Customize

NN Quebec Human Rights Complaint

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Feb 10, 2011.

1. xenubarb Member

Hm. You probably have these, but that business about reprisals could use these:

HCO POLICY LETTER OF 25 FEBRUARY 1966
    [...] ATTACKS ON SCIENTOLOGY

Anyone proposing an investigation of or an "Enquiry" into
    Scientology must receive this reply and no other proposal:

"We welcome an investigation into (Mental Healing or whoever
    is attacking us) as we have begun one ourselves and find shocking
    evidence".

You can elaborate on the evidence we have found and lay it on
    [illegible word] attacking the attackers only.

NEVER agree to an investigation of Scientology. ONLY agree to
    an investigation of the attackers.
    [...]

Shift the spotlight to them. No matter how. Do it!

You can elaborate on the formula. Let's say some other
    branch of government wants to investigate us via the press.
    Just apply the formula.

"We welcome a public enquiry into (that branch activity) as
    we have begun to investigate their (------)." It will always
    work. It would have worked on the U.S. F.D.A. when they first
    began five years ago in their raid on D.C. They run! And
    that's all we want.

-- L. Ron Hubbard

+++++++++++++++++++

This is correct procedure:

(1) Spot who is attacking us.

(2) Start Investigating them promptly for FELONIES or worse using
    our own professionals, not outside agencies.

(3) Double curve our reply by saying we welcome an investigation
    of them.

(4) Start feeding lurid, blood, sex, crime actual evidence on
    the attackers to the press.

Don't ever tamely submit to an investigation of us. Make it
    rough, rough on attackers all the way.

You can get "reasonable about it" and lose. Sure we break no
    laws. Sure we have nothing to hide. BUT attackers are simply
    an anti-Scientology propaganda agency so far as we are concerned.
    They have proven they have no facts and will only lie no matter
    what they discover. So BANISH off ideas that any fair hearing
    is intended and start our attack with their first breath. Never
    wait. Never talk about us - only them. Use their blood, sex,
    crime to get headlines. Don't use us .

+++++++++++++
    [...]

HOW TO STOP ATTACKS

The way we will eventually stop all attacks from here on out
    is by processing the society as follows:

(1) Locate a source of attack on us.

(2) Investigate it.

(3) Expose it with wide lurid publicity.

[...]
    Remember - the only reason we are in trouble with the press or
    governments is that we are not searching out and exposing rotten
    spots in the society.
    [...]

Begin by investigating any attacking group and expose the
    dead bodies.

Then work on to our selecting the targets.

And that will handle it all.

-- L. Ron Hubbard
    HCOPL 25 Feb 1966
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Intelligence Member

Can't comment too much on this; only to say they must be careful what they do right now; it could be seen by
    the Human Rights Commission as "Intimidation, Harrassment, Reprisals, for which they could be charged.

Furthermore, any attack by them, would be attacked back in their direction "Ten-Fold" :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Intelligence Member

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?22397-Scientology-Narconon-Black-Panther

http://anoneire.ning.com/profiles/blogs/scientologynarcononblack-1

dave.jpg?width=64&height=64&crop=1%3A1.jpg

Scientology-Narconon-Black Panther

From the Church of Scientology in Montreal, Jean Lariviere refers Narconon Trois-Rivieres Director, Sylvain Fournier to, “Please check what LRH says about dealing with a Black Panther!” A Rush-Urgent was titled in the subject. LRH is non-other than the science fiction writer, Ron L. Hubbard, the founder of the Church of Scientology.

This dispatch was in response to this video:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=2354453086187513116#

Link to leaked emails:
    http://qcanon.ning.com/forum/topics/2162290:Topic:2360

Following a damaging CBC TV-Radio Canada investigative report on Narconon Trois-Rivieres and their connection to the Church of Scientology, Jean Lariviere dispatched an email to Narconon to “handle the situation ASAP.” Their fear was the new Quebec accreditation laws being implemented by the Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services in July 2011, and the negative impact these new laws may have on the continuing operations of Narconon Trois-Rivieres. Millions of dollars of yearly revenue was at stake and urgency is revealed in the leaked emails.

Handle the Government:

The Church of Scientology advises a Narconon representative to visit and meet with government officials, as in the following email excerpts: (COS to Narconon)

“Obviously, the first thing to do is to find out what this law is about, and what is the sit between governement's!”

“In other words, find out from the horse's mouth so to speak! Two (2) major targets: 1) gathering basic and essential information and; 2) starting the PR handling right away with the people who must be handled!”

“You were also supposed to let me know the results of those meetings so that I could assist with your writing a tailor-made handling or plan to handle the actual situation.”

“Please check what LRH says about dealing with a Black Panther!”

“I am always willing to talk with you and offer data or advices.

Narconon Director, Sylvain Fournier Responds:

Leaked email excerpts:

“Thank you for your communication, and for your advise throughout this episode, I did use a lot of your recomendation to handle this situation.”

“I have a very good communication line with the Office of M. Sebastion Proulx, who is the Deputy of the Mauricie Region,which includes Trois-Rivieres,…”

“I will keep you updated on any future communication that I will have with M.Proulx's office, so that you are in the know.”

“I will most likely meet with them next week-end (26-27July) and the 4th of September, both time on occasion where Narconon Trois-Rivieres is the Major Sponsor of a large scale event ( Le Monaco and Pro-Am Golf Tournament for Interval).”

“Thank you for your time, help and consideration.”

Black Panther:

L. Ron Hubbard’s "Black Panther Mechanism", is repeatedly described in 1950 in the original book: "Dianetics, the Modern Science of Mental Health" and the Scientology Church advised Narconon Trois-Rivieres to check out how to deal with a Black Panther. (Government depicted as Black Panther?)

The five alternate mechanisms are: (1) ATTACK, (2) FLEE, (3) AVOID, (4) NEGLECT and (5) SUCCUMB.

In this scenario and statement by Scientologist Jean Lariviere, “handle” being the word as in handling a wild animal, would most certainly manifest to “confront” or “appropriately attack.”

Recent controversy and the March 2011 media exposure on television and press, indicate that Scientology-Narconon did not succeed in their government handling whatsoever. Quite the contrary; indeed, there has been much government interest and investigations, to the detriment of the cult.

Perhaps the Black Panther Mechanism is as out-dated as the pseudoscientific Narconon treatment methods.

By: David Edgar Love
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

They want MOAR dox???
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Intelligence Member

UPDATE IN TODAY FROM HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION:

Ouch! Another Deadline of September 8, 2011:)

• Like Like x 2
  6. peterstorm Member

things are moving along hehe
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Intelligence Member

Beat the Dead Line easily. Just put my signature on 12 pages of documents.

Now back onto the "Practicing Medicine Without a Licence" complaint:) ,..., Geeezzz, it's a Big One:)

• Like Like x 6
  8. Anonymous Member

We knew you would beat the dead line. We're still paying attention!
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

Anonymous is always here for you, David. Thanks for the sustained commitment. It resonates LARGE around here!
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Anonymous Member

This is better than Wikileaks!
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

Yeah, way-more-better. Shit's going to Court!
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Intelligence Member

Yes it is :)

13. Intelligence Member

UPDATE JUST IN 3 MINUTES AGO:) 11:35pm (Intell came in from Ontario by direct Com with the HRC)

The Quebec Human Rights Commission is, Quote: "Swamped", Unquote; with documents
    and heavy work loads with the Complaints against Narconon, ABLE, the COS, and their
    Executives.

I told my Source to tell them to buy some "Hip-Waders" because I just mailed another 12 pages this morning
    and there is a shit load being printed off right now,..., LOL. :):):)

I think it's time to contact our Senator again and lite a fire under their ASS before I get the Quebec Ombudsman involved.

• Like Like x 1
  14. peterstorm Member

People are doing their homeworks. Nice.
  15. Random guy Member

I hope you have made a summary for each info-pack. They will be easier to navigate that way.
  16. xenubarb Member

Gee, if they'd DONE THEIR JERB ten years ago it wouldn't have come to this. It's like that guy on Hoarders whose daughter brought home a pregnant pet rat. Next thing you know, there are 1500 rats in the house, in the walls, scuttling everywhere. Why? Because he didn't handle the problem when it was manageable!
    So QHRC is swamped?

They pulled it in.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Intelligence Member

Yes, in deed they did "pull it in." They also know this is going to be one hell of a fight once it gets to court.
    If there wasn't such a strong Case Precedent to this Case, they might have tried to sluff it off, but noe they are
    kind of bound to proceed.

This is one huge, massive Case that is going to take a lot of funds and manpower and they know it.

LOL,..., Annonymous is costing the Quebec Gov big time money to investigate and prosecute all these cases,..., but I know it WILL SAVE LIVES:):):)

• Like Like x 3
  18. xenubarb Member

These people are, after all, elected or hired to look after the public's best interest. By putting it off with delays, hoping to make it the next guy's problem, it just gets more expensive and complex.

I doubt they'll learn anything from it, but we shall hold their feet to the fire until this cycle is completed.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Intelligence Member

This is one of several communications I received from Government today.

The three or more files should be approximately 6-10 inches high:)

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Intelligence Member

This ^^^^^ , I will know if they hold any of my files back; and they know it:)

This case IS going to a Hearing - - I can taste it,...., Mmmmmm:)

21. yoshiyoyo Member

i got the same letter :) yes she wants to handle both cases and cant dicker around too much on delays!
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Intelligence Member

They will NOT get another delay, but you will now have the "option" to ask for a short 1-2 week
    extension if you need. I did need it and it worked perfect.

They are really stressing right now and Andre can't handle too much stress; he becomes ill,..., seriously.
    What I'm doing this weekend, may just tip him over the edge? They have no idea what is coming and
    I'll post it by Sat/Sun in a New Thread.

• Like Like x 3
  23. yoshiyoyo Member

lovely yeah i am going to be on my toes and don`t think i need the delay i am not staggering for answers to beat around the bush i got the justice and the truth on my side.
  24. Intelligence Member

Gosh, I have so much to do this weekend - - a little too much pressure, but once this
    is done, I can chill a bit:)

25. Anonymous Member

Don't hesitate to ask for any help you think anonymous can provide.
  26. QFT! <3 It!
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Aurora Member

If ever there was someone deserving of an "Order of Canada" award, you David Love are it.
    Your work gives me hope.
    • Like Like x 4
  28. Intelligence Member

Oh' my God! It's 4:14am and I'm still up attaching dox for the Human Rights Commission Investigator. They are really going to town on these Cases. Thank God I kept every single pertinent document, letter, and email. (even little tiny yellow sticky-notes with peoples scribbling on it) This is going to be one hell of a Trial, but I'm ready anytime they are - - far more ready than our adversary:) .
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Intelligence Member

Geeezzze, this is nuts,..., LOL! Trying to find some of these dox is painful. First I have to find them online,
    then try to remember which password is for which friggn' file. Thank goodness the Investigator gave me some dates.

I need to hire an archive person and someone to help me in case I get Alzheimer's Disease. Then I'm in big trouble,..., LOL.

Sorting threw more than 4,000 files is not fun:)

I think I should have Named the files instead of just downloading them as image125 etc. DUH!:)

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Intelligence Member

If I were NN/COS, I would stock up ,......

23hakue.jpg
  31. Intelligence Member

Human Rights Commission Quebec - Dox are sent off (I'm a wee bit tired, LOL)

Off to catch some shut-eye:)

• Like Like x 1
  32. Intelligence Member

http://oracle.home.xs4all.nl/mgarde/q_v_sci.htm

I don't know how much they've paid Heenan and Blaikie (law firm) so far, but that $7 million was back in 1992.

Dig deep COS, these next several Cases are going to hurt.

The Ontario College of Physicians will soon have in their hands, more evidence documents to Investigate
    the Scientology Physicians promoting and advising the patients for Narconon and ORG Saunas. Then we will sweep right
    across our vast country of Canada into Alberta and Vancouver, British Columbia.

We will NOT stop until Canada, the USA AND the rest of the Planet is "Cleared" of the Cult menace that exploits
    and extorts money from the vulnerable and innocent public. Families will be once again be joined with their loving families.

NOW,..., I'm going to bed to dream:):):)

An Ol' Irish Quote:
    “You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”

• Like Like x 3
  33. PresidentShaw Member

34. Intelligence Member

UPDATE: Human Rights Commission moving forward to next step:):):)

AND another Formal Complaint by an ex-Narconon victim is being submitted this week
    to Human Rights Commission.

• Like Like x 5
  35. Intelligence Member

Gosh, I guess we're going to Trial soon. The questions being asked of me, are easy to answer
    and help make and prover the Case:) I Love it.

36. Intelligence Member

Peterstorm: Do you know how to find the actual Trial Transcript of this Case Precedent:

Qu�bec (Comm. des droits de la personne) c. Coutu (No 2) (1995), 26 C.H.R.R. D/31 (Trib.Qu�.) [Fr. 24 pp.]:

http://www.hrcr.org/safrica/equality/quebec_coutu.html

I have three days to submit a Brief to the Quebec Human Rights Commission and the more info
    I have, the better:)

37. Intelligence Member

http://www.hrcr.org/safrica/equality/quebec_coutu.html

If I were a lawyer handling this Case, I would be smiling. NN TR Exploited far worse than this Case Precedent.

Can't tip our hand right now, and I don'y usually swear, "But they are fucked in trying to defend this Case" :)

38. Xenu Is Lord Member

I like how the court did not buy the poverty crap. When they can pay a million dollars in 6 years to a quack like Wootan, then NN as whole is not suffering! Poverty my ass, everyone knows it is all about the money.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. Intelligence Member

The Quebec Human Rights Commission does not define disability/handicap as in addict/alcoholic, but
    the Canada Human Rights Commission does. This will be interesting, but will suffice:)

Canada Human Rights Commission

http://www.chrc-ccdp.ca/discrimination/physical_mental-eng.aspx

Physical or Mental Disability

Section 25 of the Act defines disability as being either:

• physical or mental;
    • previous or existing; and
    • including dependence on alcohol or a drug.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Intelligence Member

This is so upsetting writing what the Human Rights Commission has asked for.
    It's like I'm re-living the Narconon nightmare all over again. SHIT!

Oh' God, I'll be glad when all this is over. AND it will be over once they are convicted.

BASTARDS!

• Like Like x 1