Customize

Of Common Concern

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Enlightened4change, Jan 5, 2015.

1. im a new member and im pretty up to date on current laws and i know the U.S gov has passed laws that they now can pull up behind us and read our messages and use it against us. Although the laws are in play i have yet to see technology or anything of that sourt till i looked on wiki links and noticed something peculiar in the U.K! this policeman on a motorcycle had this weird thing on his wrist and it wasn't a whatch because he had one on and he would be going the opposite way on the road then all of a sudden turn around pulls up to a random car turns on his flashing lights and tells them to pull over. to know surprise these people are confused they were literally sitting at a stop light . throughout the video the cop keeps doing something with that device before and during the arrest. so if anyone can help id just like to know if what the u.k is using is in fact the same technology we just recently passed laws about
  2. Ogsonofgroo Member

Dick Tracy mini comm system, all your data at their finger-tips.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BLiP Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Enlightened4change
    The newcomers area is for questions about WWP. It looks like you are asking for information about technology and government surveillance. I've moved your thread to the Freedom Of Information forum. If thats not right plz PM me.