Customize

NOELLE NORTH

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by momISanon, Jul 16, 2008.

1. AnonMSW Member

Re: NOELLE NORTH

They're all sooooooooooooooooo WHITE! If redneck neo-nazis had money and would believe in bullshit, Co$ would be unstoppable. Sometimes I'm glad Christian Fundamentalists exist. Otherwise extremists would turn to $cientology for their needs to be fulfilled.
  2. tazor Member

Good find pooks!
  3. Whanonstler Member

I am pretty sure that neo-nazis do believe in bullshit! :fuckyou:
  4. LordCeptimos Member

done...
    re work it as you guys see fit
  5. Don Carlo Member

Saying CoS members are rednecks or white supremicists isn't accurate. Many Jews joined Scientology and agree with CoS that criticism against their "religion" is exactly like the Nazi's early persecution of the Jews. This ignores the fact that critics chatting on the Internet, or questioning illegal activity, does not equal Nazis making the Jews wear yellow stars, or smashing their store windows, or rounding them up.
  6. An0nYm0use Member

/r/ dox on this. that would be useful in this situation.
  7. An0nYm0use Member

could have been a little more than two lines. but at least it is a start.
    i would have though that with all the exposure this has got on enturb that it would be been fully documented.
  8. DeathHamster Member

Grey area problems

Far be it from me to defend Noelle North in any way, but there's a bit of a grey area that this is moving into, which is going after a Scientologist personally.

Stuff like her Drug-Free Marshals stuff, which is just another CoS front to pass out the same Scientology drug gospel as previously kicked out of the schools under the Narconon label are free and clear targets--no grey there. Talk about complaining to her employer to try to get her fired makes me uncomfortable. I certainly didn't like it when Scientology tried it with me because I was a critic. Under Hubbard's Fair Game, they knew I was a criminal (automatically because I was criticizing the Most Ethical Organization on the Planetâ„¢) and therefore any action against me was justified to them.

I know that the chans do have a tradition of going after people directly, and it can be difficult to separate Scilon activities from personal stuff, and she's definitely a head case captured on video who shouldn't be near kids .. but .. it's a grey area, I'm just saying.
  9. CantPickaName Member

maybe Subway can make one just for her.. a foot long

they can call it "The Bowl Looper"

or the "2 Flusher"
  10. Kharnon Member

dammit... well then what color should I order instead???
  11. AnonyFag Member

Lurk moar.

You misses the context/real comparison of AnonMSW's post.
  12. AnonyFag Member

Re: Grey area problems

Agree with this.

And that's the fundamental difference right there. There's no basis for truth in CoS fair game, just a gross hyping and overworking of minute details into tinfoil hat lies.

I have zero fucking problem with getting North shitcanned if she's using her position to further the goals of Scientology via the minds of impressionable youth, either by enticing them into Scientology as Raw Meat or posing a threat to the health and well-being of developing young bodies. I don't buy any bullshit on the surface of any SciFag program being 100% altruistic. All roads lead to Rome... or the introspection rundown, if you like.

Don't agree with this.
  13. basil Member

Perhaps if we can 'make an example of and bring down' a minor celebrity involved in Scientology, maybe the 'bigger celebrities' might start to get a little nervous?
  14. AnonyFag Member

Beghe blows, North is dethroned from her position for the right reasons... It'd send a clear message and get Chanology back on fucking track. Like the old tagline of the game "Crusader" said... "No regret, no remorse".

SciFags have been hiding behind the skirts of their lame front groups and the politicos in their pockets for too long. They are the cancer. Chemo is required.
  15. anonxa Member

Anti-sci results are among Google's top 10 hits for "Noelle North".
    KEEP GOING. FOR GREAT JUSTICE!
  16. amaX Member

seeing ms. north removed from any project that involves children in any way is something i have no problem with.

actually, i have no problem with removing any $cifag from any project that involves children since we all know how they feel about kids. kids are not just adults in little meat bodies.

celebritologists need to educate themselves about the cult they're involved with. like it or not, celebs influence people and $cifag celebs like to push their crap at people. they need to learn exactly what the cult crap is.

just like ignorance of the law is no excuse to break a law? ignorance of your cult's activities is no excuse for your culpability in promoting that cult and helping to ruin people's lives.

17. monamia Member

Re: Grey area problems

ON the other hand, Ms North, who has built a career upon entertainment for children, appears to have personally and aggressively committed civil crimes, on her own. She was given a chance to back-off and she didn't. She has had a chance to apologize and she hasn't. She was physical and deliberate and persistent. This was not one 60-second incident. She plotted, acted, and laid in wait, as Subway cooperated and failed to intervene in a potentially escalating incident that they were party to.

(I too am uncomfortable with involving her outside employer)
  18. tazor Member

I agree here. Do you think Noell North wouldn't take any of us down in a NY minute? She would, I can assure you of that. And she wouldn't regret it a bit. It's time to take off the gloves and teach these jerks that there will be consequences to their rotten tricks...something they never had to face before. If we keep letting them slide on this stuff they will only get worse.
  19. monamia Member

This.
    She has the capacity to hurt children and other living things.

(there was more to the subway incident--she's physical)
  20. AnonyFag Member

And not in an Olivia Newton-John way.....

/duck

But yes, FUCKING THIS
  21. LordCeptimos Member

then fix it yourself
  22. momISanon Member

I spoke with a college dean, today, who is a friend of ours. (Not from her college). I asked him, hypothetically, about the situation. His advice was that the college needed to know and that we needed to contact the Public Relations Officer with a copy of the tape and a cover letter. His concern is that she may be teaching courses that are 'dual enrollment' - which means she 'may' be teaching high school aged kids. Many adjuncts do this as they are part-time. He said this certainly would NOT 'set well' with the image of the institution in which she is employed. Advice was for Anon to get a statement from the PRO regarding this matter......after stating GREAT concern for the welfare of the students.

Public Relations - Pasadena City College

Professors have 'captive audiences' on campuses, worldwide. Some young people, getting away from home for maybe the first time, are quite impressionable - and might consider professors 'demi-gods'. This is quite dangerous. This is something to consider.

Oh, and to add, he said that adjuncts are VERY replaceable.
  23. AnonyFag Member

Sweeeeet. Great job, momISanon :D
  24. amaX Member

ooooooo! well done, momISanon!

25. Kilia Member

Sounds good, momISanon. Well done.
    <3
  26. LordCeptimos Member

alright GETTERDONE!!!!
  27. momISanon Member

Moar than mah pleasure! Hehe!
  28. iaxiloll Member

"VERY replaceable" Me thinks , nice.
  29. monamia Member

MIS: sweet. nicely done. TY.
    PLenty of nice normal dancers with degrees and ethics who need teaching jobs in Pasadena/HW.
    We may even have some Anons that could fit the criteria! Much talent around.
  30. tazor Member

To you.:flowers:
  31. semysane Member

Ohno from Mighty Orbots is a Scilon? Oh no!

I suggest that anon spam her with shouts of Oh No! at the next raid she shows up at.

YouTube - Mighty Orbots

Man, that show was fuckin' awesome.
  32. Computress Member

MAN THE HARPOONS

This woman has the capacity to hurt children.
  33. Ten Tigers Member

momISanon, you are a goddess... :flowers: and :dong: and over 9000 internets to you!
  34. Anonyneko Member

Hope Noelle enjoys spending damp, dark nights in RPF, under bridges, or in Seaorg dorms. :p
  35. tazor Member

Yeah, that's one $cilon who so deserves RPF! I'm sure we will find others as well.:twisted:
  36. Re: NOELLE NORTH

Dang, I loved that game. Probably still got the CD somewhere. *Note to self: install DOSBox and dig through closet.*

Back on topic - I have no problem with alerting her employers to her behavior. Take her down and take her down HARD. Particularly since she's working in education - she obviously hasn't got the mental stability to teach.

Hell, I doubt she's got the mental stability to tie her shoes. I can't check the video here at work -- somebody back me up. I'm guessing either slip-ons or sandals. Maybe velcro.
  37. momISanon Member

While I totally understand concern about 'two wrongs don't make a right' from a previous poster........THIS has been RECORDED. She was caught doing something horrible. In the case of the $cis using their propaganda........it's ALWAYS lies to discredit those who criticize their cult. Totally different, IMHO.

Edit: I'm sorry, DeathHamster...it was your post. I just came across it - and a very valid point.
  38. tazor Member

Just look at it as doing her a favor. No job, no money, no bridge. We are saving her from even more brainwashing! Everybody wins!!! Besides...she pulled it in! :massivegrin:
  39. Ten Tigers Member

Yeah.... She definitely gave it more than a couple of tugs...
  40. AnonyFag Member

The idea of her "tugging" on anything grants one either an instant soft-on or a pussy actually pucker in fear.