Customize

Ocala.com - "Host of celebrities attend service for Jett Travolta"

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by TheBitch, Jan 8, 2009.

1. TheBitch Member

Ocala.com - "Host of celebrities attend service for Jett Travolta"

Jett Travolta remembered at emotional service | Ocala.com | Star-Banner | Ocala, FL

Among the 100 people in attendance, the source said, were the following celebrities: Lisa Marie Presley; country music stars Garth Brooks and wife Trisha Yearwood; Academy Award-winning actor Forest Whitaker; “Sopranos” star James Gandolfini; “Cheers” star Kirstie Allie; and retired baseball legend Cal Ripken Jr.

The only person who spoke at the service was a female minister of the Church of Scientology, the source said. The guests came into the tent for the service and after they were seated, Travolta, Preston and their 8-year-old daughter, Ella Bleu, 8, arrived.

(snip - moar at article)

----------------------

Comments available and moderated.

Personal thought: What would they have turned this into if we had not been here to ask questions? Boggles the mind.
  2. Anon1720 Member

Re: Ocala.com - "Host of celebrities attend service for Jett Travolta"

10 minutes? Somehow a 10 minute service just doesn't feel long enough for me. Is that all a human life is worth to scientology - 10 whole minutes? Hell, even Andy Warhol gave people at least 15.

Also, can anyone tell in the photo if that is scilon security or local?
  3. Re: Ocala.com - "Host of celebrities attend service for Jett Travolta"

Where do you get 10 minutes? I read that article twice and I don't see anywhere that the service only lasted 10 minutes.
  4. Consensus Member

Even if it is only 10 minutes, it's not our place to criticize how they grieve. I still have no doubt that Travolta loved his son dearly - even if he mistakenly allowed Hubbard's 'tech' to kill him.

If you want to go after this angle, I suggest following the angle of 'Scientology says you shouldn't grieve, because OTs feel no pain or grief or guilt or shame.' But don't suggest that Travolta himself doesn't miss his son.
  5. FreakE420 Member

bilde.jpg