Customize

Nov. 13 & 14 Nashville Calling All New Nashanons!

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Anonymous, Nov 13, 2009.

1. DontPanic Member

Re: Nov. 13 & 14 Nashville Calling All New Nashanons!

It continually boggles my mind that there is still a huge portion of the US that doesn't believe in evolution. We laugh at people like the Flat Earthers, but thinking evolution didn't happen is tantamount to thinking the world is flat.

My own family is convinced of Creationism, and no amount of evidence can change their mind (sound familiar? haha).

Anyways, way to go, Juche. Ken Ham needs a good wallop upside the head.

Also, I'm up for another raid anytime. I'm within spitting distance of the Nashville CoS, so even if it's just one or two of you anons, DM me and we'll get this party started.

MANY THANKS go to Zonker and Juche for their signs, excellent photography, and encouragement. You guys rock.
  2. JohnnyRUClear Member

No. Incompatible belief systems are incompatible.
  3. roadkillohs Member

wait...this 13 and 14?
  4. Elbynonamous Member

Obviously not, as it says "November". ;)
  5. roadkillohs Member

..yea i kinda noticed... my bad DX
  6. Lorelei Member

LORELEI & ANONYFERRET MURPHY APPROVE OF THIS. (Belatedly. Job weebz-sites, travel, and Stupid BookFace haz EATED MEH TIEMZ UP. Sorry.)

Protesting ferrets = win. Amirite?

Murphy came out with us for an impromptu Narconon raid Wednesday. Even he was cold, with his all-fur bodysuit and a sweater made hastily out of one of Raven's discarded socks. I used him as a heating pad / hand warmer. :) :)

316kye9.jpg
  7. XenuLovesU Member

Yo, Nashville.

Any update regarding 44's civil case against the asshat cops the Scilons used as security guards?

It's been many months since this went down.

The silence is deafening. Has anything been filed? Has anyone been served? Is there a case # or anything else to follow?
  8. Anonymous Member

Not a peep since it was announced on the news. But that might be by design.
  9. XenuLovesU Member

Ya... but this seems like an open-and-shut case. Wrong day on the permit. Using the color of authority to intimidate. False arrest. Constitutional rights violation. Excessive force. Failure to notify the local jurisdiction (as required). Doing the takedown outside of the permitted closure area (IF the permit were for that day -- which it was not). Etc. Etc. Etc.

I'll presume the silence from 44 and other Nashville Anons indicate things are progressing in 44's favor... but it would be nice to have a little feedback. This is the biggest slam-dunk I've seen since Chanology started.
  10. Anonymous Member

I wish we could tell you more, but we're working very hard behind the scenes, and have scored several foot-bullets which we'll announce in another PR-push later. Trust us, the silence is paying dividends right now.

~44