Customize

Ocala, FL

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by zebrafaced, Jan 17, 2009.

1. zebrafaced Member

Ocala, FL

A lot of folks didn't show, but we still had a pretty good run. A lot of flicking off, a lot of honking and waving, and a lot of yelling - I'm looking at you, "YEAH /B/TARDS!!!" guy. Overall, we got the message out to a lot of people, including the entirety of the Checkers we met at, and at least [STRIKE]700[/STRIKE] 9000 people who went by from 11:30am-3pm.

And then we got namefagged.

A bunch of suspicious persons were in the Vitamin Shoppe parking lot behind the corner, just standing there. And all of a sudden they started taking pictures of us and such. AnonMom went and gave 'em some harpoons for a while and then they left us alone. Said they were "waiting for some friends." For two and a half hours. Yeah, okay.

Then their friends joined and it became more and more obvious they were Scilons. Making phone calls, taking a lot of pictures of us, staring us down. We had a peaceful talk with them and decided to move down towards the mall. They watched us walk away.

They had a different car than the one they had been standing around and ended up tailing us, taking pictures of the cars we were at and trying to take pictures of our faces and such. They got AnonMom's plate, tried to get mine but it had been blocked off.

And theeeeen, an undercover cop showed up and started giving us a ration of shit. "State law says you can't wear masks," when at least ten cop cars came by and waved at us. Made us hand over ID, and then when another officer came over, they started talking in private and said, "Oh, my bad," when he was proved wrong by the books.

Pictures and video will be up soon.
  2. meatpin Member

Re: Ocala, FL

Yikes. A fun time was had by all!
  3. Anon Lulz Member

I'll go in order of importance with the pictures.

And the Scilons who almost ran me over are:
    036.jpg

Their tag number pl0x?
    037.jpg

Oh, AngryBird man. He was really happy saluting me with a fuck you. Until he realized he was gonna be on the nets.
    035.jpg

Of the expected 25, 9 showed. Fucking faggots.

AnonMom ftw:
    025.jpg

Overall, the protest was better than expected. But the Scilons snooping this forum is a bit... hilarious? Well, this is confirmation of the Alien Invasion.
  4. SRQanon Member

FUCKING YES! GO GO OCALA! This clearwaterfag salutes you!

PS- If you get namefagged that means you're doing it right. They are wasting time, energy and money to find out who you are. That must mean that you thoroughly piss them off!

PPS- Expect faggots liek that to fail all of the time. People like to talk the talk and not walk the... protest...
  5. Hammurabi Member

Well done Ocala!
  6. zebrafaced Member

I'm still uploading all the videos and pictures, but in the meantime...

085.jpg

It was delicious, and it was no lie. Thank you, AnonMom!!

Edit:

No, you won't end up on the internet anywhere. Not at all.
  7. Re: Ocala, FL

I am fully convinced that cop is a scilon. Seriously, why would an off duty corporal be the one to respond to a report about some people protesting in masks instead of a uniformed officer? Just seemed really off to me. He was an idiot though, and I really don't think he expected or liked it much when I asked for HIS identification to call and verify who he was. And he really didn't like being proved wrong about us being allowed to wear masks. Me thinks he needs to go back to the police academy!
  8. zebrafaced Member

fix'd
  9. Re: Ocala, FL

Oops, "my bad". :D
  10. zebrafaced Member

Also, meet crazy SUV guy!

11. Re: Ocala, FL

That guy was awesome! Not sure if he was supporting us or being sarcastic, but either way, it was total lulz.
  12. zebrafaced Member

I dunno. He wanted to inspire us with Jesus (and Jesus lays on the horn, I guess).

More pictures and videos tomorrow, we're tired.
  13. Re: Ocala, FL

Yeah, I'm exhausted too and fighting off a migraine now. So well worth every second of today though. :D
  14. zebrafaced Member

For real. Even with Epic Amendment Guy... I wish I would have gotten him on video.
  15. Re: Ocala, FL

My favorite though was the lady who stopped me and asked why I thought Scientology destroyed families (the sign I was holding) and after I made a comment about disconnection, she told me I was wrong and that scientology was the only road to happiness.
  16. zebrafaced Member

046.jpg

068.jpg
  17. Re: Ocala, FL

anonfleetzyy7.jpg
    Way to go Ocala!

Sweet pix and video so far!

A couple of us Flagots (Clearwater Anons) were enthusiastically discussing you guise on the way home from the Flag raid.

Still editing myself, but there will be video and pix up from Clearwater tonight.

Look for our scrawny, Miscavige-short SeaOrg bullbaiter who was read the riot act by the Clearwater Police for failing to understand the 1st Amendment to The Constitution of The United States of America.

PWNED would be putting it mildly.

<3 Ocala Anons
  18. Anon1720 Member

Awesome job Ocalanons!!!!!!!!!

I worried about what kind of reception you would get seeing as Travolta is around there but sounds like the support from the general public was great (honking was great). Well done indeed.
  19. zebrafaced Member

It was a mixed response from the public. One of our anons got a water bottle thrown at her, we had some people tell us to fuck off, fuck ourselves, a lot of fucking types of things. But there were also a lot of people giving us the thumbs up, waving and smiling at us, and the staff of Checkers love us, from what I heard from Anon Lulz when he and AnonMom went over and talked to them about what we were doing.

I saw the video Hammurabi put up about Epic Starbucks Guy, if that's the one you meant, ClearwaterAnon. "I AM A PHOTOGRAPHER, THEY CANNOT TAKE PHOTOS OF ME, I AM ABOVE YOUR LAWS." I lol'd.
    IRONY!! - We were enthusiastically discussing Clearwater while we had our caek. A lot of us were interested in a multi-cell raid down there, since you guys always seem to have a ton of fun and the cops don't go "LOL TAKE OFF UR MASKS, OH WAITZ, MAH BAD."

More photos and video in a bit, I'm about to start uploading.
  20. Re: Ocala, FL

Yeah, I would say that overall it was definitely more good than bad.

I'm gonna call my deputy friend and see if there was really a call put in to the police department about us and if so, why an off duty corporal was the one to answer it instead of one of the many OPD we saw patrolling throughout the day.
  21. zebrafaced Member

I'd like to know why he was the one to answer it too, and why he had to be so shady about everything.
  22. Re: Ocala, FL

Me thinks he is a scifag. Notice he got much less douchey when the other cop showed up.
  23. WTF Member

If you have a pain in the ass mother in law, disconnection could be part of the road to happiness...
  24. zebrafaced Member

Didn't he even go as far as to call you "ma'am," after the whole "YES U ARE" when you said you weren't trying to be a bitch?

Also,

Edit:

Plus,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TzmjZ-4m5Y"]We Can't Dance[/ame]
  25. Anon Lulz Member

Yuh, hopefully next time my camera won't be full of sheet and I can take even more video.

And perhaps make you guys take some dancing lessons.
  26. zebrafaced Member

Next time = February 21st, since the other optional date is Valentine's Day and nobody wants to pass up their only chance to get laid.

Sure, let me dance with some Latino guy with way too much cologne and hair slicked back with pork grease and then asks me for loli pix. Sounds good.
  27. zebrafaced Member

MOAR VIDEOZ

28. Re: Ocala, FL

LOL, I was totally oblivious to the fact he was even filming. I just thought he was taking stills. :D

Next time there will be dancing!
  29. Re: Ocala, FL

Also, did anyone by chance get a pic of the tag on that van that the first scifags showed up in? You can barely make them out sitting in the van in the background of that last vid.
  30. zebrafaced Member

No, we didn't get it. I was going to but my camera's batteries were shot. I wish we could have. I bet they'll be there on February 21st though, so maybe we'll get to have another fun-filled day with the Scidongs.
    (YES, I SEE YOU THERE.)
  31. KryTo Member

You guys are lulzy dancers.
  32. zebrafaced Member

I can't dance for shit. The guys, however, can. I have a video of them dancing that is still uploading.
  33. Kilia Member

Ocalanons, you did great! Keep up the good work!
    <3
  34. KryTo Member

I cant wait for the 21st Ill have my mask and have a ride and boom clearwater lulz.
    Maybe over here well run into the short guy again
  35. zebrafaced Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wZH26n3m-4"]OCALANON GUIZE CAN DANCE[/ame]

Sexy dance moves, as performed by the men of our Ocalanon cell.
  36. Re: Ocala, FL

I think I see some future Dancing with the Stars winners! Awesomely lulzy moves guys.
  37. Anon Lulz Member

I almost had the van when it vroomed past but some old lady slowed me down.

My jumping skillz are of fail of late. Should have tried anyway.

I'm going to see about convincing the old people in my house to buy an actual video camera.
    Moar dance, moar Scilons, moar HORNS and "Fuck you!!!"
  38. zebrafaced Member

They have too many cameras and not enough photographers. I could use that Fujifilm for a living.
  39. AnonAmara Member

ZOMG that day twas amazing.

Me and two fellow anons headed to Orlando after that, had some fun and van crashing! Cha!

Can't wait for the 21st twill be epic! :)
  40. zebrafaced Member

I'm starting to wonder if we should do it the 14th. It seems most of the global protests will be then, even though our Clearwater /b/rothers are doing it the 21st.

What say everyone else? It's still around a month away, but we should get the plan laid out now.