Customize

NOELLE NORTH

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by momISanon, Jul 16, 2008.

1. momISanon Member

NOELLE NORTH

Any news on her actions making it to the press?
  2. AnonMSW Member

Re: NOELLE NORTH

Who is Noelle North?
  3. ZeLyt Member

Subway lady. Kept putting up signs to block anonymous from entering subway(even though they were already inside), harassed small children for wearing mask
  4. QAnon Member

I think the question may have been rhetorical.

And she'll always be Cubbi Gummi to us.
  5. iaxiloll Member

My highschool sweetheart.
    failce0.jpg
  6. monamia Member

GlossLip
    scroll down to this morning around 10 or so
    then leave yer piece

anybody who can needs to send the tape and a note to Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton (fan of anon) and TMZ.com - Your official site for the latest entertainment news, celebrity gossip, Hollywood rumors, celebrity video and photo galleries focussing on Noelle North as a scientology celebrity. She is a familiar cartoon voice star and her performance at Subway's on Saturday will be remembered as her most astonishing. Also, tell them to check out the new Maxim, link to the Maxim link here at enturb would be good. Link to Subway films via enturb also good, put them into a thread. Make them insiders, ya know?

Send it to any pub you read: newspaper, mags, your favorite DJ, your regular news tv stations you watch (local and cable), your friends, blogs you like. You can help this behemoth manage to keep our friends that work in the media that we know are interested informed. This is not happening at an office somewhere, it needs to be us when we can.

Nancy Grace and Anderson Cooper are other natural allies out there we need to get info to. Even blunderbusts like Bill O'R--they get the numbers.

PS Skip Greta if you wish.

We are working to truly clear the planet of evil. And we are working to keep free speech and protest healthy and relevant. We have family values.
  7. Re: NOELLE NORTH

I think what's most important here is that she is not an employee of Subway, she cannot represent Subway or Subway's official position on any matter, and she was interfering with Subway's business.

What she was doing was presumptuous and absurd, if not illegal.
  8. subgenius Member

Her name shall live in infamy....think she has kids of her own or was/is she sea org....
  9. Hieronymous Member

Noelle North can eat shit sandwich. She personally took part in introspection rundowns and held people against their will. She has no business working with children
  10. subgenius Member

If you know her, does she have kids of her own?
    Or, anyone else know?
  11. SuperChipcat Member

From my few attempts to find data on this chick, it looks like she's gonna be a lot more famous for this blast of sandwich-based stupidity than she ever was for voicing Slouchy Smurf.
  12. LordCeptimos Member

either way...

i think it would be nice if imdb and all those celebrity sites got a nice few comments with her video being a failtroll to little children...

I wonder ...

what was the thing that scilons were supposed to never do?

give $cientology a bad pr ....

god i wonder what her sec check is gonna be like.
  13. LRonAnon Member

I wonder too, I bet its still going on!
  14. AtlasAnon Member

Well, the Scis are getting desperate enough to send out the D-List celebrities to 'handle' us. I wonder how long it'll be until Cruise comes out to bullbait?
  15. Kilia Member

Well, at least she's not on here now harassing us like she was the other day.
    Gawd...I couldn't stand her!
  16. iaxiloll Member

As we know the Scilons are very allergic to having Scientology and bad PR in one sentence. I am never the less quite sure that no matter what we do Scilons will continue by any means possible, legal or illegal to stop us, or put us in a bad public light. l am not sure that Subway can wash it s hands totally clean of this incident.

Am I missing something here?
    How can all this go on in a restaurant and the employees do not interveen . Ok so they are more scared of the cult than they are of the law. Good so they remained neutral but are still guilty of denying customers assistance or to say the least calling the cops.
    We can let that slide but N N has to pay for her crimes even if very few Scilons learn by her mistakes and that of other brain dead Zombees of the cult.
  17. basil Member

Unless authorised by head office of Subway that "no serving anonymous" becomes policy, then it has absolutely no grounds whatsoever.

I don't expect even the local manager could authorise putting that sign up without getting some serious shit from head office.

There's not much we can probably do about her actions - but as she has no authority to deny service to anyone wishing to enter the shop, what exactly could she do? Nothing. She'd have been hauled off by the police quicker than you can say "sub of the day" if I'd have been there. Stupid woman.

Thankfully her Wikipedia page has been updated with this event: Noelle North - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyone mentioned this to her agent? Noelle North Biography ((?)-)

Special Artist Agency: http://specialartists.com/

I know she's already on the 'D list' but this event could kill off what's left of her career - and put another warning to Hollywood that getting involved with Scientology is not a good career move.
  18. Pacifist Member

19. zanoni Member

If this woman represents the average calibre of human recruited by Co$ then no matter what we do the whole organisation is doomed. No-talent oxygen thieves are not going to save the galaxy. Really, they're not.
  20. Kharnon Member

wait, huh??

this sentence confuses me greatly.
  21. xenubarb Member

Sleazy Smurf and Cruddi Gummi...
  22. AngryGayPope1 Member

More important is her alleged kidnapping skills

Search the boards and you'll find info. She allegedly participated in the kiddnapping of a Sci named Roxanne Richards who was trying to leave.

On youtube a vistor told me "Noelle North Norris was involved in Roxanne's abduction and incarceration. Norris should be serving prison time for that right now."

YouTube - Angry Gay Pope harasses Noelle North a Scientologist child harasser/alleged kidnapper

Apparently the woman being kidnapped was told she was being taken to meet John Travolta. Unfortunately he was apparently staying in some desert shack in palmdale as that's where they went!
  23. momISanon Member

AGP -

You handed Noelle her ass on a silver platter, hun! Hahaha! Love it!
  24. Ten Tigers Member

Without the bread!! :twisted:
  25. Whanonstler Member

AGP is surely the Pontifex Maximus of enturbulation! :eek:hyeah:
  26. CantPickaName Member

shes more famous now than she ever was
  27. basil Member

If she doesn't work for the company ... what right does she have to deny access to anyone?

None. It's up to the duty manager, based on company policy from head office.

Denying access to any group/demographic is bad business without a good reason, and 'we piss off $cientologists' is not a good reason as far as I'm concerned.
  28. momISanon Member

Yes, indeedy.......and not in a good way, either! :twisted:
  29. Whanonstler Member

Scientology: Turning otherwise decent people into wretched scum for over 50 years!

Be proud cult, this is one of your Homo Novus!
  30. SLOJOE Member

^^^^and no lube for culty bear
  31. alpanon Member

32. Whanonstler Member

Read the note about the reverter. Reverted by a scifag? Get the fuck out of here! Who would have suspected that?? :fuckyou:
  33. GrogStat Member

Clam
    User talk:Justallofthem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  34. CathyLong Member

lawl... bitch was in Carrie. XD
  35. Whitehatv2 Member

How the unmighty have fallen. But boy she had some bad roles.

Still going from being the random guest voice in kids shows of the 80s and 90s, to harassing children in 2008.

Sad... Seriously just plain sad.
  36. iaxiloll Member

I disagree. If she acted on her own accord, we would have a Scilon stepping out of line in a public place against a five year old, or rather three kids = bad PR for the cult.
    If it was cult organized, it would be an outrage = bad PR for the cult. From my opinion, same difference.
  37. alpanon Member

The wiki wars continue...

Don't let some wiki-troll win this one!
  38. Re: NOELLE NORTH

Justallofthem was formerly known as Justanother. Yes he is a scifag : User contributions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The little bitch removed the video of Noelle North Norris, then went to an admin with snot running out of his nose that posting the link was a violation of the policy 'Biographies of Living Persons'. But another editor reverted his vandalism.
    SBZ
  39. amaX Member

Justallofthem tattled on me for changing Nasty Noelle's wiki page!

40. alpanon Member

Can we just make another article for the Subway incident?

Need experienced Wiki-editors. It seems like this $cilon knows how to bend the Wiki rules to make and $ci article look positive.