Customize

Ocala, FL

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by zebrafaced, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Re: Ocala, FL

You guys rock! Awesome vids - so happy to see new cells popping up like this!

EXPECT US!
  2. zebrafaced Member

Re: Ocala, FL

:3 Huzzah for Ocalanons!!!

New idea: TWO PROTESTS FOR OCALA IN FEBRUARY. The 14th AND the 21st.

Let's do it.
  3. AnonAmara Member

I'm on board!

I'll have to talk to the fiance about the one on the 14th though, don't know how he'll take that one!!!

Hahaha.

Trying to secure a mask also :) Fun stuff that is.

Signs and Pamphlets coming soon, We need lots of fliers/pamphlets we passed them out quick.

Zebra gal, if You need some help you now have my number :p So make sure to call me I can see if I can't help pull strings on things ya know?:D

See all of you there!
  4. Anonymous925 Member

Awesome job, Ocala! As a /b/rother from Clearwater, I salute you!
  5. Re: Ocala, FL

I don't know whether I'll be able to protest next month. Waiting to see if there are any repercussions from getting namefagged first. Hubby made it clear that if my protesting and getting namefagged affects our family in any way through harrassment, he won't hesitate to divorce me. If need be, I'll help from behind the scenes to insure that I can still help but not put my family at risk. Hopefully though, everything will be ok and I'll be able to continue protesting. I know I won't be able to do V-Day though. That won't help in keeping hubby from getting mad.
  6. zebrafaced Member

If your husband pulls any shit... I'll... I'll...

I'll spit in his eye!!! D:
  7. Anonymous925 Member

I can understand your husband's fear, but I've been doing this shit for a year now and the only kind of harassment I've had are some Black PR and some stupid Cease and Desist letters. As long as you aren't doing something blatantly illegal there's really not much the Scilons can actually do to you.
  8. zebrafaced Member

Besides harass the shit out of you and post fliers up in your neighbourhood saying that you're a terrorist? And doing crazy things to scare the kids, so you feel the need to buy curtains and a dog?
  9. Re: Ocala, FL

AFAIK, there's been none of that in Florida, just some legally baseless C&D letters delivered by cultists a few months ago. As 925 said, if you're just exercising your Constitutionally protected First Amendment right to peaceful assembly protests, you're got nothing to worry about. There's really nothing to fear from OSA these days as the local and federal authorities are watching them closely, and they know it.
  10. zebrafaced Member

Turns out Lockheed Martin's watching them too seeing as they may have the name of one of their employees. If they try slandering his name... major lol.

Yeah, right now AnonMom's investigating this Corporal Snow dude. He looked awfully off-duty to be the one called in, and his timing was impeccable. As soon as the Scilon in the red truck drove off, Snow pulled in.

Coincidence or tin foil hat?
  11. amaX Member

Ocala Anons are very cool dancers!

Remember this, Ocala Anons: the cult of $cientology actually think the whole state of Florida is their turf. HAH!

Can't wait to see what ya'll do next month.
  12. xenubarb Member

Holy shit! Way to show True Love, hubbo! I guess "stand by your man" doesn't work the other way, huh? He won't hesitate to divorce you??? Sweet baby Raptor Jesus on a biscuit! If I were a cockatoo, my crest would be fully deployed at this!
  13. zebrafaced Member

That sounds absolutely delicious.
  14. Re: Ocala, FL

Do you have kids Xenubarb?
  15. cowboyanon2 Member

none of my business.. divorce threat seems kinda over the top...
  16. Hammurabi Member

AWESOME Vids!! Love the Semi and SUV horn love!

We need more of your dancers down here in CW though. Looking forward to more of you Ocalanons enturbulating...rock on!
  17. Re: Ocala, FL

Maybe so, but he is very protective of his family. There has been enough tragedy in my life lately without adding another one. Like I said, hopefully nothing will come of it and he'll just accept that I am gonna do what I want, like usual. But yeah, if my children are put in danger, he won't be happy at all. Whether it would actually resort in divorce, who knows for sure. Wouldn't be the first time we got divorced, lol.
  18. cowboyanon2 Member

lol.. so threat was i will divorce u again.. totally understand trying to protect kids....
  19. Re: Ocala, FL

Actually, I did the divorcing the first time. ;)
  20. KryTo Member

Marriage < Caek & Mudkips
  21. zebrafaced Member

^^^^ This. :D

Anyway, I really do hope that nothing happens, AnonMom. You don't deserve that.

And maybe I shouldn't have a tin foil hat on, but I think I got tailed last night....
  22. zebrafaced Member

Marcab!

I made us a Marcab group. Clicky clicky.
  23. zebrafaced Member

IDEA STEALZ.

I've been talking to a lot of people. Since the 14th is bad for pretty much everyone, a new and improved idea. Here's the catch: two different locations.

On the 7th, let's go back to where we were last time, at 11:30 in the morning, and do what we did last time. Music for ultimate lulz, huge signs, etc. Everyone who was there knows what I mean.

The 21st, we need flyers. And beads. And sparkly, feathered masks. WHAI?! Because Fat Tuesday is the Tuesday after!!! The Square is where we need to be since we have Harry's, the New Orleans styled place. Dancing, passing out flyers, etc. You get the idea. We need to show how well Anonymous can party. I'm not sure on what time we should be there, though. Probably around 12:30 or 1, but we'd need to stay for a pretty long time. :/

Input?
  24. Re: Ocala, FL

heya, I was trying to be there but I got sick the day before. I'll definitely come to the one on the 27th.
  25. zebrafaced Member

There isn't one on the 27th...

There's one on the 7th, and another on the 21st. The protest on the 7th is going to be just like last time with big signs for those driving by and moar music. The 21st is Operation: Parti Gras, downtown on The Square. I'm considering finding some fold-up tables and making a faux "personality test" thing.
  26. Re: Ocala, FL

Oh okay, I got the dates blended together, so I'll try to be there on the 21st, I don't know if I'll be able to make the 7 cause of work, but I can request the 21st off now.

(how can you upload a pic for the forums, I couldn't figure it out)
  27. zebrafaced Member

User CP and then to the avatar settings and upload from there.

Yeah, the 21st is probably going to bring us epic win. I think someone's working on getting some members of the media down there.
  28. Re: Ocala, FL

yes, it sounds like epic win. I wish I could have tried some of that delicious cake.
  29. zebrafaced Member

It was, indeed, quite delicious.

In any case, go to the Global Protests page and find the new planning thread for Ocala, it'll be updated more than this particular one, and everyone seems to ignore the one Clearwater made for us.