Customize

Ocala, FL - April 11 postgame

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Anon Lulz, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Anon Lulz Member

Ocala, FL - April 11 postgame

Pictures soon and two surprise guests; with a visit from some friends?
  2. zebrafaced Member

Re: Ocala, FL - April 11 postgame

So Anon Lulz and I were the only ones from Ocala able to show up for various reasons (all of which were pure faggotry), and for other reasons we were somewhat late (actually, Anon Lulz was eating children on Halo 3).

Anyway, we show up and I see some girl leaning against a light pole across from Starbucks. As we approach, she bursts into laughter and goes to talk to another woman near a truck. "We're from Clearwater," they explain.

Indeed they were.

CLEARWATERFAGS CAME TO OCALA!

612 and AMA2 managed to drag themselves up here. We YFTC'd the downtown area, talked to people from the Ocala Star-Banner (yeah Ocalafags, the press showed up), and even had some newfag /b/tard leave stuff at my car.

Overall, successful protest was successful. I even got a sheep out of it.

Pictures nao.

002-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006-1.jpg

007-2.jpg

008-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

010.jpg

011-2.jpg

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Arnold Friend is officially off of caek duty. NEVAR AGAIN, AF, NEVAR AGAIN.

Also, newfag /b/tard whom we left caek? Protestfag is one word and only bitches put periods between the letters of GTFO.
  3. zebrafaced Member

In related news, I MISS MY FUCKING SIGN.

I spent an hour on it. It was beautiful. It earned many waves and such from passersby.
  4. anonymous612 Member

ITT ZEBRA SHOVES A SHEEP DOWN HER SHIRT. THAT IS ALL THAT IS RELEVANT.
  5. Anonymous Member

BAAAAAA!
  6. Anonymous Member

THE FUCKING CAKE WAS A LIE!

the cops (we remember you, 1532...)

the faux press---i was not convinced.

the thievery=fookin' feefs did take the best signage of the day!

funny, funny /b/tards tellin us to G.T.F.O.? <--heh @ period usage

NO U

THEY'LL DAMNED SURE FIND THE CARD NAO, OCALA!
  7. anonymous612 Member

Zebra's postgame is short and therefore fails at existence.

TL;DR -- Ocala surprises easily, I > the OPD, Arnold Friend is no longer allowed to provide caek, and OH HAI /b/

Clearwater's been ninja-planning for the past couple of weeks to carpool to Ocala for their monthly, since theirs was the 11th and ours is the 18th and [STRIKE]we are [/STRIKE] I am a shameless protest whore who must raid at least once every three days or bad things happen. And planning got to about last Saturday before we realized we hadn't mentioned it to Ocala and decided fuck it, we'll surprise them. IIRC Zebrafaced has now gotten like eight varieties of "We have a protestor from (Largo/Miami/Tarpon/WTF MELBOURNE?) who might be able to make an Ocala raid, where are you guys meeting and when?" in pm. By a cruel twist of fate involving a questionable plant product, AnonMomAnon, (lol does he have an anon name yet?), and I were the only ones who could make it up there.

Now, SUPPOSEDLY Ocala was going to start raiding at 3:30pm, but it rained really heavily for a few minutes around then and certain anons were late getting there and tl;dr several people got some "OH FUCK WHERE IS EVERYONE" PMs. But eventually Zebrafaced and Anon Lulz walk up. I was apparently on lookout duty, being the only one that could recognize Zebra (and that's why I was hysterical, Zebra, it was very much a 'hahahahahahah omg it's really them' thing). AMA walks over and starts trolling Zebra and AL about how we're from Clearwater and oh, we know about Scientology, and correct me if I'm wrong, dear, but we suspect by the end of that you were thinking we were sekrit scilons or at least partially insane. So I beg AMA for permission to tell Zebra, and I introduce us.

612: That's AMA and I'm 612.

Zebrafaced: OH HOLY CRAP *(#OFKSHJBHJKHJCCWUKSGIQAWDDCH /die

(EDIT: Okay I forgot the guys that came up and may or may not have been from the press. Suffice it to say, either local Ocala will have a nice news report or some poor bastard is going back to OSA going "HEY I GOT SIXTWELVE'S NUMBER" just in time for OSA to go "YOU FAGGOT WE HAVE THAT ALREADY.")

So, we raided hard and got lots of car traffic and Zebra got to meet the Bucket of Acid and then she stuck a sheep in her shirt (srsly Zebra I had a safety pin...). Little to no scifag presence, but they called the cops and complained, bawwww.

The police was a lulzy incident though. Three officers biked up. One (A) stopped AMA and started talking to her, then the second (B) showed up, and the third (C) chatted with me a bit after Zebra and I walked over. Officer A was telling AMA that Florida statutes say you can't wear a mask. Basic conversation is as follows.

A certain Orlando anon taught us Clearwaterfags well. Thanks 1532. <3

Somewhere around now, Zebrafaced's sign, one sign, was stolen out of a pile of two or three stacked up behind us when we were dealing with the cops. It was also at the bottom of the pile. We suspect ninjas. See below.

By far the best part of the day happened later, but requires a bit of an explanation. After the protest, and after we all hung around the tailgate of AMA's truck and ate cookies, we decided to see the pathetic excuse for a mission the scifags just bought down the road (It came with bars on the windows pre-installed!! =D), so we grabbed a stack of that newer YFTC design, with the jack of clubs in the EFG mask, and went around carding as we walked that way. The mission was lovely. Uninhabited, a pile of mail inside the door (if there's a YFTC or eight in that stack now it is TOTALLY NOT MY DOING AT ALL, YOU HEAR ME?) and a HOLE IN THE FLOOR down to the dirt underneath the building. Also they have this aids-infested alley that may have given AMA some slowacting deadly disease. Anyway, after we get back, we decide to try the questionable and SUPPOSEDLY safe-to-not-refrigerate caek Arnold Friend made for Zebra to bring and we head down to her car.

But LO AND BEHOLD when we get there we find two of our own YFTCs, spread less than 30 min earlier, on Zebra's car, one with "/b/" and one with "Protest Fags* G.T.F.O." written on them.
    (*dude, really /b/ lern2handwriting that is obviously a q and where the fuck are these protest FAQs you speak of?)

We loled long, we loled hard. /b/ let me say that with all sincerity I totally <3 you guise you creepy ninja bastards.

We left the unseen /b/tards a piece of caek and a YFTC with "YOU SEXY BASTARDS, /b/ <3 <3" when we left.

also you cowards, I was the only one willing to try the probably rancid caek and I'M NOT DEAD YET SO THERE.
  8. anonymous612 Member

also

/b/ HAS NINJAS

ALERT FOX NEWS

GO GO GO
  9. Adanon Member

My statutes. Let me show you them.

LOL
  10. anonymous612 Member

I'm still trying to find the old old old image macro of Anon1532 someone posted in 2008 with him hunched over an Orlando PD car handing the officer the statutes. Captioned "LONGHAIRED ANON KNOWS THE LAWS. DO YOU?"
  11. anonymous612 Member

yeah, so, Arnold Friend? Your caek has inspired the saying "EAT CAEK AND DIE."

Because that caek could kill people.

If /b/ actually took the caek we left, that caek is literally the cancer that is killing /b/.
  12. Anonymous Member

arnold friend's cake kills fire ants. recommend arnold friend sell cake as fire ant killer to make millions.
  13. pwnon Member

No, then the caek would literally be the caek that's killing /b/....
  14. anonymous612 Member

oh.

to anyone reading who wants to know if one of the two /b/cards (/b/FTC? /b/ found the cards? Because they did, come to think of it.), specifically this one, is in my wallet right now for luck and because it makes me want to molest all of 4chan when I see it?

I would have to respond with &quot;how the fuck did you see inside my wallet?&quot;

013-1.jpg
  15. Re: Ocala, FL - April 11 postgame

O shi- Zebra=Underage B&.
    [IMG]
  16. TinyDancer Member

Sounds like a win to me! -__-
  17. anonymous612 Member

don't be judging our sheep, nao, they're pretty cute.
  18. Arnold Friend Member

What was wrong with caek? :confused:

Mother made it.... Mayhaps she was drunk?

Did it melt or something? XD
  19. anonymous612 Member

caek required refrigeration. Anonymous was not aware of this. 85 degree heat + caek in closed car + several hours of protesting = caek went bad.
  20. Arnold Friend Member

HA! Oops. I was sort of on time constraint. I kind of didn't think you guys would leave it in the car....

I'm glad it brought lulz for everyone in my place.
  21. TinyDancer Member

*cough*takeanotherlookatme*cough*

PS. Much win in this thread.
  22. anonymous612 Member

...oshi-

um. when we left /b/ the caek we didn't mean to poison them.

/b/! DONT EAT THE CAEK! CAEK IS A LIE! DONT EAT IT IT WILL KILL YOU! WE DID NOT THINK THIS OFFERING THROUGH PROPERLY!

your point, it is well made.
  23. Buttons Member

If your biggest problem of the day was that the caek went bad---- I think that you had a win.
  24. 3rdMan Member

Nice educating those three stooges (excuse me, bike officers) about the law. Police really need to be educated about the law. Sounds like you had epic success.
  25. anonymous612 Member

To be fair my excitement may have tainted how my opinion of their sanity sounded (although lol the summary of the conversation is practically verbatim).

Cop C needs to move to Clearwater and join our police department. Sorry Zebra, I need to steal him from you. It's not often a cop will stop and read something you give him and change his mind after his partners have already issued an Official Decision.

And the mistake Cops A and B made was perfectly understandable. The Florida statute is phrased exceptionally shittily. Basically,

"MASKS ARE ILLEGAL EVERYWHERE EVERYTIME NO EXCEPTIONS PERIOD END OF SUBJECT.

(ohyeahexceptfortheteeensyexceptionthatallthisonlyappliesifyou'retryingtointimidatepeople.)"
  26. T.W.C_Anon Member

WTF kinds of caek was it to go bad that fast? Most caek I has doesn't need refrigeration????

waste of good caek if you ask me...
  27. stacycake2009 Member

Next time use an ice box for the caek, keep it chilled. Park in the shade. Now all the scilons will think any car in the shade is suspect. Trees are nice at noon, so is the beach. Sun screen!.. not on the caek though. A GF on the caek will prevent it from being namefagged by the sun, dopey concept *rollz eyez*.

btw I didn't know editing overtime could be annoying to people reading - anyways
  28. anonymous612 Member

It was a homemade caek with a different frosting type than is normally used for caek.

Caek itself was good. Frosting...didn't TASTE cancerous.

You'll know for sure if I survive the week.

can go back to plotting how to kidnap all of ocalanon in the next week now?

Zebra and Anon Lulz will end up in Clearwater for our Saturday protest even if I have to track down these mysterious /b/tard ninjas and pay them to transport them.
  29. Buttons Member

anon612-
    Hope that you survive the week. Your courage is inspirational.
  30. anonymous612 Member

I'm a jew, we eat anything.

Except pork, of course.
  31. Arnold Friend Member

Yeah, the caek contained fruit in it.
    There were Mandarin oranges in the mix, and the frosting was made with whipped cream, crushed pineapple, and a box of vanilla pudding to thicken.

When refrigerated, it's the caek of gods.

When not... It's apparently the cancer on /b/ and Anonymous' secret weapon.
  32. Re: Ocala, FL - April 11 postgame

Ya'll crack me up.
  33. Anonymous Member

012-2.jpg

What do they have against protest FAQs? =D But seriously this looks like a $cilon trying to imitate a /b/tard and failing hard since he can't spell fag and wrote GTFO as G.T.F.O. And who has a history of stealing/destroying protest signs? Not /b/ but $cilons have more than once. So your /b/tard could be the same $cilon who called the cops, then waited until you were distracted by them to steal your property.
  34. Anonymous Member

THIS IS SOUTH FLORIDA! PETS AND SMALL CHILDREN DIE WITHIN MINUTES IN CAR WITH WINDOWS ROLLED UP--WHAT CHANCE DID CAKE CONTAINED IN TUPPERWARE CAKE CONTAINER LOCKED INSIDE CAR FOR HOURS HAVE? <--IT'S APRIL, PEOPLE...IMAGINE THE HEAT IN SUMMER!

(<3 to Arnold Friend for having tupperware cake container like my grandma's. made me smile.)

oh please know that ocala police were cool with us. they were NOT assholes. we listened to them and they listened to us. OH! we were protesting in the median and they asked us to not protest in the median because if they let us protest in the median then they have to let the panhandlers beg for money in the median and that becomes a safety issue. cops were very polite.

OCALA MUST COME TO CLEARWATER, BUT WE WILL SUPPLY CAKE! ;)
  35. anonymous612 Member

There's a history of /b/tards in Ocala. There actually isn't really a history of scifags.

Sign could have been whoever but it's more fun to suggest it was ninjas from /b/.
  36. zebrafaced Member

I think it was the same newfag /b/tard who put a hand-delivered envelope in my mailbox. A sign for the ninjas shall be placed in my car for the next protest.
  37. anonymous612 Member

AND CAEK?

Please bring your ninjas when I kidnap you to Clearwater this weekend.
  38. zebrafaced Member

k
  39. anonymous612 Member

WIN.
  40. UF Anon Member

tl;dr no more raiding up and down the median?

That was like my favorite place to wave my sign because I could hit both sides for 2x the win. You make me sad.