Customize

Ontario New Ideal ORG - Anonymous Protesting

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Intelligence, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

OMG! Love it! Longer vid? Baited breath Mr Love, baited breath!

Adam you are awesome.
    • Funny Funny x 2

2. Hope this works, another brilliant short video of Adam the Awesome!!
  3. Anonymous Member

It works awesomely! :)

I am yet to see you in action Irishgal 55, but I'm sure you're awesome too!!!
  4. The Wrong Guy Member

Here's part of the inevitable press release that the cult published today:

Church Of Scientology Cuts Ribbon On New Ideal Org For Canada's Technology Triangle

More than a thousand Scientologists and their guests from across Canada and the U.S. Great Lakes region gathered on February 9, 2013 to celebrate the opening of the new Church of Scientology of Cambridge, Ontario. Joining Church officials for the dedication ceremony were national and provincial dignitaries.

Excerpt:

The presence of Mr. David Miscavige, Chairman of the Board Religious Technology Center and ecclesiastical leader of the Scientology religion, marked the significance of the occasion. In his dedication address, Mr. Miscavige told Cambridge parishioners and staff: “This Church is the incarnation of all Scientology bestows to this world, forged of the very purpose with which L. Ron Hubbard bestowed Scientology itself: to help Man to again find his footing in this materialistic society; to restore to him the goodness, love and decency with which he was created; and to help him fulfill his eternal dream of spiritual freedom. So take all that you now have with this Ideal Org and let no one want of your help, for you now possess unlimited resources to answer every need and fulfill your dreams, your responsibility and your destiny as Scientologists.”

Also in attendance and commemorating the new Church were Member of Parliament, Canadian House of Commons, Ret., Mr. Derek Lee; Canadian Multicultural Council co-founder Mr. Sid Ikeda; and Encounter World Religions Centre founder, Mr. JW Windland.

In welcoming the new Church to Cambridge, Member of Parliament, Canadian House of Commons, Ret., Mr. Derek Lee, said: “I know the church is going to be a major player as a community partner in the development of this whole region. I also understand that 2012 was a really big year for Scientology in its expansion here and internationally and it was the biggest year in your history. So today in Cambridge, Ontario you are lighting the fire for 2013, and I wish you all success in making this the biggest year ever.”

More at www.prweb.com/releases/2013/2/prweb10415862.htm
    • Like Like x 2
  5. DeathHamster Member

#$%@# Derek Lee!
  6. HellRazor Member

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. HellRazor Member

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/2/prweb10415862.htm

This Sid Ikeda?

http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/sid-ikeda/16/425/6a3

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...oronto-japan-internment-camp-anniversary.html
    I wonder what he thinks of Scientology's RPF?
    • Like Like x 3
  8. DeathHamster Member

Imagine ^that^ if the storm had been a day later.

It looks like they chopped down a few trees to make room for the event.

Edit: Just one tree in front of the shed on the right.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. DeathHamster Member

http://www.worldreligions.ca/index.php/what-we-do/religions-we-teach
    So open-minded their brains fell out.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. DeathHamster Member

They sure do pad out his description: "Member of Parliament, Canadian House of Commons, Ret., Mr. Derek Lee".

The correct term is Former member of Parliament.

(It is true that he decided not to run rather than voted out of office, but there really isn't such a thing as a "retired MP".)
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. RightOn Member

he looks like a manequin
    he can show up for an org opeing, but with all the pending lawsuits and Jenna's new book?
    nope! not one peep out of the pipsqueek!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. raboon Member

I bet Vic Toews was in the crowd, masturbating.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. DeathHamster Member

Okay, now this shot is just fucking silly! They're obviously using a photography trick that makes the org look far far away. The trouble is, that parking lot just isn't that big. The camera can only be 60-80m (200-262') away before the photographer drops into a creek full of snow and ice-water.

Satellite view from Google:
    http://goo.gl/maps/KfveZ

Edit: Look at the distortion on the guy's head in the lower left!
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. The fantastic beauty of this meticulously restored Historic Landmark is best revealed at sunset:
    11-Scientology-Cambridge-Building-Exterior.jpg
    By the way, enthusiastic visitors have already purchased every book in the bookstore. A tremendously expanded inventory will be in place today!
    • Funny Funny x 4
  15. The "trick" is called a wide angle lens.
  16. Anonymous Member

ugly pukish yellow org is ugly - inside and out
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. RightOn Member

bussed in from NY, Ohio and Boston. And how many are Sea Orgers?
  18. RightOn Member

even if it was beautiful, the Scientology part would make it ugly
  19. DeathHamster Member

Here's an overview of the crowd photos:
    [IMG]

Kind of a teeny-tiny area for thousands of people.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. [IMG]
    Member of Parliament, Canadian House of Commons, Ret., Mr. Derek Lee, said: “I know the church is going to be a major player as a community partner in the development of this whole region. I also understand that 2012 was a really big year for Scientology in its expansion here and internationally and it was the biggest year in your history. So today in Cambridge, Ontario you are lighting the fire for 2013, and I wish you all success in making this the biggest year ever.”

[IMG]
    Canadian Multicultural Council Co-Founder Mr. Sid Ikeda spoke to the Church’s long record of community service in Ontario: “I met you out in the city, doing the good turns for everyone you meet, every day. And that is why I deeply appreciate you and what you bring to the community. The Church of Scientology is doing a good turn for Ontario. L. Ron Hubbard spoke supreme truth when he said ‘a being is as valuable as he can serve others.’ May his legacy and spirit continue to shine all across Canada.”

[IMG]
    Founder of the Encounter World Religions Centre, Mr. JW Windland applauded the Church’s interfaith achievements: “I expect you to wind the fabric of this community even tighter through your continued engagement in interreligious dialogue and education, serving on interfaith councils, and graciously receiving through its doors the community at large as well as the seeker and the curious of all faiths. Your efforts are truly guaranteeing that L. Ron Hubbard’s vision of a world of religious tolerance and peace comes true.”

[IMG]

[IMG]
    The Office of L. Ron Hubbard
    Traditional in all Churches of Scientology is the Office of L. Ron Hubbard, honouring the religion’s Founder and symbolizing that this Church is true to his writings and ideals.

21. Anonymous Member

Agreed, my estimate is only slightly lower.
    [IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Can't you people fucking read? I said there were over 4 thousand people in attendance!

We had to turn over 10 thousand more away because we were unprepared for such a massive demand by the public to be part of The Sprint To Eternity.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  23. RightOn Member

what is wrong with those freakin' officials?
    They should all be ashamed of themselves
    Founder of the Encounter World Religions Centre, Mr. JW Windland
    Canadian Multicultural Council Co-Founder Mr. Sid Ikeda
    Member of Parliament, Canadian House of Commons, Ret., Mr. Derek Lee
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. DeathHamster Member

Derek Lee left politics a few years back, he's a Former Member of Parliament, but he's always been a Scientology Special Friend:
    Currently he's not an "official" of any kind.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Wow, Derek Lee is the worst kind of whore. At least a prostitute accepts money. He can be bought with a fake humanitarian award. Even in "retirement" he is still beholden to the cult, schlepping to Cambridge for their stupid event.
  26. Anonymous Member

Now,now, Karin, don't lose patience, they are SP's and all. :) Awesome effort
  27. HellRazor Member

The group on the far right of the picture look like they might be Sea Ogres or staff, in blue shirts and black coats (no swing coats though). I counted about 65-70 of them.
  28. RightOn Member

well that is a relief. So once again Scientology keeps on their path of deception with trumped up numbers on how many members were present and also about Derek Lee being a member of Parliament.
    So, by the sounds of things, the people they did get to speak were nothing to write home about? Is COS scraping the bottom of the barrel?
    And yes I know the COS doesn't have any other path except a path of deception.
  29. Interesting, the women's black coats all have hoods but not the men's. They might have been a choir of some kind "entertainment".
  30. Please note the amazing use of LRH Tech to make the gold bands on our building in this photo disappear at the dedication.
  31. ps: Also the two circular logos. Only Scientology Tech is able to perform such miracles!
  32. my first public demo , of any sort...attended to support my partner as they had never done one either.....actually attended without any preconceptions what so ever and very little info on COS....interesting lingo and am quite amazed at the special "code" invented by M. Hubbard etal over time.
    Today I reviewed comments and pics on this site on the event and have to add some comment from an individual who rarely does so via social media or any other format whereby an individual can take shots at another individual or distinct part of society or an organization in as complete anonymity such as this site and not have to face the individual under attack or criticism.

I have never had a lot of respect for any organized religion or any other group whose sole purpose is to manipulate the thinking process of individuals, especially when some of the individuals affected are children. I especially do not respect organizations who deliberately mislead and/or also isolate individuals and deliberately remove the right of that individual to enjoy and explore the process of free thinking and associations. I believe this behaviour is is in contravention of quite a few hard fought for civil rights that are enjoyed in the progressive, free part of our society, especially in Canada and the USA.

I have quickly reviewed comments from Karen Pouw and have found several total false statements that it is unimaginable to someone who thinks as I do.

I have reviewed the pics released by COS today regarding the success of the Grand Opening of their new "Ideal in Cambridge" and frankly am agast at the pics.....I was there and way before many others arrived and have to say that the pictures of the officials on a stage that never existed, and chairs where shrubbery does exist, and the balloons and propelled chaff into the air that did NOT happen, is so false and unbelievable to the extent of some 3rd rate comic attempt a something..."like a grade school winter presentation?" I really do think that several hundred people in that liittle parking lot would have been heard by those of us on the street 500 feet away! Allow me the freedom to use an extremely overused new expression WTF!! Anybody who ascribes or subscribes, or otherwise partakes in this deliberate insult to human intellect must have something seriously warped in the general area of the cranium,,particularly the frontal lobe utilization of reasoning. Readily available and public literature informs us that this organization's mantra come from a science fiction writer so, silly me!

I would like to say to the two young men I met yesterday this: I am sincerely thankful that my life did not start off as off-tracked as yours' has. While listening to the impassioned young man with the mega phone, and also thinking on it over the past 24 hours, I have gained a better insight into what happens to the unfortunate individuals who become trapped inside organizations such as COS ( Davidians and more...!) No, it is NOT OK, to separate children from families nor is it acceptable to force divorces because an individual wishes to change a life style. It is the Right of those of us who live in The Great White North and the USA to associate with whomever we chose to associate with, (providing it is legal to my mind), and to enjoy whatever beliefs we choose to believe, but it is NOT OK to usurp these Rights, especially if the sole, apparent, reason is to make money and mind control human beings in order to achieve those aims. You young men have my best wishes for a full recovery from the obvious harm you have suffered from this program.
  33. RightOn Member

and also the two logos!
  34. RightOn Member

so you are saying there wasn't a stage with officials? no confetti or balloons?
    You know the confetti and balloons does look shooped in. People normally look up when confetti is coming down, you don't see that at all in this picture.
    also please know the person posting on here as Karen Pouw is just kidding. Karen Pouw is a spokesperson for the COS. She is not HERE posting comments
    • Like Like x 2
  35. DeathHamster Member

Keep in mind that the stage, chairs, and everything else happened behind the building, away from the street and protestors.
    There's no way that they had more than 500 in that wedge of parking lot.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

The Scientology corporation's dirty tricks department, called OSA, is in such a sorry state of understaffing and underfunding that it is now up to Anonymous to represent them on WWP.

Anonymous has become so familiar with OSA's boilerplate that it is no effort at all, and quite amusing.

WWP used to have the occasional OSA agent come post here, but alas it seems they have mainly given up. Now all they do is to occasionally post random insults as a guest or as Anonymous in a hilariously futile attempt to disrupt the functioning of WWP. Perhaps they have finally realized that this is a waste of their efforts since Anonymous is quite capable of insulting and riling itself up against itself without their help.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  37. RightOn Member

so the person who posted that is incorrect then?
    I still think the the confetti looks weird