Customize

northumbria idle fire .

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by charlie, Aug 4, 2011.

1. charlie Member

Did ask him LOL , said I wanted to tell them about how many suspitious fires at scientology building but he said that was a internet myth LOL .
    • Like Like x 1
  2. xenubarb Member

I suppose chavs are an 'internet myth' too? Great jerb, Charlie, thanks for getting the photos. Also, great news that this will NOT become their new Idle Org! They can't raze the property, so I guess they'll have to let it go. And the money will go to some 'building management' front at RTC, and the local org will have to do it all over again and raise moneyz for another historic building for them to fuck up and neglect. It's all about keeping the Ideal Org dream alive, such dreams generate money. But you can't get blood out of a turnip, even with a cunning plan. Once those heirlooms are cashed in, they're gone forever and it's time to start researching the lucrative field of organ donor sales.
  3. charlie Member

Had to correct him about why there not useing the building , it's because they lost the D1 place of whorship LOL .
  4. RolandRB Member

Can not raise the finances. Excellent. Think how much money they will lose when they sell the place. Clams in deep debt and nothing to show for it.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. charlie Member

Asked him if there was going to be another idle org up here but he changed the subject LOL .
  6. RolandRB Member

If and when they sell it with all the costs and with RTC holding the money in any case then I don't see them buying another building that would match the Ideal Org standard that Miscavige expects so their Ideal Org programme is dead.

I am wondering what is happening to Pitmaston House in Birmingham becase there are certainly parallels. Same goes for Plymouth to a lesser extent.

What this guy said about 100 break-ins and a conspiracy against them makes some sense becaise it seems to be there has been disproportionate damage since they took over ownership.

The Northumbria Ideal Org dream is dead.
  7. RolandRB Member

It could be that this was all a contrived plot to make David Miscavige look like an SP. They buy the Org and let if fall into ruin and tell the local people that it is all the fault of their leader David Miscavige. They hope the rest of the Scientologists in the UK get to see the ruination of that building and want to get them to agree with them that David Miscavige is an SP. This movement could be formenting in the UK right now and spreading to the other Orgs. Best to nip it in the bud.
  8. Sponge Member

Thanks for the pics, Charlie.
    Is the burned roof on the other side still not covered?

Supposed to be heavy rain later tonight and intermittent showers/heavy rain through to saturday.

Also:
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

According to various bits of promo material It's meant to be 'next', and they're trying to raise the money for renos. For example see this. However, there's still no sign of any application for a change of use (from offices to D1), which they'll apparently need before moving in.
  10. charlie Member

Roof's still uncovered , I just wanted to get the van in the pic , he said he was a landscape gardener and a friend of the MD of the sunderland org who was letting him chuck some rubbish in the skip , the cult must be regging him well for cash £300 tranny shed and no waste licence LOL he said he even lent them the tools to knock back all the weed's and bushes last year he also volunteered to help with repair's to the building and this guy's only done a couple of courses " yer right" , he could'nt grasp the idea that you dont buy a building when you havent go the money to do it up , I thought they would have started putting some scaffolding hope there's not a problem with the insurance .
  11. charlie Member

Must admit I took great pleasure in telling red van man I took part in getting the D1 blocked LOL .
    • Like Like x 5
  12. xenubarb Member

Nay, Roland,, for verily, they will arrange trips to some skeevy place that will excise a kidney and give you $5000 for it. Which will immediately be snapped up by the friendly smiling org rep who traveled with you to make sure your organs and moneyz are exchanged as agreed upon.
  13. RolandRB Member

It is not surprising this got refused as they are bordering on a park. It is supposed to be a quiet area where people can relax.
  14. Anonymous Member

It wasn't refused as such. Richard Pickles got the (religious D1) change of use approved for Windmill Hills. However, as a result of correspondence with anon the council took the position that the cult would be in breach of the permission if they occupied the building, because they're not a recognised religion.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/northumbria-anonymous-derail-new-ideal-org.32405/
  15. charlie Member

Red van man said it was a religion because his friend the managing director said it was my reply was how many religion's have MD's .
    • Like Like x 1
  16. RolandRB Member

17. timthephoto Member

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hi CULT i'm LOLING NAO
  18. xenubarb Member

• Like Like x 2
  19. RolandRB Member

I see there is a band of rain passing over that area as I type. Shame the roof is still open to the elements.

This stuff about the Northumbria Ideal Org and the megafine in Clearwater is enough to make me want to celebrate. Or should I wait and hope for the newspaper article next week approx. that will boost the e-petition?
  20. charlie Member

RVM tried to get out of it by saying who's to say what is and what is'nt a religion I replied the charity commision LOL , according to him the UK goverment has infiltrated scientology and are trying to destroy it from the inside and the rest of the world accept's them to be a religion , I tried to get in about australia and new zealands setting up charity commisions but he went into conspiracy theory mode and changed the subject .
    Also I got on about what religion teaches people to lie TR-L again it was a internet myth I told him it was impossible for him no about stuff like this without a full blown scientologist and the only other one I've met at northumbria idle event stood in front of my and denied point blank to being one with a scientology badge on his lapel and your no different to him LOL .
    • Like Like x 1
  21. charlie Member

Been lashing down for quite a while this morning Roland .
  22. Random guy Member

Aw, poor building. They really need to get the roof fixed, before the carrying structure start developing black rot.
  23. RolandRB Member

"Money" is no object to the Church of Scientology. All they have to do is to crush-reg it out of the chumps and then they will fix it (in a few years).
  24. RolandRB Member

Light rain for a long time today. Black rot on the way. Nice.
  25. Sponge Member

More rain forcast for saturday. With those windows and doors all shuttered up nice and tight it'll be lovely and moist inside.
  26. RolandRB Member

a mushroom factory
    • Like Like x 1
  27. charlie Member

No change still no scaffolding up
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 4
  28. Anonymous Member

NIce shot Charlie what does the sign on the fence say?
  29. RolandRB Member

ANOTHER PROJECT BY
    • Like Like x 1
  30. charlie Member

Hav'nt got a clue , did'nt notice it LOL .
  31. xenubarb Member

Charlie, is that little cupola up top totally charred, or just smutty?
  32. veravendetter Member

ANOTHER PROJECT BY
    FAIL-CLOWNS INC.
  33. veravendetter Member

It looks copper to me.
  34. charlie Member

LOL charred , why do you want it .
  35. RolandRB Member

I think you are right. Turned black through oxidation. I bet its worth a fortune in scrap metal.
  36. veravendetter Member

When it crashes into the park and squashes a charver, his mates won't know whether to help him first or get straight down the scrappy.
  37. xenubarb Member

Yes, please. It'd look good in the yard.
  38. veravendetter Member

No way. I can get there in 15 minutes. I'd have it loaded up while you were still packing your case.
  39. RolandRB Member

That thing must be so full of copper that it would take three people to lift it.
  40. xenubarb Member

Charlie, who has actually seen it irl, sez it is charred. So pray, tell me why you gentlemen are hung up on the idea that it's made of copper rather than wood?