Customize

Old news for new folks, Cult Awareness Network is a Scientololgy Front Group

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Scientology is running CAN - Cult Awareness Network
  2. Diablo Member

That's odd because I just so happened to look up the word IRONY online earlier and that was the definition!
  3. Anonymous Member

New news for old folks. Scilon CAN is dead without signs of live. The CAN Texas(?) and CAN Asia are real anti-cults.
  4. moarxenu Member

Debate rages over whether the evil cult is a cult or a religion. Since it runs CAN I am wondering how if defines "cult" and how CoS stacks up against its own definition.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

from rickross.com

"Now, when you call looking for information about a cult, chances are the person you're talking to is a Scientologist" - Lesley Stahl, 60 minutes
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Old folks, just try to find the scilon CAN's website and telephone. Rickross is 103?
  8. the anti Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

I quit that debate after I realized that Co$ is a RACKET!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Anonymous Member

A religious racket.
  12. Anonymous Member

seems it now is calling itself Foundation for Religious Freedom frf dot org
  13. Anonymous Member

14. Anonymous Member

forf dot org
  15. Anonymous Member

great! 60 minutes clip
  16. Anonymous Member

The FRF is a corporation registered in California and "said" to be operated by a interfaith board. It's dba (doing business as) the New Cult Awareness Network. Per the agreement between the Church of Scientology & the IRS, the "Foundation for Religious Freedom" is a "Scientology-related" entity.

http://www.xenu.net/archive/IRS/#VIII
  17. Anonymous Member

Seriously, that was a funny read. The cult of Disturbathon? Philip K Dick as the prophet?

(Actually, I'd sign up for that!)
  18. Anonymous Member

well, there is a testimony from Larry Wollersheim, so it cant be a scn site

unless, now hes a millionaire they have recruited him again under a different front group

hope he has taken his 8.7 and headed to a cult free land
  19. Anonymous Member

20. Anonymous Member

Larry Wollersheim was awarded 8.7 mill and is a co-founder of factnet (also a 9.2 figure was posted)

Could a Scn front group re-recruit him to get their millions back - say as a cult exit therapy front group or mental health front group?
  21. slobeck Member

orly? So... Hindu, Muslim, Jewish and Buddhist children are up for grabs?
  22. Anonymous Member

Afraid not.. years of litigation, court costs, various attorneys... and they all came a' calling when the settlement was reached. Lawrence was able to buy a yacht & then some, but most of the $8.7 million was distributed to attorneys per court order.
  23. Smurf Member

LOL. Lawrence is way too smart for that to happen.
  24. Anonymous Member

good!
  25. Anonymous Member

there is another thread 'taking back the CAN' on p.3 of Think Tank, Scientology Discussion
  26. Anonymous Member