Customize

Ocala, FL - 5/9 postgame

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by zebrafaced, May 9, 2009.

1. zebrafaced Member

Ocala, FL - 5/9 postgame

Not much to report other than the fact that Z0MFG SCIFAGS ARE IN HIDING NAO.

Last month, two "FREE STRESS TEST" signs in windows, along with "FUTURE HOME OF..." and all that.

Last week, one "FREE STRESS TEST" sign.

Now? Nothing at all. No "FUTURE HOME" sign, no Dianetics signs, nothing at all to make it seem like there is any activity within. They had a piece of trash on the floor and a broom in a corner.

Passed out some fliers, saw a cool black dude, trolled some scene chick (PADDOCK PARK IS A SHITTY BAND!), and we have officially declared that the dudes who work at Fat Kats are a bunch of cocksuckers.

"Here, enjoy your new hometown alien cult!" *hands a flier*
    - "Yeah, well, Christianity's a cult too."
    "And I'm not a Christian. Thanks for noting my lack of an official Jesus t-shirt. kthxbai."

Anyhow, pictures in a little bit.
  2. RightOn Member

Re: Ocala, FL - 5/9 postgame

Thats some great news Zebra. Glad to hear their efforts are dwindling.
    Soon they will be gone. :)
  3. zebrafaced Member

We're hoping they'll still open it to waste their money. Nobody seems to think very positively of them around here.

We did, however, have a guy who had just departed from his space ship... cool guy, didn't want a flier, but he was a Trekky.
  4. RightOn Member

yeah ....but thats the member's money...... more closed orgs tha bettar!!!

Trekky huh?? bet they are all horny over the new movie.

Carry on!
  5. Budd Member

Ocala? Now, I don't mean to put you guys down... but Ocala isn't exactly the center of the universe.

WHY did they chose Ocala to start an org?
  6. Anonymous Member

Missions don't waste their money. They sell a mission pack at high costs to the mission holder, and then the mission goes bankrupt. CoS pockets the cash for all the books and CDs the mission holder bought.
  7. Anonymous Member

Why Ocala? John Travolta lives there!

Yer doin' it rite, Ocala. Ocala cha-cha-cha!

NO CAKE REPORT? WAS IT TOXIC TODAY? ;)
  8. Budd Member

Oops, silly me. I know that.
  9. Ogsonofgroo Member

Obviously they be practicin' 'Turtle Tech'...... "If we play dead they'll go away" (chased by a bear 'tech')

Erm, not liekly me thinking :D

Glad all went well Z, keep ups the good works!!

Cheers!
  10. A.Non Hubbard Member

Ocala Anon is upstat
  11. zebrafaced Member

Ooops, guess my post didn't go through last night with all the pictures. I'll get on that nao...

[SIZE="5"]CAEK REPORT[/SIZE]

Chocolate-y goodness. I didn't have any - it was too goddamn hot outside to eat anything - but it smelled wonderful. There was a really perky girl at Starbucks who was more than happy to supply forks.

046.jpg

047.jpg
    Y SO INCONSPICUOUS? Friday, there were signs. Next day, nothing. Something wrong, guize? Not liking mah <3 letters?

048.jpg
    ^^^ I think it was the Islamic Girls' Night Out or something. A couple dozen Islamic chicks showed up as we were packing up.

051.jpg
    Fuck you, /b/ ninjas. You weren't here today. NO CAEK 4 U.

This was a miniraid at best, considering we had little foot traffic, four people, and next to no fliers. However, we got to talk to a few people who we did pass out fliers to - aside from the dickwads at Fat Kat's - and they didn't seem too pleased with what they read/heard.
  12. Arnold Friend Member

I really shouldn't have been active/alive on such a horrid sunny day as it was that Saturday. I so don't look forward to Clearwater's sun rays and marching.
  13. zebrafaced Member

We don't have to march when we're in the shade of the Hotel of Death. <3
  14. Olrik Member

What a cake!!!