Customize

Occupy Paul "Fetch" Carnes Megathread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gregg, Oct 3, 2011.

1. I agree. It is an interesting presentation! :) Thank you, Smurf!
  2. Smurf Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. 11th Doctor Member

But it's just too fucking long.

I have ADHD, you know.
  4. Anonymous Member

NYPA
  5. Anonymous Member

Looks like Anonymous is an excellent vehicle for promoting Paul Carnes. BMWOW!
  6. 11th Doctor Member

Didn't mention anything about personal army.
  7. Anonymous Member

Great. Anonymous as a self-development cult. Fucking awesome. This should appeal to lots of cultists. Where do I sign up.
  8. Anonymous Member

Thought you had ADHD.
  9. 11th Doctor Member

I did.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Past tense?
  11. Glenn Beck Member

I'm glad your feeling better now.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

The five pillars of islam/anonymous and the inner/outer jihad/revolution. Oh, this will end well again, Paul.
  13. Anonymous Member

RP = Obama II: Electro Boogaloo
  14. grebe Member

So Carnes is a planner?

Once "Anonymous" becomes synonymous with truthers and others who are easily excited and confused, we will have to think of something new.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

I think that boy has the reverse Midas touch. If he does form a cult I won't be too suprised.
  16. Anonymous Member

can we have baked goods?
  17. Smurf Member

18. Anonymous Member

19. sooleater Member

sup gregg

but all thsi occupay bullshit
    is a shame for real protest.

sry but its only a americunt thing for ppl the dont know hwo to demo
  20. Anonymous Member

Obviously Paul Fetch is an OSA tool. Actually, pretty astute move on OSA's part now that he is taking Anonymous srs.

21. DeathHamster Member

Based on the new laws that he wrote?
  22. 11th Doctor Member

One thing to begin with the occupy protest, protesters suffer from a severe form of USI.

*Police pushes man to the ground, man accidentally got a small very tiny fingercut.*

Man: HOLY SHIT IM BLEEDING IM BLEEDING IM GONNA DIE!!11!111!!!!!!!!!11!111!1

*Man treats his small wound as if he was shot by a rifle.*
  23. grebe Member

Another lost soul trying to make sense of a strange and confusing world in which people do not seem to care about him like they should. Must be that Anonymous hate group at work.

Rough transcription, for the lulz, which many will miss due to tl;dw:

I just checked EncyclopediaDramatica for an entry on either "Tim Vawter" or "Rockguitarnow," and got nothing. Which is weird because he seems to be begging for some attention from Anonymous.
  24. join the club
  25. DeathHamster Member

An anti-vacc pro se too kooky for Mike Adams!
    http://maria-technosux.livejournal.com/72386.html
  26. grebe Member

Lol, Mike Adams behaving like a critical thinker.

I forget what it's called, but I remember reading about a marketing or political strategy involving the intentional promotion of really extreme ideas no one likes. After people hear the crazy stuff, they then regard somewhat less radical ideas in a more favorable light.

Example: A chiropractor wants to promote his own "natural" remedies for depression. He warns people that psychiatrists are in the pocket of BigPharma. The public think, lol chiropractor. But then the CCHR says that psychiatrists are responsible for the holocaust and 9/11. Now the public think, hmm natural cures. Sounds interesting.

Anyway, sites like Prison Planet, Project Camelot, and Moonbats-R-Us do seem to shift public attitudes, even though they have no credibility.
  27. SOJOA Member

That picture could not be anymore selfindulgent homo......for realz
  28. Sup, I've been a part of Anonymous since the Sony hacks and I'm planning on writing a book from my extensive 6 months history with Anonymous. Hope you guys will have a chance to pre-order, haven't decided on a title but I was thinking "from newfag to oldfag:Adventures in Anonymous", or maybe "WE ARE LEGION : a guide to joining Anonymous", or even "deep in THE GAME : an insiders look into the Anonymous revolution" - thoughts, ideas? I'm willing to consider your opinions for the book, but I already have the main framework worked out. Thank you for your time. I know some of you may not think that 6 months or even a year within Anonymous is a long time to know everything there is to know but understand I studied ED.ch intensively, and wore a guy fawkes mask once or twice at a IRL action for food not bombs, I think that should be sufficient from your Anonymous standards today, right???
    • Like Like x 5
  29. WMAnon Member

What happens when 2008fags have been around long enough to be oldfags?
  30. Dragononymous Member

You end up like me and KKS, totally insane and you gain some odd attraction to masks that represent animals.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. lol i dunno! But let's write a book together! <3
    the questions is what do u call an someone who was an old fag EVEN Then? SeniorFag? AncientFag?!
  32. Dragononymous Member

Dead
    • Like Like x 1
  33. WMAnon Member

I'll write a book with you anytime, bb <3
  34. slobeck Member

I think Paul Fetch and R3x should be locked in a room to fight it out to the death.
  35. James Spader Member

Reincarnate.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

What do you call a newbie trying to cash in on something?
  37. Bro, take my word for it, I been here all summer - I'm no longer a newbie according to the new Anon standards , I mean, I even tweet about #OccupyWallStreet , that's how serious I am - WE ARE ALL ANONYMOUS. writing a book about your experiences within a SINGLE operation which you didn't even have anything to do with planning wise or even participated in is all the new rage nowadays. Let's do this! where is my brofist? *puts out brofist*
  38. Anonymous Member

39. Smurf Member

Fetch is now claiming to be straight..

[IMG]

If you are interested in being my friend or reaching out to me, you must meet six minimum standards. You must have or be Professional, Integrity, Motivation, Safe, Competence, & Dedication. For the rest of you, I will be nice, but I am really busy working on making this world a better place.

Love, Paul

p.s. If you have a BMW or Mercedes, You are already my friend.

p.p.s. I'm only interested in dating Royalty (that's literal...your parents or grandparents need to be a King or Queen to date me) and I'm also open to Jewish Girls (preferably from one the twelve tribes). I'm probably going to get married or at least engaged within the next three years. My perfect mate = someone that we can both commit fully to God first and each other. It's important to build each other up so we can reach our fullest potential to be the champions that we were set out to be. My life-mate = Champion of the Universe.

https://www.facebook.com/paulcarnes.official?sk=info
  40. Anonymous Member

He makes a lot of fanciful claims.