Customize

November 25th - Dublin, Ireland - zumbathon post game

Discussion in 'Europe' started by pedrofcuk, Nov 25, 2012.

1. pedrofcuk Member

I know I should be used to it by now but I feel appalled that innocent women on a zumba fitness kick would go to a community centre on a Sunday afternoon supposedly to help promote drugs awareness to be met with a Scientology materials display and eleven Scientologists trying to sell cult garbage. Some were genuinely shocked but they had no idea that inside there would be a materials display. Fortunately our timely intervention thwarted the cult scheme and the end result was some very pissed off downstat clams. The good bit is that when John McGhee went along later, he reported that said Scientologists were pissed off that everyone had been warned by us and that they had sold practically nothing. He then followed them back to the mission, noting the mood of gloom that trailed them, I guess the stats were down.

The name and shame bit: Frank Gregg, Regina Doyle, Mick Murphy, Viktor Madarasz, Lily Ildiko Lorincz, Carol Hyland, Zabrina Collins, Ahmed, Brendan Murphy, Bernard Duffy, Sergei.

The following firms are the Scientologist owned businesses listed as sponsoring this scam.

Abbey Chiropractic and Wellness Center
    The Leaflet Store
    Dance And Health
    Paul Hallinan - products designer
    Trinity Chiropractic & Natural Health Center
    Cherry Orchard Tyres
    G and G Vitamins Ireland
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

4. RightOn Member

ha ha excellent guys!
    wha will the cult do next? a karaeko-athon?
  5. ZeroC Member

6. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2