Customize

Op-ed letter/press release

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Anonynamefag, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Anonynamefag Member

Op-ed letter/press release

Mods, feel free to merge with Gregg's thread. I felt this was necessary because of the bullshit the cult is playing.

This is what it MUST include:

• BE COMPASSIONATE. OFFER CONDOLENCES.
    • CCHR's link to Scientology, and it's views on Depakote
    • Emphasize that Kawasaki Syndrome, according to experts, HAS NO CONNECTION WITH SEIZURES
    • The fact that the autopsy does not answer ANY of the questions the press asked, only that it wasn't murder (no shit)
    • Restate Scientology's views on mind-altering drugs (optional)
    • What the Purification Rundown is, in detail (optional?)
    • The contradicting views of many other press releases on when Jett was pronounced dead (make no implications of the press lying, leave that up to the reader to decide)
    • Many, many people saying that Jett was autistic, despite John's claims; also include the fact that Scientologists do not believe autism exists
    • Other Scientology victims have been cremated to hide evidence, including Uwe Stuckenbrock
    • Scientology's beliefs on medications, and the Bridge to Total Freedom (optional?)

Not that I think it's necessary, but I will volunteer to make a video script upon request, as well. Mods, again, merge on your discretion, but this needs to be addressed NAO, imo.
  2. Anon123456 Member

Re: It cannot be ignored, we need a press release, now.

we should tread lightly here gentlemen. if any press release goes out it should contain our condolences. and maybe a full break down of the purif. other then that my opinion is that we should treat this with kid gloves. this could be a big footbullet for us if we dont take care to respect the dead.
  3. Mutante Member

Seems to me these are the most salient facts, with some references. Improve, use, ignore, remove Jett-specific content etc. as you like.

1) Scientology views anyone with a disability, including autism, as a 'degraded being'.

Insert best dox proving this

2) Video evidence suggests Jett displayed behaviours associated with autism.

3) Family friends and relatives have long been concerned that Jett's condition was mistreated.

John Travolta's brother Joey thought Jett had autism | The Dish Rag | Los Angeles Times

4) Scientology doctrine states that seizures are psychosomatic and requires members to abstain from medication in order to receive 'auditing'

Hubbard talks about auditing epileptics

5) Scientology via its CCHR front group objects to a wide range of medicines including Depakote.

CCHR document on psychiactric drugs

6) The controversial 'Purification Rundown' is used as treatment instead of medicine.

The Purification Rundown - Wikipedia

Critical Analysis of the Purification Rundown
  4. Anonynamefag Member

Fix'd OP
  5. Donovan Cook Member

Nicely done Mutante!

I say wait. The poor kid hasn't even had services yet. But documenting things never hurts. ;)
  6. Anonynamefag Member

At the very least, we should save all of the evidence before the cult tries to start covering them up.
  7. FUNKCRAFT Member

"It is the sincere hope of Anonymous that the Travolta family explored the most modern and effective treatments for their son's special needs. This is how any sane and loving family would handle his condition. Unfortunately for Scientologists like John Travolta, being administered by a doctor of medicine who prescribes medication that treat seizures is in violation of Scientology doctrine. If Mr. Travolta behaved like any good father, as is the hope of Anonymous, it is important that the public know that Mr.Travolta was doing so in violation of the tenets of scientology"

Only an opening like this will result in your press release not being PR-Suicide.

End of story. You need to come out and say you give Travolta the benefit of the doubt. Say you hope he was giving his kid something to treat his siezures and then point out that if indeed this is the case Travolta was doing so at great personal risk to himself by violating the tenets of Scienotlogy.

this is the only way to go about handling this.

from here you have liscence to discuss the finer points of what LRH says about degraded beings.

dont take this intro verbatim. the medical terminology is vague and unprofessional. the cadence isnt metered properly. i can write it better but this should give you an idea.

please consult me with your draft. i kick ass at this shit, would do it myself but am away from my media station atm.

oh: this will for sure alienate all the chans we have been getting onboard the hatemachine over at 888 and will require us to step up our hatemachine black ops to maintain the balance of lols. (we've been trolling news sites as j.swift celebrating Jett's death @ the hands of our mindbeams)

TOODLES.

FIAT LULZ FAGGOTS.
  8. TheBitch Member

i made a phunny

This message and the needful changes to protect the innocent, brought to you by the WTF! It's a Freezoner!!! Kill it With Fire!! Campaign Committee.

Please note folks. $cilontololligists come in two flavors of batshit insane. Both should be avoided / handled with care if you value your own sanity, since both still believe the rantings of an absolute lunatic are "good things" upon which to base an entire life.
  9. zebrafaced Member

Are any 352Anons going to be talking to the press that will undoubtedly be flourishing in Ocala, Florida?
  10. TheBitch Member

Way too fucking late. If you fags wanted a press release, you should have been anticipating this event for the last 24-48 hours. meh... you want fries with your bucket of fail, or will you take it plain?
  11. reznik Member

Anonynamefag.

you sure have a boner for press releases.
  12. TheBitch Member

Re: Travolta "furious" Over Autism claims

This is why you and your ilk are in fact CANCER! Nobody made a death threat buddy, but you wouldn't realize that nao would ya? Too used to being in $cientology like good old TomKat and seeing enemies behind every tree, I expect.

DIAF

PS. You can suspect whatever you liek, it's a free world. Don't be too disappointed one day though if somebody who makes a real threat winds up burying you for real because of that shitty chip you carry round on your thetan's shoulder, eh?

You know I love ya, but ffs come up to present time!

rvlo2c.jpg
  13. ANONXXXXX Member

one thing

GET THIS TO DIGITALSPY

email this when it's done to them
    btw any anons registered on ds forums that could lead them here? i would but they don't take webmail

Showbiz, entertainment and media news - Digital Spy

(very good celebrate gossip site that has a 8pg thread about jetts death)
  14. TheBitch Member

rvlo2c.jpg
  15. TheBitch Member

Re: Travolta "furious" Over Autism claims

"Kill it with fire" is not, "Here, let me take my torch and light the asshole right next to me on fire."

lrn2metaphor you ridiculously literal Freezone fucks!

See difference? Rest of whatever you asked must be part of a seekrit treehouse Freezone thing. I'm afraid you've mistaken this little agnostic for someone who gives a shit about $cilontololligy in a "good" way for whatever reason. Check your postulates and recompute.
  16. twistedpuppet Member

I've seen prettier boxes.
  17. TheBitch Member

yeah, there are prettier... they didn't want ostentatious.. it cost moar.
  18. whosit Member

Not sure if we should be bring up the cremation - especially if we are taking a stance of this not being a crime. If it is not a crime why would that matter? We don't want to sound like a bunch of tinfoil hat wearing nutcases. We do not have any definitive proof to back up even hinting towards something like that.

Purif I believe is not optional. Their are statements directly quoting Kelly Preston for putting Jett through this treatment. This treatment is dangerous, and on top of that it is a core belief of Scientology that relates to a lot of their pseudo science BS. The physical harm it can do an adult is awful. We don't know what it would do to young child but if we get people asking the questions I'm sure eventually someone in the medical field will chime in. Just like they did with Kawasaki and seizures.

If this press release is going to be put out lets go for short, to the point and show the public and media where to go to find out more information regarding Scientology and medicine.

Just my $0.02
  19. j0eg0d Member

20. Barbedanon Member

21. XenuLovesU Member

If you wanna say something like, "Other Scientology victims have been cremated to hide evidence, including Uwe Stuckenbrock" -- you better have some evidence to back it up. Anything else is just baseless speculation and will taint any other (more valid) points you want to make.

Got a link to a Scientology criminal case where anyone is being looked at for cremating a body to cover it up? Don't fag up things with speculation -- stick to facts. They're damning enough on their own.
  22. imariscent Member

23. Re: It cannot be ignored, we need a press release, now.

In a related note:

Scientology has removed their google ads. BREAK
    "Operation Golden Voice" is GoGoGoGo!!! BREAK
    Operational details will be released on YouTube shortly. BREAK

Google "scientology" for more information and feel free to click through the ad the first time, we have Madoff's missing money. We plan on 0wning the Intertubes/Google during this operation. :cool:

It would be best if several websites specifically addressing Jett Travolta be created. They WILL receive advertising!
  24. whosit Member

25. imariscent Member

Sometimes if you speculate you open doors, this is how you know: If you get a friendly person trying to tell you their life story,, then trying to get you to call them so you can listen to their story better. Like if I am that stupid to call and they have a caller ID.

Make silly specs, here and their and see what comes pouring out through that door.
  26. MsDweller Member

Famous people with unspecified forms of autism
    The following people have been diagnosed as being somewhere on the autistic spectrum but the specific classification is unknown.
    Daryl Hannah, an American actress best known for her roles in Splash, Blade Runner and Kill Bill was diagnosed as a child as being 'borderline autistic' [1]
    Christopher Knowles, American poet [2]
    Matthew Laborteaux, actor on Little House on the Prairie [3]
    Katherine McCarron, autistic child allegedly murdered at the age of three by her mother, Karen McCarron. [4]
    Jason McElwain, high school basketball player [5]
    Michael Moon, adopted son of author Elizabeth Moon [6]
    Jasmine O'Neill, author of Through the Eyes of Aliens [7]
    Sue Rubin, subject of documentary Autism Is a World. Sue Rubin has no oral speech but does communicate with facilitated communication. [8]
    Birger Sellin, author from Germany, [9]
    Robert Gagno, actor from Vancouver,[10]

Famous people with
    Asperger syndrome
    Dan Aykroyd, comedian and actor: Aykroyd stated he has Asperger's, but some feel he was joking. [11]
    Richard Borcherds, mathematician specializing in group theory and Lie algebras [12]
    William Cottrell, student who was sentenced to eight years in jail for fire-bombing SUV dealerships [13]
    Craig Nicholls, frontman of the band The Vines [14]
    Gary Numan, British singer and songwriter [15]
    Dawn Prince-Hughes, PhD, primate anthropologist, ethologist, and author of Songs for the Gorilla Nation [16]
    Judy Singer, Australian disability rights activist [17]
    Vernon L. Smith, Nobel Laureate in Economics [18]
    Satoshi Tajiri, creator of Pokémon [19]
    Daniel Tammet, British autistic savant, believed to have Asperger Syndrome [20]
    Liane Holliday Willey, author of Pretending to be Normal, Asperger Syndrome in the Family; Asperger syndrome advocate; education professor; and adult diagnosed with Asperger syndrome at age 35 [21]

People with high-functioning autism
    Michelle Dawson, autism researcher and autism rights activist who has made ethical challenges to Applied Behavior Analysis [22]
    Temple Grandin, a designer of humane food animal handling systems. [23]
    Hikari Oe, Japanese composer [24]
    Bhumi Jensen, Thai prince, grandson of King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand; killed by drowning in the tsunami caused by the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake [25]
    Dylan Scott Pierce, wildlife illustrator [26]
    Jim Sinclair, autism rights activist [27]
    Donna Williams, Australian author of Nobody Nowhere and Somebody Somewhere; after testing for deafness in late childhood, and being labelled 'disturbed', Donna was formally diagnosed as autistic in her 20s [28]
    Stephen Wiltshire, British architectural artist [29]
    Axel Brauns, German author of the autobiographical bestseller Buntschatten und Fledermäuse and filmmaker [30]

Famous autistic savants
    Alonzo Clemons, American clay sculptor [31]
    Tony DeBlois, blind American musician [32]
    Leslie Lemke, blind American musician [33]
    Jonathan Lerman, American artist [34]
    Thristan Mendoza, Filipino marimba prodigy [35]
    Jerry Newport is an author, savant, and has Asperger's. His wife, Mary Newport, is also a savant on the autistic spectrum [36]
    Derek Paravicini, blind British musician [37]
    James Henry Pullen, gifted British carpenter [38]
    Matt Savage, U.S. autistic jazz prodigy [39]
    Henriett Seth-F., Hungarian autistic savant, poet, writer and artist [40]

People with severe autism
    Tito Mukhopadhyay, author, poet and philosopher [41]

Notes
    Daryl Hannah at TV.com [1] (accessed June 13, 2006)
    Christopher Knowles at Gavin Brown, Art in America [2] (accessed June 13, 2006)
    The Internet Movie Database [3], (accessed June 13, 2006)
    Death Ruled A Homicide, Week.com [4] {accessed June 13, 2006)
    Autistic Teen's Hoop Dreams Come True, cbsnews.com [5] (accessed June 13, 2006)
    Autism: Past, Present, Future, Speculative, Elizabeth Moon [6] (accessed June 13, 2006)
    A Place for All, Jasmine Lee O'Neill [7] (accessed June 13, 2006)
    The Internet Movie Database [8], (accessed June 13, 2006)
    Sellin, Birger. I Don't Want to Be Inside Me Anymore: Messages from Autistic Mind.
    The Internet Movie Database [9], (accessed July 13, 2006)
    Dan Aykroyd stated in an interview with Terry Gross that he had Asperger's and Tourette syndrome as a preteen. Since the diagnosis of Asperger's syndrome did not exist when he was a preteen (it became a diagnosis in 1994; Aykroyd was 42 at the time), it is possible that he was joking, or it may just be that he thinks of his behavior at that age as similar to what he has heard about these conditions.
    Richard Borcherd's diagnosis is discussed in Simon Baron-Cohen's book The Essential Difference
    Calif. student gets 8 years for SUV vandalism, Reuters [10] (accessed June 13, 2006)
    Stop making sense, Guardian.co.uk [11] (accessed June 13, 2006)
    Gary Numan: It’s Easy to be Happy When You’re Financially Secure, Trackitdown - Dance Music MP3/WAV/Merchandise Distribution Centre [12] (accessed June 13, 2006)
    Dawn Prince-Hughes's Asperger diagnosis is described on pages 173-175 of Songs of the Gorilla Nation, by Dawn Prince-Hughes
    ASpar Home [13] (accessed June 13, 2006)
    Mild autism has 'selective advantages', CNBC [14] (accessed June 13, 2006)
    A Salute to Japanese Game Designers, Ampednews.com [15] (accessed June 13, 2006)
    A genius explains, Guardian.co.uk [16] (accessed June 13, 2006)
    Pretending to be Normal: Living with Asperger’s Syndrome, Liane Holliday Willey (Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 1999)
    No Autistics Allowed, Michelle Dawson [17] (accessed June 13, 2006)
    Emergence: Labeled Autistic, Temple Grandin with Margaret Scariano, 1986, updated 1991), ISBN 0-446-67182-7
    The Music of Light: The Extraordinary Story of Hikari and Kenzaburo Oe, Lindsley Cameron (Simon & Schuster, 1998). ISBN 0-684-82409-4
    Remembering Khun Poom, Just PK [18] (accessed June 13, 2006)
    Channel One Highlights Newsmakers for the Week of December 12, 2005, Business Wire [19] (accessed June 14, 2006)
    Why I dislike "person first" language, Jim Sinclair [20] (accessed June 13, 2006)
    Somebody Somewhere and Autism: An Inside-Out Approach, Donna Williams
    Official site [21] (accessed 14 June 2006)
    The Internet Movie Database [22], {accessed June 13, 2006)
    Art Gallery Artists Sculpture Home Decor Art History and Fine Art Prints[23] ((accessed 14 June 2006)
    Official site [24] (accessed June 14, 2006)
    Leslie Lemke: An Inspirational Performance, Darold Treffert, MD [25] (accessed 14 June 2006)
    Jonathan Lerman: The Drawings of a Boy with Autism, George Braziller (2002)
    Thristan "Tum-Tum" Mendoza, Darold Treffert, MD [26] (accessed 14 June 2006)
    Against the Odds: a Love Story; Jerry and Mary Newport grew up as outcasts. Now, they have found each other--and clues to the medical mystery that tormented them, Los Angeles Times [27] Accessed (June 13, 2006)
    Derek Paravicini, Darold Treffert, MD [28] (accessed 14 June 2006)
    The childhood and the life of James Henry Pullen, the victorian idiot savant (1832–1916), O. Conor Ward. Abstract of article found here [29] (accessed 14 June 2006)
    The Prodigy, People Magazine June 17, 2002. Article found here [30]
    Official site [31] (accessed 14 June 2006)
    Boy Sheds Light on Autism Mysteries, ABC news [32] (accessed 14 June 2006)
  27. whosit Member

I agree with XenuLovesU. If we're going to do a press release (and I'm not even sure we should) it needs to be fact driven. There should be NO speculation. We got to remember DOX/PICS or GTFO and we need to apply it ourselves first and most vigorously.

Once people see the truth they can speculate and draw their own conclusions.
  28. TheBitch Member

Ok... I'mma post this video at the risk of being repetitious. It is an example of flying close to the sun without saying ANYTHING which can be factually challenged. Conclusions are left ENTIRELY to the viewer.. and they aren't hard to draw for anybody but $cientologists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnjwP8Y2HRU&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Jett Travolta, Seizures, Psych Meds, and Scientology - A Public Service Message[/ame]

Videos twice posted on JewTube (two different forms) and was UP less than 12 hours from announcement of death, and combined without ANY callouts for bumping has been seen by more than 5500 viewers. This isn't rocket science folks. You can kick people in the balls without seeming to. FFS!! what happened to all of our skillz with words!
  29. imariscent Member

30. whosit Member

31. imariscent Member

32. eddieVroom Member

I think we can sidestep the entire Autism vs. Kawasaki's thing -- it is uncontested that he had seizures.

I would include this:

From Science of Survival:

"Anyone who is a homosexual or has a chronic neurological condition is 1.1" (on the Tone Scale).

"In any event, any person from 2.0 down on the Tone Scale should not have, in any thinking society, any civil rights of any kind".

"There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the Tone Scale, neither one of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the Tone Scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow."

The Travoltas have stated publicly that Jett was given "detox" -- this means the Purification Rundown. This is consistent with prepping the boy for Auditing.
  33. TheBitch Member

^This. Stick to factual, completely incontestable statements and let the audience draw the conclusions. You can in fact send your condolences whilst at the same time calling someone a "fucking murderer" without calling them it outright, or even implying it. Think of the writing in terms of a space shuttle launch designed to get an IDEA to orbit. Whatever the idea is, don't state it... just get it up to orbit and let it get about doing it's work.
  34. imariscent Member

Ok, I was listening to the Tech 88 supplementary Lecture, why the hell did LRH's voice sound like he was on helium and there was a weird space sounding orb in the back ground. Sorry I know this doesn't have to do with Jett (RIP)
  35. XenuLovesU Member

And just for the record, I'm *still* against the idea of sending out an Anonymous press release.

The press, for once, seem to be doing a really fucking good job of connecting the dots in this case re: Scientology BS being a potential contributing factor in Jett's death.

I think a press release, even a well-thought-out one that is completely factual, is still doing to be looked at as propaganda from the anti-sci camp. That's easy to dismiss.

I think it's a hell of a lot more effective for *individuals* to do things like sending emails to editors and making salient comments on the 4,000+ stories that have popped up on the tubes. You can impart the exact same information, but it will carry a lot more weight if it comes from disparate sources than if it came from an organization that can be accused of having an agenda.

Hash out the important (and factual) points here, then launch your own harpoons individually and in your own words.

My .02 anyway.
  36. imariscent Member

Good way of putting it. What I was thinking in the back of my head? Keep asking the same question, and let the answer eat who ever is at fault inside.
  37. Snake Member

Someone type it out and than us media contact anons can send it out!

GO GO GO!!
  38. TheBitch Member

You know, in a way I rather see your point. Each exercise I've been a part of, even the most recent effort I posted above, or for that matter any Anonymous video I ever saw on JewTube, even with all the stuff I know about the culture of "Hive" etc, I always sort of interpreted / received as the voice of a single individual. Even the original callout saying "Oh shi- , the Internet is here" that alluded to greater than 9000, I took as sort of a personal level, 1 on 1 callout from a person / institution to another, rather than group with agenda.

Maybe instead of talking about a press release, I SAY MAYBE, ya'll should be talking about scripting followup PSA videos for them to start sniping at JewTube, thus reinforcing the DMCA beef etc.

I dunno. Keep it personal, 1 to 1 feeling on JewTube for example... seems to keep people involved. Press Releases are to motivate the media to some sort of POV or action, and UNLESS you're going to very specifically target this toward getting across the understanding of how $cientology is embedding an ugly truth beneath words that make them sound far less crackpottish than they are, then I dunno.

You've got to make the public understand that what the Travolta / Preston / $cilon camp are saying is in fact completely true (based on weasel words), and represents "appropriate $cientological behavior" in a world where "we don't believe in autism." To do that you have to TRANSLATE the underlying subtext of the press releases and explain how the weasel words operate in a $cilon world.
  39. Buttons Member

Isn't grief a down tone emotion in Scientology?
    Won't they have to "pay" for experiencing it?
    And for bringing it in?
  40. XenuLovesU Member

Sometimes, you can accomplish more with subtlety than with a wrecking ball. :-P