Customize

#OccupyWallStreet Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AnonCMD, Sep 14, 2011.

1. 00anon00 Member

Complain they are not doing it right. Stand by while protesters are arrested and tried. Kiss your freedom goodbye.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. adhocrat Member

What's the saying--oh yeah, justice delayed is justice denied.
  3. adhocrat Member

I heard once that communication is the universal solvent. Maybe they should, you know, talk...
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 5
  5. demarquis Member

"Obama signed into law a measure that will be used to break down Occupy, or at least quiet things down."

Name of law and link, please.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. 00anon00 Member

7. adhocrat Member

God what a liar. Seems like Bush the Third to me
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. 00anon00 Member

• Like Like x 3
  10. adhocrat Member

He is lying. he wants the bill passed, but he doesn't want to admit it. If he doesn't like the bill, veto it and send it back to congress and tell them to get their heads out of their ass.
    But it will never happen that way. DC is theater. They aren't there to 'govern', they're there to entertain you while they steal your money though inflation, wars and, well, Theater.

I like to go to a good show, but Government Theater is way too expensive for my budget.

EDIT: The bill itself is 565 pages long. No one knows what it says, so that makes it the worst law possible, a law that has no known meaning.
    • Like Like x 4
  11. demarquis Member

• Like Like x 4
  12. 00anon00 Member

13. nitrejack Member

[IMG]We can protest. We can occupy. We can stand together and speak out against the elitist agenda. But mark what i say now. "The only way we will regain all we have lost, is to re-introduce chaos to the world. Order is the most powerful tool being used against us. Money has bought the legislation that has killed the American dream." You can interpret the phrase "re-introduce chaos" in any way that soothes your conscience. We all know deep down what we will someday have to do to set things right for our descendants. Timing is the key to success.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. nitrejack Member

[IMG]
    Enough said. :mad:
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  16. 00anon00 Member

Chaos. Never. Works.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. demarquis Member

• Like Like x 1
  18. Anon PTS Member

Be careful what you wish for...

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 5
  19. naveman Member

20. naveman Member

21. adhocrat Member

• Like Like x 1
  22. naveman Member

Say just becouse your rich doesn't make you a know it all LoL!
  23. demarquis Member

Huh, that's better news than I'd thought I'd see...
  24. 00anon00 Member

"Purchasing power" works and it helps people.

25. Found this video on facebook(ugh). Not bad.
    • Like Like x 3
  26. nitrejack Member

2012.....it's not a natural disaster that will cause our extinction.....it's us. We have sat idle while a small core of elitist have manipulated our governments and our economy to satisfy their uncontrollable greed. This is nothing new. All throughout human history, the story hasn't changed, only the language has changed. We have been called peasants, serfs, slaves, and now just simply the poor (sheeple). There have always been just a few greedy people that have lived off of the blood, sweat and tears of the masses. The internet was their mistake, their Achilles' heel. The free world-wide web of communication has united us. In a perfect world, peaceful demonstration will give us back our dreams. I hope our goal can be achieved this way. Their agenda seems so obvious to anyone that has studied history, they will not stop till they have us totally subjugated. If we do not change things, we will see our children living in shanty towns of shacks built from whatever trash they are allowed to scavenge. They work for scraps of bio-engineered food that will just barely keep them alive as their numbers are regulated like farm animals. Think about that. :mad:
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  28. nitrejack Member

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security." <-- copied word for word, letter for letter, from the Declaration of Independence......................I STILL LOVE THOSE WORDS
  29. Anonymous Member

nullification FTW
  30. Skalman Member

this is about the same opinion i have

31. Anonymous Member

^^ He has a computer and internet. I doubt that he's dumpster-diving for food.
  32. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  33. Very dramatic.................bullshit,
  34. DeathHamster Member

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...-to-address-income-inequality-think-tank-says
  35. PresidentShaw Member

BREAKING NEWS, NO ONE HAS GIVEN ONE SINGLE FUCK ABOUT OWS IN THE PAST MONTH.
  36. Since its conception I think you mean.
  37. no one gives a fuck what you two think either. :)
  38. Still won't bring OWS back from the dead
  39. who cares if it comes back as OWS or something else what we need is ACTION. Action against corporate personhood and the rich not paying any taxes. GE and their ilk make enough money and should pay taxes. Even a brain dead moron such as yourself has to agree that enough is enough. We can't continue to try to carry this country on the backs of the poor and middle-class eventually our economy is going to collapse. Hope you have some money saved because things are about to get even more expensive if we keep going down this path.

btw NOT dead yet: http://www.ustream.tv/timcast#utm_campaign=ss-post-backlink&utm_source=9824271&utm_medium=social