Customize

O Hai Cult Atl, June 20

Discussion in 'Follow Up' started by ravenanon, Jun 20, 2015.

1. ravenanon Member

Just wanted to say hi and stuff
    • Like Like x 6
  2. ravenanon Member

They have a moving pod in the back
    Time to run like a roach, I mean cult.
    pictures later
    • Like Like x 6
  3. AquaMan Member

Lotsa pix, nothing fancy for the most part except documenting Scientology fleeing their org.

June 20, 2015

No editing other than downsizing to not be XBAWKS HUEG, but the originals are still available if needed.

(Also took pix of Idle Org, but those need a bit more cleaning, and I don't have time to do so today.)

PS: AMA, bite me. :p
    • Like Like x 4
  4. amaX Member

You did it, Aqua! YOU DID IT! PIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!

IT'S GOOD TO FIND OUT THAT NAGGING STILL WORKS.

Look at 'lanta still doinitright!

How fitting that they have a POD.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. ravenanon Member

Aqua is a man of few words, but of really great pictures
    Originally I was going to post pics as the protest went on, but they were to big for uploading on wwp and I've not invested time in figuring out how to resize things on my phone yet.

We left the rental org and pulled into the QT a few buildings down. A cult member was either waiting for us there or lucked out as we were pulling in. I rolled down my window and asked if she wanted to come talk. She never responded and took off after I pulled forward a little. I'm sure she has my tag again. Also, me yelling hey come over and talk to us. I doubt she got my good side specially l sense I don't have one. We took pics of the construction cult building and then swung back by the QT and this time the cult members were packing things up.

Last time they moved they used a POD too. IT is possible they have kept one rented all this time and they pulled it out to rearrange things. I think the pictures show lots of folders being dumped. I'm betting a hacker would find a treasure trove of info in their trash.

The cult members packing had blue gloves on their hands. I immediately thought of the bad guys from Firefly. 2 by 2 hands of blu. Also the red head girl I can't place, but feel I have encountered her elsewhere.

protest1.jpg

protest5.jpg

protest 2.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  6. ravenanon Member

next set of pictures. all credit to Aqua for the them

One of these is a picture of a gentleman with ribbons on his jacket. Any ideas what those are?

protest6.jpg

Our sea org

protest9.jpg

our vm van I'm guessing

protest3.jpg

This is the window they would leave open and we could see all their dox boxes. Now we are slightly blocked from a view in, but I think I see a hand ;)

protest10.jpg

Must dress in the appropriate clothing for packing day

protest7.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  7. AquaMan Member

Looked at the full sized shot. Those are clips for pens in his pocket, not ribbons.

Also, I screwed up the uploading, it seems. The images with file names starting with "IMG" are the un-resized shots, which I didn't intend to upload. I'll leave them there, but next time (like with the Idle Org shots I still need to get to, but I won't be able to do so today) I'll pay closer attention to that.

TL;DR: Great pictures, poor interneting. :p
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Ersatz Global Moderator

Pix? I don't see no pix.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. RightOn Member

like rats from a sinking org
    • Like Like x 1
  10. AquaMan Member

not-sure-if-serious-or-just-trolling.jpg
    • Like Like x 1