Customize

NN Quebec Human Rights Complaint

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Intelligence Member

Received three calls today from goverment concerning the Human Rights Commission investigations.

Perhaps someone is getting the message that we mean business?

I have one more higher up option in our Canadian and Quebec Provincial Governments that I have already contacted. They are on standby if I need them. The investigators are now hard at work and they are well aware that I WILL initiate proceedings higher up in government if I am not satisfied with the outcome of their lengthy investigations. "We the people, DEMAND justice, and so it shall be".

IMO, these human rights cases are taking far too long - - "Justice delayed, is justice denied",
    and I/We will not wait much longer before initiating further government submissions for ACTION:)

2upftau.jpg
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Intelligence Member

DAVID LOVE OPENS DRUG REHAB - PROMISES 90% CURE!!!

THE NARCONON BRAIN WASHING MACHINE:>>> I have spent countless hours talking to Experts like Professor Steven Kent at the University in Alberta, I met with Dr. Steve Wiseman in Vancouver, I talk with the head of psychiatry at a prominent hospital in Montreal on a regular basis, and I talk and meet with Experts on dangerous Cults/Sects as often as possible.

POWER and CONTROL:>>>

It is an accepted fact, that the Narconon Training Routines and Objectives Auditing Sessions, are both manipulative, control and brain washing techniques, commonly used in Cult-Indoctrination. The subject person is being trained to learn how to be controlled and how to control others. Each "gradient" engrains a deeper cult indoctrination. Each step is designed for the patient to accept that Narconon is the reason one feels better and the ONLY way to move on and FEEL even more better, is to write a "Success Story" - giving a glowing account of how GREAT you feel because of Narconon. Failure to write the Success Story means you can NOT move on.

THINK ABOUT THIS:>>> If you feel sick because you have been using drugs or alcohol, what will make you feel better? It's NOT rocket-science! Stop using/drinking and YOU WILL FEEL BETTER - - it has NOTHING to do with being in Narconon or any other Rehab. Your body will NATURALLY clean and filter your system and repair most of the damage all by itself.

Scientology-Narconon so indoctrinates the Student into accepting their doctrines, that reasonable thinking is WASHED away. EXAMPLE:>>> Countless Narconon grads have relapsed (the majority), immediately after leaving Narconon. Fortunately, many pull it together and are in recovery, but many will still point to Narconon for saving their lives?

Now, if I opened up a new drug rehab, advertising a 90% CURE rate for ONLY $30,000, promising you that you would receive the ultimate in counselling, I could easily DUPE desperate loved ones into sending me their addicted sons/daughters. My drug rehab is not a crazy one that forces you too yell at ashtrays to be cured, mine is way out in the forrest and you live in cozy tents. But have no fear, 90% of patients who do what I say, WILL be CURED.

But my rehab is very special - not like any other! I promise you that by swimming in the nearby "Hot-Springs" for two hours per day and lightly brushing your body with the soft branches of this vitamin enriched leaves, you will be free of your addictions. Of course the addict feels very sick when they arrive in my mountain-top rehab cure, but I know without a doubt, that they WILL start to feel better soon because they are NOT using drugs. It is a natural occurance within each human being.

AND believe me, by the time three months have passed, you WILL believe my drug rehab cure is the best and it SAVED your life!!!

And whoa to any person who attacks such a wonderful rehab that saves so many lives. Many of the patients who did my program, even if they relapse, will, in many cases, still write a glowing success story to how sick they were when they arrived, and how better they felt after swimming and flirting with leaves♥♥♥
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

^Nice piece as you are becoming a rather well known an educated individual on these types of scams I feel there will always be a need for you to educate the masses as well as government officials. Your contacts and experiences dealing with these types of rehabs will always be needed to save unfortunate souls.

Already as I am sure you are aware it appears as though the Arrowhead facility has become a liability and they are possibly moving the flagship to Michigan. Also as one front company dies off another rears it's ugly head hopefully you will always be there to head them off at the pass.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Intelligence Member

Many wonder WHY I am so passionate about what I and WHY I care so much. First, because I saw first hand how patients were abused and mistreated and I experienced the pain of those who died shortly after leaving NN TR. BUT, also, when I was in Oklahoma and lived for a few days in the home of parents who's Son died in NN AH - - and visiting with another family who recently lost their daughter while she was in NN AH. Then seeing all the tears and feelings at the Narconon Arrowhead Protest. AND talking to and mostly listening to countless Narconon victims who write and phone me. My phone is next to my pillow. This video is a dear and personal one to me. IMO, the unprofessional and untrained staff at NN TR, are partly responsible for her death - - in more than one way. (can't release all details ,..., YET). The untold suffering WILL be told - I PROMISE♥♥♥

• Like Like x 5
  5. Anonymous Member

^ I applaud as always all of your efforts as well as your tenacity in battling these profiteers who operate strictly out of blind greed to capture more young souls.

These battles will serve you well in the future as there will be more battles to fight only different names will be used.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Intelligence Member

Few know of my past experiences, but Scams I do know VERY well indeed. In fact, when I was
    a Realtor and Sub-Mortgage Broker for more than six years, I wrote two books. In fact, I still own the
    idle company (for now), "Smart People Today" marketing/publishing.

The basis of my book, was to help people who lived in a town/city where there had been massive
    lay-offs and unemployment. Actually, it was a business manuel type book for opening a successful
    "Home-Business". The first week after I grauated NN TR, I wrote a revised, second addition - - yet
    to be published.

Also, in the book were details on how to avoid Scams and Con Men - LOL :)

When I look back, I can see how my principles weee very similar to what L. Ron Hubbard
    adhered to:

"Always supply a product to a ready and available Market - - NEVER buy or build a product,
    then try to find a Market." When you think about it, Hubbard KNEW there was a market for
    his "Life-Improvement", mind clearing product - - everyone wants to be a better person. AND, he
    also knew there was a NEVER ending market of drug addicts needing help, so he made promises
    that desperate souls latched onto and bought, hook, line, and SINKER!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

I take exception to the assertion that your principles are in any way similar to LRon Hubtards! :)
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. peterstorm Member

Can't wait to read your book Dave.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Intelligence Member

Thanks Pete - - we'll have to get together again soon and see if we can make
    Canada OSA Director, Yvette Shank, smile this time instead of holding her head in her hands.

Almost feel sorry for the Gal - - she must be taking a lot of DM heat eh'?

A collage of photos from our last meet with her:
    wvcoz7.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. jensting Member

But the French language article is mainly quotes from Clark R. N. Carr and narCONon arrowhead. Really.

Allez! French-writing anons (and others) know what to do!

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 3
  11. snippy Member

Interesting tidbit over at TP:

http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php/topic,11470.msg26083.html#msg26083
    • Like Like x 2
  12. snippy Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Intelligence Member

August 18, 2012 - David Love takes a break from writing his new book to tell a wee bit about his journey of love and compassion for those who are lonely, afraid, and abused. Indeed, a trying and emotional journey, but we've had countless wins, with many more to come. Thank you to my Family and Friends.

• Like Like x 4
  14. peterstorm Member

I haven't seen her in a while. Maybe she left Qc city?
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Intelligence Member

***GOTCHA*** - "The End is Near" - *Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock* - - Was up all night reviewing documents and writing and came across this "Fraudster's" claim of 100% Narconon Success Rate!

August 19, 2012 - Brad Melnychuk, Director of ABLE Canada, states in a meeting at the Canadian 37th PARLIAMENT, 1st SESSION, that: "...the fact that our Narconons are improving, and some of them are very close to a 100% success rate." Canada and USA governments have received formal complaints of "Fraud, conspiracy to commit fraud, and Interstate, online fraud and scams concerning Scientology, Narconon, Field Staff Members, Registrars, and owners of referral websites that misrepresent facts to desperate addicts and loved ones seeking help. House of Commons Committee:
    http://www.parl.gc.ca/HousePublicat...?DocId=519415&Language=E&Mode=1&Parl=37&Ses=1

• Like Like x 6
  16. Anonymous Member

Can supplementary evidence be added to complaints already lodged?
  17. Intelligence Member

Depending on Acts in each jurisdiction, but normally yes, as long as the file is open
    and case is ongoing. I have several open files in Canada, USA, and the United Kingdom
    right now - - and perhaps one more country in near future?

Just waiting for further discussions with business owners before addressing the Canada
    Competition Bureau again with addition evidence, and/or a brand new formal complaint.

This ^^^ would have many teeth indeed:)
    http://www.competitionbureau.gc.ca/eic/site/cb-bc.nsf/eng/03133.html

What Are the Possible Penalties?

Under the criminal regime, certain practices are brought before the criminal courts, requiring proof of each element of the offence beyond a reasonable doubt. On summary conviction, the person is liable to a fine of up to $200,000 and/or imprisonment for up to one year. If convicted on indictment, the person is liable to a fine at the discretion of the court and/or imprisonment for up to 14 years.

Under the civil regime, certain practices may be brought before the Competition Tribunal, the Federal Court or the superior court of a province and require that each element of the conduct be proven on a balance of probabilities. The court may order a person to cease the activity, publish a notice and/or pay an administrative monetary penalty. On first occurrence, individuals are liable to penalties of up to $750,000 and corporations are liable to penalties of up to $10,000,000. For subsequent occurrences, the penalties increase to a maximum of $1,000,000 for indidividuals and $15,000,000 for corporations. In situations where a person has made materially false or misleading representations about a product to the public, the court may also make an order for restitution, requiring the person to compensate consumers who bought such products, and an interim injunction to freeze assets in certain cases.

The Bureau conducts its investigations in private and keeps confidential the identity of the source and the information provided. However, if someone has important evidence about a contravention under the Act, that person may be asked to testify in court.
    • Like Like x 5
  18. anonysamvines Member

he also said
    I think it would be good for the committee to have excepts from the sworn narconon depositions that detail exactly how narconon collect their statistics.
    Gis a shout if you would like some compiling.
    just watch for what narc accuses others of and see how often it is what they do.
  19. Intelligence Member

20. McLOVIN_1982 Member

Dave... McLOVIN this thread, know you are busy but would love an update if you have one :)
  21. Intelligence Member

UPDATE: - QHRC still moving forward with Reports and should havem more info
    within two weeks. Once in their lawyer's hands, we are assigned a lawyer at no cost.

The Commission has several boxes of evidence.

***AWESOME SLEEP*** - up early reviewing notes for new book chapter today. After Staff lined up in Divisions - military-like lines at roll-call, we would learn something called "Chinese School BS. Then we would play a Game by forming two lines; French on one side, English facing them. It was a Drill in moving Particles as fast as possible by passing a book down the line and back up again. Whichever team won, they got to pick from a pile of Dollar Store nuggets. I would always pick these note-books to use through the day to diarize events. ***I Wrote a Lot*** ♥♥♥

5njfv8.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  22. anonysamvines Member

good new David - especially on the great sleep - great sleep and good relaxing downtime make you a fitter, stronger and even more effective adversary to Co$. Also means your family and us get to keep you around and not dropping the meat. I really hope to hear you spent a couple of days with your family soon for yours and their sakes!! You both need and deserve it.

LOL on the dox - bet they have never been handed so many and so well organised from a single member of joe public before.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. McLOVIN_1982 Member

Awesome David..... thanks for the update and keep up the fight!
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Intelligence Member

This is the long Thanksgiving Weekend and I'm taking it a wee bit easy, except for writing.

But after Monday, the Quebec Human Rights Commission will be hearing from me as to
    WTF is taking them so long? We're coming up on 2 years soon.

• Like Like x 1
  25. McLOVIN_1982 Member

ya hey dere I forgot you were a canuck.... its been aboot 10 years since I've been to the great white, but I miss going to Calgary and Banff, we used to go often for biz when the exchange rate for Candian peso's was 50% of the $$ :) .... just a beautiful country.

Anywho.... have a great Thanksgiving! :)
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  26. Intelligence Member

AND now our Canada $$$ is higher than yer' USA Peso - - but fear not, we'll still turn the tap on
    in Alberta for the new Oil pipe line to Oklahoma - - you're Credit is still AAA - LOL :)

• Funny Funny x 3
  27. McLOVIN_1982 Member

Ya... we vacation down in FLA for a couple months in the winter (NOT Scilonwater but a nearby island south) and we have a lot of folks from the great white come down now because its affordable :) Great people and we have a ton of fun...
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

Here I was thinking that Australia was the only place enjoying the sucky state of the US dollar.
  29. McLOVIN_1982 Member

Maybe that explains the cash flow issues for Davey's idleorgs :)
  30. McLOVIN_1982 Member

Hi DEL.... been a week and have been on pins & needles hoping you've heard something from QHRC.... again knowing you are fighting on many fronts. Deepest thanks!
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Intelligence Member

**NARCONON IQ TEST HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS***
    Received some damning dox today, confirming what I had received by an ex-Ethics Officer at NN TR concerning staff posts related to IQ and Personality Tests. OSA is NOT going to like the ***OUT-TECH*** practices at NN TR. A Qual Officer was posted as such because their IQ was not high enough to be an Ethics Officer, but when NN TR Stats were in the crapper, they posted this person in an Executive post, contrary to Hubbard policy requirements for minimum IQ. Was that another reason the Director of Canada OSA, Yvette Shank was at NN TR shortly before being shut down by the government? Most importantly with these new DOX, is that the Human Rights Commission now has their evidence for DISCRIMINATION against patients when they were FORCED to take an IQ & Personality Test whether they wanted to or not. We know for FACT that these Tests are Scientology recruitment tools. The patients were forced to take these Tests on three separate occasions. If a patient refused to take the first Tests, they would be forced into an Ethics Cycle or kicked out. ***MORE TO COME***
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  32. Intelligence Member

I've been working on these Dox for 2 years now for investigators and government Agencies - ***HERE IS A TINY SAMPLE*** - Narconon is, without a doubt, 100% SCIENTOLOGY!!!

We're getting ready for battle :)

2hqxuz6.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  33. Anonymous Member

Please sir, may we have more?
  34. Intelligence Member

Some may say that Narconon is an Introductory Program or "Watered-Down" version
    of Scientology? There is NOTHING watered down about it - - it IS SCIENTOLOGY.

2cqecer.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Anonymous Member

Wow, ask and ye shall receive, dare I ask again?
    • Funny Funny x 2
  36. Intelligence Member

There's not enough room on here for the 11,000 pages of Dox I have - LOL :)

I'm swamped right now with compiling dox for government and media in the UK,
    California and Canada right now and I must be careful what I tip to OSA.

Even though I was forced to remove one taped phone call off YouTube (it is a legal call),
    I'm still processing recordings of side-walk Stress-Tests where medical promises were made,
    as in practicing medicine without a license by "Examining - Diagnosing - Prognosing" :)

2nh3qrp.jpg

View attachment foksg3.jpg

I'll Be Back tomorrow <3

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

'twas only joking, but congrats, You are the god of docs!
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  39. Intelligence Member

UPDATE Today:

Received email com from QHRC and a lengthy discussion on phone.

Can ONLY say that the 5 cases are moving forward with due dilligence:)

I can also say "Me-Is-Happy-Pants" this fine day up in the far North.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  40. anonysamvines Member

also eating- sleeping- exercising- spending time with friends stuff- pants on too I hope.

Great news Mr Love machine, so very good to be seeing results coming through.

Hey OSA - be sure to get the news to Slappy, along with a bottle of McCallan, asap.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1