Customize

NN Quebec Human Rights Complaint

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Intelligence Member

Should hear from the QHRC next week - a progress Update/Report I've asked for:)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Random guy Member

Keep us posted David!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Intelligence Member

Called the Human Rights Commission today and investigators are have be "out in the field"
    investigating for a couple days - - will have an update from them Thursday or Friday:)

The UK Charities Commission will be getting a wake-up call soon. We are going to the Political
    MP and the Ombudsman to push-push-push. Will be meeting with the victim in Dublin in two weeks
    and while on the TV Show I've been invited on, I will address the UK Commission NOT Acting in
    a timely manner:)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Intelligence Member

Received communication from investigator today.

They have now interviewed several NN TR executives and other staff/ex-staff and
    case is proceeding as per under the QHRC Act and Policy.

Will know more in July?

• Like Like x 4
  5. Intelligence Member

June 22, 2012 - The Scientology disconnection policy breaks up families and separates children from their parents - all in the name of control and greatest good for their own Scientology group. Governments need to wake up and ban this abusive cult practice and investigate members who are being held captive in Scientology Prison Camps (RPF).

• Like Like x 2
  6. Intelligence Member

WOW! Took me a few days to get back into the groove after one week in Ireland, but
    we're back on Targets now with the Quebec Human Rights Commission finishing their
    Report and recommendations to the Tribunal this month.

Also, the Federal Charities Commission is still investigating and the Canada Competition Bureau
    has huge formal complaint file on their desk right now.

Still researching for the Quebec cities who gave the COS property and school tax exemptions
    and will be drafting a Petition to have Tax Exemption Revoked provincially.

After reviewing the more than 700 patients who were at NN TR from several Countries, including
    many from the USA, and how they were duped by Fake Referral websites and Exploited, will be
    sending evidence dox to the FBI within two weeks. Just waiting for a couple more dox from USA patients.

Hopefully, this will help NN AH get their ass in gear and do something before another dies?

FBI>> http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/when/ (these files will be similar to CCB in Canada).

- Fraud in the health care industry;
    - Financial crimes that involve fraud,
    - Corrupt activities in state, local, or federal governments or in law enforcement;

FBI - Health Care Fraud:
    http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/white_collar/health-care-fraud

More as it unfolds:)

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. SPRTT Member

D-Love, could you prepare a table or chart to reflect all of the active pies you have your digits in? Not the ones you are preparing for, but the ones that you have filed, status of filing, expected action date? I can't keep up with you. You make me need an energy drink (in a good way)! Keep truckin.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Intelligence Member

[IMG]

We are expecting a Report this month from Quebec Human Rights Commission. This is one
    of the MOST important Cases to date and it hinges on this Month's Report. I expect the Report
    to be favourable, but if not, we have the Ombudsman to investigate aforesaid. If it is a go into
    the Court arena, indeed it will be a milestone-EPIC event. First Case ever in Canada or Quebec
    that will set a Case Precedent for ALL Canada Provinces to follow:)

Other than what I commented on in Post #526, I cannot comment on right now. Suffice
    to say, I am working on other Narconons in three other Countries, including Formal Complaints
    that have been filed and are ongoing in the investigation Stage, as well as the Political arena.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Anonymous Member

Dear David Love,

You are wearing out my "like" button.

That is all.
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Intelligence Member

Ok FOLKS, here we go - time to "Rock N' Roll"

A couple days ago I posted a "Times Up" posted over on Facebook, that if
    the Human Rights Commission did not act this week, I and other victims
    would file a formal complaint to the Ombudsman for delay in due process.

Today, I received an email from the Commission, asking how much $$$ I was
    seeking and what for as in: moral, material and punitive domages.

My only reply to the Commission was: <Excerpt>

There are the only two websites I could find that relate to the Commission's questions:

http://www.hrcr.org/safrica/equality/quebec_coutu.html

http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com/articles/delict

• Like Like x 7
  11. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

How many ours have you put in this?

How much do you value post traumatic stress?
  13. Internetzin Member

Lawsuit no#9001- Defamation/libel of Mr Dvid love (see assertion of extortion attempt)? Merry go round goes round!
  14. Intelligence Member

Under tort law, where the defendant's conduct was egregiously insidious (as in this Cases),
    Québec law allows for punitive or exemplary damages awards. Such is the case for breach of one of the fundamental rights protected under the Québec Human Rights Charter (article 49), if the breach is illicit and deliberate.

Punitive damages, these are damages requested and/or awarded in a lawsuit when the defendant's willful acts were malicious, violent, oppressive, fraudulent, wanton, or grossly reckless. Examples of acts warranting exemplary damages: publishing that someone had committed murders when the publisher knew it was not true but hated the person;
  15. Internetzin Member

Can they further malign you with impunity during the examination stages of existing cases?
  16. peterstorm Member

Hope you get your day in court coz more media coverage. :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. DeathHamster Member

http://scc.lexum.org/en/1995/1995scr2-1130/1995scr2-1130.html
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Internetzin Member

My understanding was that the assertion of extortion came after the initial complaint was filed, ergo fresh grounds for fresh lawsuit? Or can fresh false assertions made after initial filing be used/added to original complaint for the consideration of commitee deciding the size of exemplary damages award.?
  19. peterstorm Member

So Dave, is this going to court?
  20. Intelligence Member

Well, I don't know yet, but I expect it will. A few minutes ago, after working on it for two days, I
    finished an 8 page, 2,677 word submission to the Human Rights Commission. We have met ALL
    the criteria as set forth by the Supreme Court of Canada decision on disbility/handicap and met
    the criteria of the Quebec Commission.

Here is page 7 & 8 SUMMARY (not edited yet):

On April 21, 2006, the Supreme Court of Canada ruled that a person medically diagnosed with an addiction, is considered to have a disability. The decision means vulnerable people can claim human rights considerations and be protected by provisions under the human rights code before every tribunal in Canada.

I suggest to the Quebec Human Rights Commission that the intentional and deliberate actions in the Jean Coutu case precedent, mirror the human rights violations in the Narconon Trois-Rivieres et al complaint of Exploitation of a Handicap under the Act.

These corporate entities can in no manner justify the exploitation of handicapped patients at Narconon Trois-Rivieres. As in the Jean Coutu case precedent: http://www.hrcr.org/safrica/equality/quebec_coutu.html: “The residents were deprived of their rights by outdated institutional practices that were put into place and tolerated by the administration. Moreover, the violation of the residents' rights by Mr. Coutu and the complaints under his control was both intentional and deliberate. The Tribunal rejects the argument that the residents or others consented to such treatment. There can be no consent or agreement with respect to exploitation.”

• Like Like x 6
  21. snippy Member

Wow - great statement:
    Too bad Headly's weren't Canadian. The US is so far behind Canada and UK when it comes to workplace abuses.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  22. Intelligence Member

And this ^^^ is WHY NN AH must be stopped from exploiting graduate patients by having them
    work for 90 days without pay. NN TR tried to get away with this, but I filed a complaint with the Labour
    Relations Board. Before we went to a Hearing, NN TR settled and paid me minimum wage for every
    hour I worked. What NN AH is doing, is SLAVE labour at it's worst.

I think another submission to Senator Ivister, Governor Fallen, and the FBI is in order.

How do they get away with this in Oklahoma and other States?

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  23. Anonymous Member

Don't worry. Our PM will fix that if he can.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. snippy Member

They are slippery from slithering around in all that SNAKE OIL all these years -
    Maybe they have slithering down to a science.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

I may be wrong, by your fight is less about jewgolds than it is about kicking the cult in the balls for their decades long of not only swindling addicts' families, but seeing some of them go to their graves way too early.

Scientology would really hate to see Dr Touretsky and you standing shoulder to shoulder on this.

Bless you for all the work you do, have done , and continue to do to stop narCONon as it should have been stopped decades ago
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  26. Intelligence Member

They thought/think it's a science, but were conned by a science-fiction, snake-oil quack who
    taught his followers well - - slitherering is one of their attributes.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  27. BigBeard Member

OMG!! That's what the "Oiliness Table" in the SP building is for, teaching the $cilons how to slither!!!

BigBeard
    • Funny Funny x 7
  28. Intelligence Member

UPDATE RE: Charties Commission Canada -

I don't think I have a Canada Federal Charities Commission thread?

So I'll put the info here for now:

Some time ago, (January 17, 2012), I filed a lengthy formal complaint to:

Charities Directorate
    Canada Revenue Agency
    Ottawa, Ontario
    K1A 0L5
    Telephone:
    1-800-267-2384
    Fax: 613-954-8037
    AGAINST:

Narconon Trois-Rivieres:
    BN/Registration Number: 861372548RR0001
    Charity Status: Registered
    Effective Date of Status: 2005-09-13
    Sanction: N/A
    Language of Correspondence: English
    Designation Description: Charitable Organization
    Charity Type: Benefits to the Community & Other
    Category: Temperance Associations
    Address: 7535 BOULEVARD PARENT
    City: TROIS-RIVIERES
    Province/Territory/Other: QUEBEC
    Postal Code/Zip Code: G9A5E1

Narconon Incorporated:
    BN/Registration Number: 107760142RR0001
    Charity Status: Registered
    Effective Date of Status: 1973-01-01
    Sanction: N/A
    Language of Correspondence: English
    Designation Description: Charitable Organization
    Charity Type: Benefits to the Community & Other
    Category: Temperance Associations
    Address: 19646 KENNEDY RD
    City: CALEDON
    Province/Territory/Other: ONTARIO
    Postal Code/Zip Code: L7K1Y2
    ================================================================================
    Today, I received an email from a Complainant I know:
    Date: Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Excerpt:

"{....tried to apply that credit to my income tax this year was denied by government, just found out about this last week...}"

Will call Revenue Canada tomorrow to determine "IF" their Charitable Tax Status has been
    revoked or if there is some other reason for "denial?"

• Like Like x 5
  29. Intelligence Member

Still pressing forward with having the Quebec Human Rights Commission investigate
    further into the implications concerning Narconon Trois-Rivieres being under the control
    of the COS, ABLE Canada, and ABLE International.

The researchers on WWP are absoluteky incredible. A mistake in translation was found today
    in reference to the Jean Coutu case precedent:

SUMMARY TRANSLATION FROM FRENCH TO ENGLISH:

The entire Jean Coutu case precedent in french is 55 pages in length and I'm
    working on a submission to the Human Rights Commission tomorrow, which
    will include the French Translation AND a 205 page submission I made to the
    Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services Certification Committee which
    tied a "Tight-Knot" between NN TR and the COS et al.

The substance is an error in the Translation which is very important:

"{.....contains some misprints and translation errors. For example, it says "the violation of the residents' rights by Mr. Coutu and the complaints under his control," but the text of the Coutu decision in French (attached) says "by Mr. Coutu and the companies under his control." This is important because of the connection between NN TR and the COS et al.

It appears the Commission is hesitant to include ALL the entities which ARE named in the
    Exploitation complaint, but I am INSISTING, without RESERVATION, that these other
    Entities be included.

Even if NN TR declares bankruptsy, the executive directors of NN TR are still on the Legal Hook,
    but I will NOT give up on insisting that the POWERS over NN TR are included in the investigation
    and held accountable.

• Like Like x 5
  30. Intelligence Member

I just spoke to Revenue Canada on the phone directly and Narconon Trois-Rivieres still
    has Charitable Status,....., {For Now}.

• Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

I suppose that any donations to it before it was shut down are OK, but now that it's shut down I don't see how Revenue Canada can allow them to continue to collect tax-free donations.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  32. Intelligence Member

Will be contacting Revenue Canada Charities Commission soon regarding this^^^.

Very busy with Human Rights Commission again today - - they seem to be eager to
    move forward and have contacted me a couple times today. Just submitted a 300+
    page document as per their request.

Now they have requested additional info concerning "Reprisals" (Dead Agent - Fair Game etc).

Hope to have Dox in the Commission's hands early tomorrow morning.

• Like Like x 7

33. David,

Countless addicts and their families have been spared this onerous, abusive program and its false promies of real hope thanks to all of this exposure. Scientology/Narconon is comprised of a despicable group of scammers preying on the most vulnerable in society with this bogus medically dangerous program.

You've earned every bit of of femanon luv you get and they do love u. If loving you is WOG, they don't wanna be right. I love ya too, man, but not in a Tom Cruise/Top Gun kinda way.

Thx for bringing the David Love Train to the U.S..
    • Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 3
  34. Intelligence Member

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Intelligence Member

IMO - in the USA and Canada, the COS/Narconon are about to see and feel
    the scales of Justice like they can't even imagine. NN TR and ABLE Canada
    Executives were absolutely positive they would win the battle with the Quebec
    Health Cerification Committee. Then BAMB! Closed for good in the interests
    of Patient safety.

Am I sure we're going to Win this next battle with the QHRC? No, I'm not absolutely sure,
    but all indications and Case Precedents, say we should Win.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

The first level of connection is from the IRS agreement (you know the doc):

<snip>

<snip>

• Like Like x 4
  37. Anonymous Member

Femanon luv?.. Well he pulled it in didn't he! He just can't seem to stop being awsome all over the place!
    • Funny Funny x 2
  38. Intelligence Member

It's 8:31am and I just pushed the send button to the Human Rights Commission for
    submission as per their request referring to Reprisals:)

Now rest for a few hours and,....,?

• Like Like x 3
  39. Intelligence Member

Just going over a few stacks of retreived evidence Dox/Notes:)

Mmmm,..., isn't &quot;False-Data-Stripping&quot; a Scientology thingy? But of course we never used any COS thingies at Narconon. Just retreived another batch of Dox/Notes I took while at NN TR. I tyried to be as detaled as possible - LOL ♥♥♥ - Patient's name deleted to protect confidentiality - - something the COS/NN needs to learn♥♥♥

2d82url.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  40. snippy Member

Gotta love Wikipedia. First line of their article on Narconon:
    :D :p
    • Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 3