Customize

Oklahoma Flip Flopping State REP. Bian Renegar, DVM SUPPORTS Scientology's Narconon Arrowhead

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by patriot75, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

why not? wouldn't hurt!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DeathHamster Member

Two pharmaceutical companies. Heh.

Does his district contain Chickasaw and Choctaw territory?

I don't see anything obvious in the contributions. I'd lean towards personal pressure, bribery, blackmail or maybe he's just a muttonhead who was convinced by Narconon's dog and pony show?
    • Like Like x 3
  3. RightOn Member

it's usually not obvious
    The next election is Nov 4th 2014.
    2013's contributions would be the year to watch
  4. DeathHamster Member

True. It has to be something recent. One moment he's all for a bill, the next moment, this bill is "redundant".
  5. BigBeard Member

Don't bother looking for narCONon on the donor list. Cof$ fronts tend to be more suttle, like giving people a "bonus" in their pay check with the understanding the bonus is to be "donated" to the appropriate campaign. I seem to recall quite a thread on this back on a.r.s. "back in the day."

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

I find it ironic that Renegar is on the Public Safety Committee
    and also:
    Natural Resources & Regulatory Services Subcommittee
    Human Services Subcommittee
    AGRICULTURE, WILDLIFE AND ENVIRONMENT
    House Leadership
    Assistant Minority Floor Leader: Brian Renegar
  7. Anonymous Member

McALESTER — Rep. Brian Renegar has announced plans to file legislation to close loopholes in the law that allowed one parent to escape penalties of child abuse and neglect.
    “It’s unfortunate that we as legislators find gaps in our legal system only when egregious acts occur, such as the tragic circumstances that surrounded the death of Calyee Anthony,” said Renegar, D-McAlester. “These oversights are now allowing Caylee’s mother to go unpunished for what was without question abhorrent and immoral behavior, which in my opinion warranted additional sanctions of child abuse and neglect.”
    http://mcalesternews.com/policecour...mits-to-close-gap-in-child-abuse-neglect-laws

but yet he doesn't flinch at all the deaths that have occured at NN AR.
    And he sayd "he did his own investigation".
    And found nothing wrong with the facilities, the fact that they have untrained medical staff or that the program is potentially deadly and quack science.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

No, it wouldn't hurt, but you aren't likely to make much of an impact unless you have connections to one of the donors and can convince them not to give more or can prove that his favor was purchased.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Also, OKLAHOMA PHARMACISTS ASSOCIATION

In addition to general purpose medical associations (OKLAHOMA OSTEOPATHIC ASSOCIATION, OKLAHOMA HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION, OKLAHOMA ACADEMY OF OPHTHALMOLOGY)

^^These are my harpoon targets. Large groups of medical professionals surely will not like supporting a politician that bends over backwards to protect Scientology's dangerous quackery and anti-psych meds crusading.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

With Brian Renegar being a DVM and his dad being a dentist......WISE?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

I wonder how Renegar funded his own investigation of NN AH?
    Private funds or public funds?
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

Aww, it's cute that you think he did any investigation at all.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. Intelligence Member

http://www.detox-narconon[DOT]org/blog/support-goes-to-narconon-program-after-proper-review/

• Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. patriot75 Member

Red Dirt Reporter article on Rep. Renegar
    Read Moar http://www.reddirtreport.com/Story.aspx/25299
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Intelligence Member

This ^^^ - NICE! Tx Colin:)

I think it's important to note that the COS/OSA, will go to great lengths to 'handle'
    pending Narconon troubles.

Case in point, is a couple powerful Politicians in Quebec politics, where at LEAST one resigned
    their post and joined the Law Firm representing Narconon/COS.

Just saying?

• Like Like x 3
  18. DeathHamster Member

Representative FlipFlop says that he's buying Narconon's claim that it was all weekend passes that caused the deaths, and that's been fixed somehow. (Real medical staff? I doubt it!) Does anyone have a summary or a link to the deaths that shows how many were coming back on weekend passes?

Representative FlipFlop, you know, I like that.
    • Like Like x 5
  19. patriot75 Member

Stacy Dawn Murphy was the only one that had a LOA and came back with opiates.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

Doesn't he look tired?
  22. Intelligence Member

Also, I know absolutely without a doubt, and was confirmed again today in a phone
    call to the USA, that Government, Health, Police, and even one Intelligence agency,
    read these WWP Threads.

Over on Montreal Anonymous forum, IP addresses were tracked to authorities.

Today, one official in the USA asked me to email them WWP Forum links.

ALL this ^^^ is GOOD stuff :)

• Like Like x 6
  23. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  24. moarxenu Member

O hai, Government, Health, Police, and even one Intelligence agency!!!
    • Like Like x 6
  25. Intelligence Member

:)

2z4mrkk.gif
    • Like Like x 6
  26. The Wrong Guy Member

Tony Ortega has an update:

OKLAHOMA POL: IGNORE THE FLIP-FLOPPING OF MY HONORABLE COLLEAGUE

This week, we’re eagerly anticipating news out of Oklahoma regarding a bill which, if it becomes law, could make things dicey for Scientology’s flagship drug rehab facility in that state, Narconon Arrowhead.

The Narconon center has been mired in controversy after three patient deaths in only nine months, the last in July 2012, which has resulted in multiple criminal investigations and civil lawsuits. And according to the facility’s former president, Luke Catton, there’s a long, contentious history over Narconon Arrowhead’s licensing, which he says was obtained through a loophole in state law.

Continued at
    http://tonyortega.org/2013/03/21/the-mother-and-child-reunion-another-dianetics-nightmare/
    • Like Like x 2
  27. DeathHamster Member

Bump.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. vaLLarrr Member

Narconon - tax exempt... WHY??

I hope govt agencies do read these forums, because when they're digging up bodies in Gold Base or Trementino a few years from now, there's years of evidence right here proving that people were begging to get help from the govt to shut down the cult, and the govt did nothing.

End the fraudulent tax exemption and end the abuses!!
    • Like Like x 3
  29. BigBeard Member

The Canadian Human Rights Commission decision should be forwarded to OK's Attorney General and legislature member, with a note explaining that ALL narCONons use the same methods.

Actually it should go the the AG and legislature of every state infested with a narCONon.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 4
  30. And all major news outlets within said states.
    • Like Like x 3
  31. patriot75 Member

w640-ba94a628b24d23b760cd54a69ab02aa1.jpg

A Democrat who supports legal marijuana and a Republican with a longtime animosity toward Oklahoma's turnpike system are publicly building support for possible governor campaigns.

The next primary election is more than a year away.

In a Facebook post Thursday, former state Sen. Connie Johnson asked her supporters to post their ideas to improve the state.

“Friends, please travel this journey with us as we transition this page to support the next call to public service, running for governor of the state of Oklahoma,” Johnson posted.

The Oklahoma City Democrat did not return phone calls requesting comment.
    Johnson ran for U.S. Senate in 2014 but got less than one-third of the vote. It was her first and, until now, only statewide candidacy after serving in the Oklahoma Senate. She has advocated for decriminalized and medical marijuana.

As a lawmaker, Johnson often focused on social services and children's issues.
    Tulsa Republican Gary Richardson is using Facebook to raffle an AR-15 rifle. In a Jan. 27 post, he wrote about his intentions to run.

“Some of you know, but probably not all, that my plans are to make an announcement for governor this spring. This is an effort to build our contact list,” Richardson wrote in a now-edited post.

read more: http://newsok.com/article/5536861?u...m_medium=Social&utm_campaign=NIC-Facebook
    • Like Like x 1