Customize

non technical support question

Discussion in 'Support Questions' started by Anonymous, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

The media use to speak of "Anonymous-members". Since there are no members I think that the term "member" should be replaced in the forum software by "identity". Maybe that would help clarify for new anons and for the media that anonymous is not a club. Probably really really easy to modify.
  2. Anonymous Member

It seems that the media is calling every hacker as a member of anonymous.
  3. xenubarb Member

I prefer "participant" to member. It's moar accurate.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Miranda Member

I do too, but as it was explained to me, it's kind of a standard term--member of WWP's userbase, not "member of Anonymous." In an ideal world someday, maybe this kind of change can be considered but I think at the moment it's still such a massive enough undertaking to make the site function appropriately that there isn't really time or mental space for this level of rewriting.
  5. Dragononymous Member

In the ideal world everyone would be Anonymous and there wouldnt be "members" or "participants" in the first place
  6. Ogsonofgroo Member

participant.
  7. Dragononymous Member

Ogsonofgroo = 11 characters
    Participant = 11 characters
    coincidence ?
  8. Anonymous Member

coincidence= 11 characters

Oh noooooooooo0oos!
  9. Dragononymous Member

10. maon Member

Im sorry if this is off topic but i didnt want to start a new thread. I only recently "forfited my identity" but idependantly have been on a campane to expose false information and corruption since 14years old an am now almost 30.There is alot of extremly harmfull topics and info i havent noticed ever addressed like such things as the entire FEMA issue, codex allementarious, social insurance, nafta and the NAU, and HAARP just to name a few.. i was wondering if any one who has been involved longer than myself knows why we or the collective havent chosen to address these issues or if we have or are and i am simply un aware..... would these issues not be as see as important where all are dangerous and "black opperation-ish"???
  11. Anonymous Member

Lurk Moar!
  12. maon Member

from my understanding that has multipule meanings and either is fair in this context lol...again appologies if it seemed odd or just simply out of place for the tread topic. sorry anons >>>>>maon fucked up. i will make it up to you i promise...
  13. coskilla Member

Alex Jones is that u?
  14. coskilla Member

15. 2 options will help you out right now:

Write in your native language, and someone with a tighter grasp of english can help you translate or

Learn English better, then you can communicate.

Because as it stands, I have no idea what you are talking about.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

So i was having slow pc issues on one of my computers. Since /b/ is full of smart pc folks i asked their advice how to speed pc back up. So i deleted system 32 and now my pc doesnt work. wut to i do wp?
  17. maon Member

hahhahhhahahaa u got me > major in astro-physics, cognitive neuro sciences and almost phd in phsycology but yes your right spelling isnt one of my strong points.....but at the same time: "or learn english better"-`kinda sounds like larry the cable guy......to better learn english or to learn better english would be the correct representation in that english language that u claim to have mastered.
  18. Or the English that you have, you could do better.
    • Like Like x 1