Customize

No jail time for CP, trying to meet a kid for sex. Wat.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Disambiguation, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Disambiguation Global Moderator

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2015/07/former_gardendale_worship_lead.html
    Meanwhile in the same church
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  3. A.O.T.F Member

What total bullshit! Yes he fucking is! He's nothing more than low life scum, hiding behind so called religious beliefs. As if that makes the situation any better. Religious congregations have been proven to be perfect hiding places for pedophiles.

What's the saying .. Oh Yeah..

Religion - Opium for the masses.

4. Religion is sometimes considered as opium for the masses but it does not mean that all religious people are pedophiles.
  5. A.O.T.F Member

I did not say ALL religious people are pedophiles. Brainwashing (Opium For The Masses) Do we really want to open that can of worms?
  6. Not all pedophiles are religious and religion is not exclusively for pedophiles.

Some do say their God made them do it as an excuse and some would also say sex with children is good for them, again this is mere justification in their minds.

There is no justification for the rape of children. It is wrong and always will be.

Religion has no bearing on this subject and your comment about religion being the opium of the masses here is not relevant.
  7. A.O.T.F Member

ORLY! I beg to differ.

He is a sexual deviant who used his religious status as a front for his offending. These people tend to get away with spouting their clearly insane rhetoric within the relative safety of the confines of a religious institution. But if they were to stand outside of a mental institution spouting that very same bullshit, they would be locked up.

Oh i think that it is very relevant.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Disambiguation Global Moderator

His lawyers statement drives me wild..."He made a stupid choice" it's what the Duggars tried to float by us. His friends, wife and co workers supported him. Next time they catch him with CP it will be viewed as a spiritual problem and they will cover for him and he will go for Christian Counseling. He can get away with this because the people around him see him as a devout religious leader. These people find positions of trust and endear themselves to others.
    https://whyweprotest.net/threads/religion-and-sexual-abuse.113594/
    "Best coach ever! Really understood children!" "such a beloved pastor/rabbi/ imam/ priest and he has done so much for us!"
    The religious cloak is better for them because they have more power over lives of the children. These people go to where they have power over victims, think of Sandusky who offered a way out of poverty thru professional sports. Bet those parents encouraged the kids to stick with him as they became reluctant.
    • Like Like x 2