Customize

NN Quebec Human Rights Complaint

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Intelligence Member

UPDATE:

Twelve page submission completed and sent off to Quebec Human Rights Commission to prepare for Hearing/Trial,
    including two videos of inside Narconon Trois-Rivieres:):):)

Here is a short Excerpt:

Case Precedent:
    http://www.hrcr.org/safrica/equality/quebec_coutu.html
    ###

It's time to "Rock N' Roll" in the Courts very soon:)

• Like Like x 6
  2. Intelligence Member

Thanks Tiny:) ,..., I truly, deep down inside, believe we are going to win this Case and
    that it will have rippling affects for ALL Narconons.

The Commission has been on this case and investigating for over 17 months. They must act soon or
    the Ombudsman will get involved. The Commission does not want this to happen or a report to Parliament
    will follow:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Intelligence Member

I Really Didn't Know How Dangerous Scientology Could Be?

• Like Like x 3
  4. AnonyVix Member

Watching and waiting. Good luck with this David.
  5. peterstorm Member

They publish judgements but I don't think they publish trial transcripts? Not on the internet AFAIK

You could ask the Human rights Commission?
  6. Intelligence Member

I already sent my 12 page submission. I think I have it all covered without knowing
    the actual Trial Transcript details.

I have the actual Judgement and summary of facts. But I will get to see the Transcript when I meet
    with the Commission next month:)

7. Intelligence Member

I guess I sent the lawyer what they needed:)

8. Intelligence Member

Another email in from Human Rights Commission a few minutes ago,..., LOL :)
    It looks like it's a GO for Trial :)

This Case will set a new Case Precedent.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Intelligence Member

10. Intelligence Member

THIS IS WHY!

I just read 28 pages of a Medical Report concerning a Patient who was at Narconon Trois-Rivieres.

Some of those Narconon incompetent, "Certified" staff members should be locked up!

The damage to some patients could last for many years to come. :-(

• Like Like x 1
  11. Intelligence Member

Thanks, we're getting there one step at a time. The videos and photos I have of Inside Narconon Trois-Rivieres,
    are going to bury them. AND with the thousands of pages of Dox, they could be on their knees for quite some
    time; begging for mercy from the Courts AND little DM:):):)

12. BigBeard Member

Posted some info regarding the US Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in the NN Oklahoma Schools thread that may prove useful when the NN ban hammer starts falling on our side of the border.

Actually, it might prove useful in some of the US lawsuits if anyone wants to pass it on to the lawyers involved.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Intelligence Member

Will be working more on this ^^^^^ asap. Had to divert back to the Quebec Commission
    and submit another stack of dox:)

14. Intelligence Member

This com to me was followed by these next two:

I love it :):):)

• Like Like x 2
  15. yoshiyoyo Member

34 pages just sent in defence to my disability to Human rights commission included was medical report of my mental health status 1 year after my narconon experience and i have to say the report was not what anyone would be proud of. except to be proud of it being dynamite evidence.
    • Like Like x 7
  16. Intelligence Member

At times, all of this seems quite surreal to me. We have very good Cases in every direction
    and I think when the absolute decision is handed to us that, "Yes, we are setting Trial dates for this ^^^^^ Case.....";
    I can't even comprehend how I will feel; it is unimaginable to me.

"Is this really happening; am I dreaming?"

But things like this in ones life, does happen. Perhaps not often or of this magnitude, but it DOES happen:):):)

I stand in awe at how all of this came about and is proceeding. Indeed amazing.

But the stench coming from Scientology-Narconon is long overdue to be dragged in shame, out into the public arena of justice.

"What kills a skunk is the publicity it gives itself"
    Abraham Lincoln

###

Going to bed early and rest up for tomorrow morning.

17. Intelligence Member

At 1:40am, Thursday, October, 28, 2011, a new complaint to the Quebec Human Rights Commission
    was forwarded and directed to an Investigator. Named specifically, is Narconon Trois-Rivieres staff member.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Aurora Member

Thought you were going to bed at 1:30 - "early". But you had to squeeze in just one more official complaint.
    Luvs it. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Intelligence Member

UPDATE:

Just finished a 27 minute conversation with Human Rights Commission and other Govs. Narconon Trois-Rivieres
    HAS NOT recieved their Certification yet and they won't this year.

Certification process has been extended once again to early next summer,..., or so.

This is good AND bad. BA, because more vulnerable victims will go to NN TR,..., VERY BAD!

Good, because they will still be in operation when the sky falls upon them with warrants/subpoenas etc:)

This is one of the biggest Cases the Commission has had.

It looks like more than just NN TR will be "Resondents" in this HUGE Cases. Indeed incredible!

Will be meeting with Commission in about two weeks for an entire day.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Random guy Member

The mill of justice grinds very slow, but also exceedingly fine. I think this extension is not something that will benefit the cult in the end.

The Narconon did a very bad judgement when they thought they could screw you over. You are a veritable force of nature, David! Best wishes for you and your allies in the battle to come!
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

They fucked with the wrong Canuck.
  22. Intelligence Member

LOL,.., Yes, they certainly did; and an "Irish Canuck" to boot:)

Just about finished my request to the Human Rights Commission for:

"Court Restraining Order" against Narconon Executives AND The COS (OSA) for REPRISALS
    including but not limited to: Intimidation, Harassment, Judicial Investigative Interference of the aforesaid,
    Fair Gaming, Dead Agenting, of myself, my friends AND potential witnesses in this Human Rights Commission
    Case for Exploitation AND Discrimination.

Requesting ALL files (including the ones already requested from Narconon by the Commission), PLUS ALL
    files (SP Dossiers) at and in the hands of OSA in Montreal, Quebec City, and OSA Toronto.

Not putting much hope in obtaining any "Dossier Files" from OSA,..., LOL.

• Like Like x 2
  23. Intelligence Member

Eight page cover letter:

24. Intelligence Member

avpmie.jpg
  25. Intelligence Member

Yes, I did that on Friday AND just now I sent another off, requesting a "Restraining Order" :)

Now I will continue on with my Revenue Canada, and several other "COS Stat Crashers" ,..., LOL.

I am VERY happy today with my new "Mini-Go-Everywhere-With-Me" Laptop.

Just trying out this 6GB USB Internet Stck by Videotron. It's absolutely incredible! Can hardly wait
    to use in all the buses I take. The only problem is NOT missing my bus stops.

• Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

^^This^^ is doing it right!
  27. xenubarb Member

I'm sure there's an app for that...
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

29. Intelligence Member

Edited out: too much info:)

30. Anonymous Member

You can bet that the Scientology corporation uses PI's to get anything they can to blackmail/threaten/bribe the officials involved in investigating them.
  31. Intelligence Member

I think that would be a safe bet, with high odds:)

• Like Like x 1
  32. Intelligence Member

I'm a wee bit tired after working through the night to submit over 3,000 pages of evidence
    documents to the Human Rights Commission. Yes, "three thousand!" LOL.

Off to day job now, then come home with "happy radio show face."

Cheers:):):)

D.E.L.
    • Like Like x 3
  33. moarxenu Member

3,000 pages of dox LOL! Suck on that Davey and you OSA faggots!
    • Like Like x 3
  34. Intelligence Member

LOL,..., well It was a request by the Commission to forward th evidence to them ASAP, so I did. Plain and, not so simple:) - Had to find where I had them stored online.:)

I guess they will be hiring additional help for this Case sooner than they expected.

And I have shit load more to show and give them this month when I meet with them.
  35. Intelligence Member

I LOVE these mobile USB Internet Sticks. I'm sitting at a bus stop, pecking away and getting tons done:))

Wonder what mr IP Address shows up as???
  36. anon8109 Member

I'm not sure if it's urgent, did you get my PM about the video?
  37. Anonymous Member

Go to "whatsmyip" and find out! Don't post it here though! Clams might use it for nefarious purposes.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Intelligence Member

David Edgar Love says: November 2, 2011 at 9:17 pm

Canada Celine Senator Hervieux-Payette:

"The Church of Scientology’s rap sheet contains charges and accusations of fraud, extortion, capital flight, coercion, the illegal practice of medicine, taking advantage of mentally ill persons and murder."
    "When will this government get tough on crime and ban organizations like the Church of Scientology and other sects that prey on the weak and put all Canadians at risk through the use of theft, violence and manipulation?"

###

We the people, shall rise up, stand tall, and speak for the vulnerable and exploited victims who fall prey to this Cult/Sect.

David Edgar Love
    • Like Like x 3
  39. Intelligence Member

Yup I did; no that's not it :) But thanks.

40. Intelligence Member

Lots of gov emails in today. Some were in French, so I kindly (demanded) they be sent again in English. I received a polite apology and they are translating for me and sending again:)

Some gov officials are now feeling the pressure from powers above them. "I Love It When A Plan Comes Together" :):):)

The 3,000 plus pages of dox opened some eyes VERY wide!

• Like Like x 2