Customize

November 14 - Orange County, CA

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by tmalani, Oct 27, 2009.

1. tmalani Member

November 14 - Orange County, CA

Anyone in the Southern Orange County area want to protest on Nov 24th? There are a few major intersections that would be good. Let me know if anyone would want to go to MV/Laguna/Dana Point/Lake Forest area.
  2. RaddaRadda Member

Re: ORANGE COUNTY NOV PROTEST

What are at those intersections you want to protest?
  3. tmalani Member

Re: ORANGE COUNTY NOV PROTEST

Heavy traffic flow throughout the day.
  4. Anonymous Member

Re: November XX - Orange County, CA

Globals are traditionally at actual Scilon buildings.
  5. Killawog Member

Tmalani, why don't you join us at the Tustin Org? We haven't picked a date yet, but you can see when we do, as we will post it in the Tustin portion of the CA planning thread.
  6. tmalani Member

Ok that works.
  7. Harry Tuttle Member

I'm down.

Maybe I'm just retarded, but there's a single CA planning thread? I just see "West Coast". Are you referring to the socalanon website?
  8. Anonymous Member

There is no single California planning thread. In Southern California, the main cells are LA, SD and Tustin....and this is now the Tustin thread ;)

Most of the time, the LA and the Tustin ones coordinate as some Tustin anons can then travel to the LA protest which starts later. I like this because Tustin anons bring music and food.
  9. i'mglib Member

Welcome, Tmalani and Harry. We usually meet on the corner of Irvine Blvd and Redhill Ave (in front of the org) at about 11-11:30 am. We hang out there for a couple hours, then we usually drive up to LA. Please come by. We have signs, music, occasionally pizza. We get lots of horn love from the cars going by. Sometimes we get handlers from inside the org.

This will become the planning thread now.

Keep watching for the date, which will likely be the second Saturday of November, because people have been discussing trying to align all the protests across the world again, and I think the second Saturday was ahead in the vote.
  10. Harry Tuttle Member

Cool. I'll keep checking here to see when it is.
  11. Re: November XX - Orange County, CA

XX = 14

Tell everyone you know!
  12. tmalani Member

ack! I work on the 14th, I'll try to make it next month. There are a few people I know that would be interested, i'll be sure to let them know about it :D
  13. i'mglib Member

Re: November 14 - Orange County, CA

Sorry you can't make it Tmalani. Maybe next time, or you could go to LA after work if you feel like driving. That one starts at 4pm.

So, I was thinking that if we go to LA we should try to get there earlyish, since it gets dark early.

But it still doesn't seem like anyone wants to get to Tustin before 11:30am.

So, how does this sound?

Corner of Irvine Blvd and Redhill Ave.

11:30am-2pm

Bring your awesome selves dressed in eyecatching manner.

Then off to LA?
  14. Harry Tuttle Member

Re: November 14 - Orange County, CA

Sounds good to me. I'll be there.
  15. MIB

Picket flash raid 101 // Questions email - USconstitution09171787@gmail.com

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum