Customize

NN Quebec Human Rights Complaint

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

I think you are dead right. anon walker. IANAL, but it sounds very much like Scientology Fair Game by proxy, and an illegal threat to me. If it were me, threatened outrageously by a large Canadian law conglomerate, I'd pick up the phone to Messrs Carter-Ruck (a large UK law conglomerate) and inquire about filing suit vs Heenan Blaikie IN ENGLAND. (I'd expect Heenan Blaikie might wish to avoid the attendant inconvenience, and cough up a generous ex-gratia payment.)
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

Everybody knows Carter-Ruck is a Scientology front group, so no. And wtf is fair game by proxy?
  3. Quentinanon Member

Fixed.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. Intelligence Member

I'm up again after a 12 hour long sleep - feel great.

I was consulted by a Wkinews writer for the following article about Rathbun the other
    night and I sent Cruise's media handler a scripted question from writer, with no response,
    of course.

When Wikie writer went over one of Rathbun's responses, I questioned the answer "WTF?"

Here it is:
    http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Exclusive:_'The_Scientology_Reformation'_author_examines_Tom_Cruise_and_David_Miscavige

[IMG]WN[IMG] Are you aware of the situation unfolding now with the multiple recent deaths related to the Scientology drug rehab Narconon Arrowhead in Oklahoma? What do you think of the controversy surrounding these four recent deaths? Should David Miscavige change the way Narconon is run, or promoted to potential patients?
    MR: "Yes, I gave Narconon Int President Gary Smith the green light to make medical supervised withdrawal policy. I was Inspector General (Number Two) at the time, 2002. The only one with the authority to cross order that was Miscavige. It is quite apparent he did after my 2004 departure."

[Note: Clark Carr is currently president of Narconon International; Gary Smith is currently CEO of Narconon Arrowhead in Oklahoma and has been active in Narconon in Oklahoma since at least 1989.]

[IMG]WN[IMG] Soon after the June 11, 2008 death of Patrick W. Desmond, Director of Narconon in Georgia Mary Rieser sent a memo to the Scientology Office of Special Affairs (OSA). Why would OSA have been notified of a death of a former Narconon patient? Is this standard practice?
    MR: "Because Church of Scientology Inc controls every aspect of Narconon."
    [Note: Per an August 29, 1972 letter by L. Ron Hubbard, subject "Narconon", heading "Sea Organization", "The incomparable Guardian's Office has been running the Narconon (drugs no!) Program over the world."]
    My question is: "Was Gary Smith (the present CEO of NN AH), ever the President of NN Int? If yes,
    this is news to me:)

• Like Like x 3
  5. Intelligence Member

We did 'Handle" this by filing a formal complaint to the Commission under
    another charge of "Reprisals", which included witness tampering on FB. These
    allegations have been investigated and a QHRC Report is in the hands of a
    translator and lawyers right now. Just heard from the HRC this week about this.

Shortly after H & B received a letter from the QHRC, they no longer represent the Cult
    WHY? Don't know for sure, but there are several "potential" reasons.

Under the QHRC Act, "Reprisals" are very serious. Dead Agenting, intimidation,
    harassment, and harassment/intimidation of potential witnesses, are seen as Reprisals.

• Like Like x 9
  6. anonysamvines Member

THAT ^^^^ is delicious caek to me. Good, natural, long sleep that leaves us feeling great is so healing (especially from PTSD . . . and I do know of what I speak)

even better news than the rest . . . which in itself will be interesting to see play out. Popcorn indeed!
    Oh so many possibilities. I almost feel like telling Marty an slappy to get a room already, the sexual tension between those two is palpable! The responses and/or lack of them will be telling. Drama llama and time and sweet sweet popcorn.

keep up the good work (and by work I mean food, exercise and r+r - the rest is your raison d'etre right now lol)
    we want you around for a long time Mr Love!
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Intelligence Member

Published on Oct 19, 2012 by Intelligenceplus - -

October 19, 2012 - Emmett Newton Gilliam - Wednesday, July 07, 1948 ---- Tuesday, October 16, 2012 - He left us unexpectedly to join his Father in Heaven on October 16, 2012, at the age of 64 years, and will be missed deeply. In 1992, he went to work for Garth Brooks and served him faithfully in many capacities. His wife: Shirley Anne - "Emmett was a perfect husband in every way and never hesitated sacrificing for others. He earned the love, respect, and trust of all who knew him." - - "Emmett - - my dear Friend - David Love" -

• Winner Winner x 4
  8. Anonymous Member

So sorry, RIP, where these the couple who gave you the guitar pick and CD?
  9. anonysamvines Member

(loved By many - inb4JRUC)
    It is good to take the time and pay tribute and you do it so well David.

Good to know of you Emmett, I raise my glass to you and keep a good thought for Shirley Anne and all who love you.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. RightOn Member

lovely tribute David!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Intelligence Member

Yes, I stayed at his home in Oklahoma - - a precious Soul.

12. Anonymous Member

This past week has been a series of encouraging highs sadly tempered by saddening lows for you and Colin both, It's difficult to cope sometimes with rapid fire change. I hope for you to receivejust uplifting news over next wee while,to salve the pain of loss.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Intelligence Member

"Rapid-Fire" is indeed a good way to put it for sure. Kind of spins one's head in a few
    directions when least expected. Coping well, and after tomorrow, will focus back on finishing
    book - - now with a "Tribute-Chapter" added. Sometimes I wonder WHY it's taking me so
    long, but now I know:) - - it will be done when it's complete.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Tribute chapter, is such a great idea and so in keeping with the fine qualities that lie in your heart, you are breathtaking.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Intelligence Member

October 20, 2012 - Millions of children around the world are exploited, abused, and discriminated against. It is because of the unique vulnerability of children that their rights are of priority concerning cults such Scientology, polygamist Mormon fundamentalist - Bountiful, and others. Child abuse in cults is common, and children are often cults' most devastating casualties.

http://www.factnet.org/node/343

16. Intelligence Member

***Leaving My Cave Today*** - - Been a grieving week with the loss of Emmett in Oklahoma - - Service today in Tulsa, OK. New "Intel" arrived in my Inbox this morning, substantiating evidence documents in specific dossiers. *HUBBARD said: "The ONLY way to CONTROL people is to lie to them." - - I say: "The ONLY way to convict the liars, is to shine a bright light on, and expose the TRUTH." - - Time to "Kick some ASS" :)
    • Like Like x 7
  17. anonysamvines Member

enjoy your time outside the cave and take some time to look at the sky and breathe.:)

some news from Grimstead today that may cheer you up (and slappy too . . . not! lol).
    At least one journalist was inside the IAS event last night and saw and voice taped (and will supply a copy to Pedro). Had the full on experience without the indoctrination. Popcorn!!!
    And estimated only about 3000 (not 8000) there, at the premier event of the year!!!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

I wonder how much money was spent filling up even those (alleged) 3000 seats. Not as easy to get locals any more I wager.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. RightOn Member

wonder what celebs showed?
    Cruise is already in England isn't he?
    and Travolta rarely misses this thing right?
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Intelligence Member

Back home now after awesome brunch meeting and long stroll through beautiful Park.

Sorting more Dox that just arrived from Oklahoma and Latin America.

14kbl1g.jpg
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  21. RightOn Member

DL next to what they call "burning bush".
    because of it's brilliance in the Fall.
    • Like Like x 3
  22. Random guy Member

tumblr_mc2v3km37w1rgco4eo1_1280.gif
    • Like Like x 4
  23. Anonymous Member

Apropos for the God of Docs IMHO.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  24. Intelligence Member

I thought you were kidding? Indeed it is a "Burning Bush" shrub/plant/tree - - whatever :)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  25. Intelligence Member

"I'm in LOVE!!!" Love with the MIGHTY Internet - LOL - - so nice to be able
    to instantly talk to others in Ireland, Oklahoma and ?, with just a click on my
    pretty little Mouse:) "Ol' Lron never halucinated how Cyberspace would eventually
    be his demise" I LOVE IT :) <3

• Agree Agree x 4
  26. Anonymous Member

I was going to echo what you said, anonysamvines, that trying to get on a regular sleep schedule can be very helpful for those with PTSD. (amongst other things, whatever works for you.)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  27. Intelligence Member

Yes indeed, getting on a regular sleeping schedule is important. After a dear Anon Friend took
    me out to the Park yesterday, I slept awesome and back on track now after a painful week.

"With the passing of my Dear Friend, Emmett, this week in Oklahoma, I lost nearly an entire week of writing, BUT more importantly, I lost a very dear Friend - - one I will forever miss. AND now, I have the BLESSING of writing an addition book chapter - - a ***TRIBUTE*** chapter to many of my Dear Friends who inspired me through their unconditional love for others - - Emmett being one of many."

"IMO, just like "HIGHER-UP-POWERS" in Quebec, shut down a prosperous Scientology Entity in 2012 - - a fearless move, I believe Quebec will once again show to the World, their powerful Human Rights Commission powers of Justice, and find guilty, those responsible for Exploiting the 5 victims that the Human Rights Commission is moving forward with against Scientology in Quebec."

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/10/27/france.scientology.fraud/index.html

"This was a *MAJOR WIN* in France and as I research more about the formation of Quebec in Canada, I notice that Quebec was once "termed", *New France* back in 1534 and ending with the cession of New France to Spain and Great Britain in 1763. Although the Province of Ontario, Canada, had a *MAJOR WIN* back in 23 April 1991, resulting in seven members being convicted of operations against organisations including the Ontario Provincial Police, the Ontario Ministry of the Attorney General and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), QUEBEC was the first Government to shut down a Scientology Entity in 2012. ***BRAVO FRANCE AND QUEBEC***

Staying on Thread Subject:

Indeed, this IS a powerful Commission with CLOUT and fears not to use it :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_Charter_of_Human_Rights_and_Freedoms

"The Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms is unique among Canadian (and North American) human rights documents in that it covers not only the fundamental (civil and political) human rights, but also a number of important social and economic rights."

I dicussed the Quebec Human Rights Commission cases at length yesterday with someone
    and we both concluded that Scientology will probably be in for another "Quebec-Spanking"
    no matter how they address the pending litigation.

• Like Like x 6
  28. peterstorm Member

How long has it been since you first filed your complaint? They sure take their time...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

The wheels of justice grind slowly but inexorably. The criminal cult can do nothing but watch them turn, spoke by spoke.

tik tok David Miscavige, CEO of the Scientology corporation

Grandfather_clock.gif
    • Agree Agree x 3
  30. Intelligence Member

LOL - "Love" is now going to "one-liners" : Indeed, they are taking "their" time, but ***TICK-TOCK*** "MFKERS"
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Anonymous Member

I'm sorry to hear that you are having some tough times, and I hope that things will turn around and get better for you. Glad that you have some kind friends near you to do things like go to the park. That's good. Take care of yourself.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  32. Intelligence Member

Thanks and I'm back on track this week, doing awesome above expected ,...., and "on schedule"
    for anticipated upcoming events and investigations/publications.

"Speed-Bumps" are expected and dealt with as they come.

• Like Like x 1
  33. anonysamvines Member

dotting the i's and crossing the t's leaves no wriggle room. Takes time but should be worth it!
    and allows the cult to enjoy sweating for extended periods, and us to savour their discomfort.

tick
    tock

tick

tock
    • Agree Agree x 1
  34. Intelligence Member

Relaxing and draftling outline for tomorrow :)

Probably a little late, but deleted post :)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

You say over the top infatuation with such contempt. :) Take a good look at yourself and appreciate what the 50% might feel.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  36. Intelligence Member

Contempt for this person? More like ,,,..., considering what abuse she endured in California,
    I seriously feel sorry for her. OSA had Narconon DISSOLVED in September after I BLEW and
    a Bus hit a bump. Even the COS Executives at NN TR were treated like dirt.

• Like Like x 1
  37. Intelligence Member

My goodness - - just listening to recorded conversations with executives at NN - - some
    aware, some not. I wonder how in hell I got myself into this massive ordeal of NN/OSA?

One recording is going to turm and BITE OSA hard on what's left of their ass.

I have 7 days until D-Day and will try to fit in one scheduled protest ,..., if I can:)

• Like Like x 1
  38. BigBeard Member

Que up Beethoven's 5th...

BigBeard
  39. Anonymous Member

OK

40. Intelligence Member

UPDATE: Victims should have Report etc, in less than two weeks. The
    Quebec Human Rights Commission is indeed an interesting Commission
    in the method it proceeds. Unlike other Provinces in Canada, the Civil Code
    of 1866 was largely inspired by the Napoleonic Code of France. This law is
    depicts &quot;Guilty until YOU prove yourself innocent&quot;, like in Spain and prevalent
    in Mexico. Although Quebec has adopted British Common Law, Napolean
    influence still remains.

In 1955, the Government of Quebec embarked on a reform of the Civil Code with
    the passage of the Act respecting the revision of the Civil Code. The consultation
    process continued through to the early 1990s, and the Civil Code of Quebec was
    passed into law in its entirety on December 18, 1991, coming into effect in 1994.

The QUEBEC Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms is unique among Canadian
    (and North American) human rights documents in that it covers not only the fundamental
    (civil and political) human rights, but also a number of important social and economic rights.

The charter provides for a specific machinery in cases of discrimination (or exploitation of an elderly or handicapped person). Instead of introducing litigation in court, victims of such a violation may file a complaint with the Human Rights and Youth Rights Commission.

Interesting times ahead:)

2uqzu4g.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1