Customize

#Occupy Homelessness

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by User Name Change, Nov 4, 2011.

  1. Anonymous Member

    The "so called" 1% didn't make their $ from the other "so called" 99%, stop acting like a petulant child, you were quite happy when times were good, now they are a bit tough you get the war paint on and look for someone else to blame.
  2. Anonymous Member

    Where do I start.
    The 1% makes $$ from the labor of the 99%. Where do you think profit comes from?
    I think the same now as I did "then" and the war paint is tattooed on.
  3. Anonymous Member

    Lol, American educashun ^^^
  4. Thanks mom!
  5. Anonymous Member

    ^^ lol attempted humour ^^
  6. whosit Member

  7. Look,
    homelessness is not only in america, its also in Germany, too. In winter there are no places where they can go. Most of rooms are overcrowded.

Share This Page

Customize Theme Colors

Close

Choose a color via Color picker or click the predefined style names!

Primary Color :

Secondary Color :
Predefined Skins