Customize

NOELLE NORTH

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by momISanon, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Anonymous Member

At first she was all liek "No daddy no!" but her "new attitude is ‘YES’ instead of ‘NO.’"
  2. Anonymous Member

Spank me daddy, eight to the bar!
  3. Smurf Member

4. Anonymous Member

Fucking magical, how does it work?!
  5. Anonymous Member

"at cause over life" ??

Whenever I read that it makes me laugh. Stupid fugly clams.
  6. Sponge Member

Whenever I read it, it's in the depressed voice of Marvin the Paranoid Android. "At cause over life? Don't talk to me about life".
    • Like Like x 4
  7. RightOn Member

wow
    thanks for clearing that up.
    I never heard of postulate checks before or the disagree button. Quite interesting and disturbingly sad and hard to believe at the same time
  8. Wow, a x7 post RightON! That may be a site record. ;)
    The server is really on a roll. Do we need to feed it or something?
    • Like Like x 2
  9. JohnnyRUClear Member

She's skipping. Somebody bump her!
  10. maybe the coffee cup is resting on the Post Reply button
    • Like Like x 1
  11. RightOn Member

not without dinner darling ;)

As you can see by my many posts.... I kept getting server error and it wasn't posting.
    But it really was! ZALGO!
  12. RightOn Member

lol!
    sorry for the multiple orgasms posts!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Random guy Member

zalgo.jpg
  14. So, is Noelle North out now? According to IMDb she did a short in 2013 called "Animalia." It's described as "A teenage girl learns the sexual parallels between humans and animals when a female veterinarian arrives to care for the girl's ailing horse, upsetting the repressed serenity of a 1950's patriarchal rancher family."

That sounds like something Co$ would not take very kindly to and what sec check you into eternity if they found out about it. So, do you think she's out?
  15. firebug Member

On IMDB Leslie Brown is listed as the casting director. Leslie Brown is a scientologist and is married to Derek Woodburn also a scientologist. It looks like a scientologist giving work to another scientologist
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Sure her son is Tozar simich, he is married to a scientologist. He actively abuses vulnerable people he meets. He pretends that he is not a scientologist then he uses his children to help sucker people in and turn over their money. Noelle is an Operating Thetan Level 8.
  17. RightOn Member

I am usually not a fan of thread necros, but totally worth it.
    More please.
    Noel North makes my skin crawl. I will never forget the Subway Shop incident with those little girls. She is a nasty bitch.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. did somebody saw her in the metro again ?