the Bandito's colors because when ever I see him he is being monitored. There is always another gang member with him when he visits me or when I visit him Which is not often because I do not want to be around that kind of activity.

He has told me that the Banditos are not like they used to be. So why the isolation?

Mostly I want to look at the reasons people feel the need to go into these types of situations. Why are people joining?

Fear?
    misconception?
    greed?
    anger?
    a feeling of empowerment?

What are we doing socially, legally, and politically that is motivating people to enter a life of slavery?
  32. antipart Member

fear?

Fear is very easily created. It is a very effect mechanism for control.

Fear is created and used by our Governments (mine most specifically) to seduce power away from the people.

OMG my kid is an MJ addict!
    OMG a liberal drug policy ruined Holland.
    OMG the Muslims are coming to get us.

The right to speak out, the right to have a free press, the right for public information to be freely accessed is the greatest enemy of fear!
    • Like Like x 2
  33. antipart Member

Misconception?

Misconception is also easily created. It is not so easy to fight.

Over the last few years one of the US senators and very well known talk show host has been telling the American people how destructive a liberal drug policy has been to the Netherlands. Anyone who has been there can see very easily that this is not so.

Since most Americans do not leave their country much how are they going to see for themselves?

Well, the internet has brought a lot of cultures close to us. But if free access to these cultures are cut off to us by the stifling of information flowing through the internet succeeds then are we not as isolated as the victims of preditorial gangs?

How can we help our loved ones escape isolation when we are knee deep in it ourselves?
  34. Anonymous Member

Having fun talking to yourself?
  35. Anonymous Member

I call DOX or GTFO on you antipart.

You say you had access to top seekrit membership numbers in Scientology.
    Only a few select people very high up working closely with Miscavige would ever have such access. It's one of Scientology's best kept secrets, since it likes to lie and claim it has 8 million or 10 million or whatever members.

So how many years were you in?
    What positions did you hold?
    How did you leave?
    And how is it that you left without being declared SP and forced to disconnect?
    And how can you say in one breath that Scientology had no effect on your life and in another say that you in it and were privy to top secret info?

And now you have a relative involved in a criminal gang?

I say you're making it up as you go along, that you're just trolling to amuse yourself.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. antipart Member

I am going to take a moment here to step back a little.

I made the point that scientology was in decline and someone said you are welcome.

I asked if they were taking credit for the decline and no one answered. Probably thought I was being a smart ass. But it is a serious question.

What factors have gone into the reduction of scientology's ability to prey upon the vulnerable?
  37. 4nOniem Member

Anon Cell,

Dear Anonymous,

how can i find a Cell in my local area?

Thank u!
  38. Re: New to the site.

Justice Brandeis. Sunlight. Disinfectant. Alternately, inoculation. We've provided a hell of a lot of sunlight, and we've done a good job of inoculating the masses.
  39. Anonymous Member

Re: Anon Cell,

Start one, or check StillAlive.Com.Net.Org.CH
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Miranda Member

Request to New WWP Users

Welcome. Just a couple of clarifications in light of the large number of new people on the forums right now:

Before posting, please be sure to read the rules. Note that WWP does not promote illegal activities such as DDOS attacks.

Please also take the time to lurk the forums and see what's already here. This will help cut down on the number of redundant threads.

It's great to see so many enthusiastic newcomers. Feel free to contact a member of the Welcome Committee (names in orange) or a moderator (names in red) if you need help.
    • Like Like x 2