Customize

"Normalizing" $cilontology - INDIA (Reuters) Jett Has Immortal Soul CO$ Says

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by TheBitch, Jan 5, 2009.

1. TheBitch Member

"Normalizing" $cilontology - INDIA (Reuters) Jett Has Immortal Soul CO$ Says

Here goes the all out earnest attempt by $cilontology to turn damage control into a Press WIN! Makes ya kinda sick huh? Tailor the spin to suit the dominant cultural narrative depending on the news outlet you're trying to play... got to admire style if not content.

Jett Travolta has immortal spirit, Scientology says | Entertainment | Reuters

But Scientologists do not believe in heaven or hell, although a central belief is the idea that individuals have lived before and will live again, spokesman Tommy Davis said.

"There is no concept of heaven and hell. (But) a Scientologist is interested in the future, and in future generations and making a world that is better," Davis said.

"The person (himself) is not gone. There is the loss of the immediate presence of that person in that body and that lifetime, but they go on. The spirit (known in Scientology as the Thetan) does not die," Davis said.
  2. Exstaff Member

Re: "Normalizing" $cilontology - INDIA (Reuters) Jett Has Immortal Soul CO$ Says

oh yeah, Tommy Davis, PROVE IT!
  3. Consensus Member

Re: "Normalizing" $cilontology - INDIA (Reuters) Jett Has Immortal Soul CO$ Says

Is it time to unleash the 'Scientologists are NORMAL I SWEAR' comment campaign?
  4. TheBitch Member

Pretty fuckin much I think. Don't forget to always preface the poons with, "I am not a Scientologist but..."
  5. Consensus Member

6. muldrake Member

So if neurological disorders doesn't exist and it's all from the thetan, does that mean Jett's thetan is also autistic and/or a retard?