Customize

OP: Parti Gras; Ocala- Feb. 21st

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Arnold Friend, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Arnold Friend Member

OP: Parti Gras; Ocala- Feb. 21st

Alright, so something like 17 faggots showed up, one of which showed up as we were leaving. We were supposed to have around 30 or so show, but it would appear as though they enjoy being lame.

Busfags brought caek that was a lie, but Zebra bin Laden and the apparent Pedo-Anon Lulz bought caek later on.
    Uselessfags brought our many 900-something+? fliers/handouts which we finished folding in thirds like mad.
    Raptor-Jesus came without his sheet-toga to actually be Jesus; someone said something about it being excessive.
    And my already sad tape-deck/walkman combo was epic pwned by the gigantic speakers of the concert. (Jimmy Buffet? Whoever saw that guy?)

We handed out our massive amounts of MardiGras beads and fliers/handouts, however we could not complete our goal of giving out all of them.

Our strategy was something like: 3 people stand on an intersection with signs, 4+ people stand on one side of the divided highway holding up signs, and 4-ish stand in the median of the div. highway holding up signs. Then whenever there was a stoplight on either side of the highway, everyone would take their fliers and beads and start attempting to give them to the then stopped cars. A few faggots (mostly Zebrafaced, Anon Lulz, & NonsensicalTaboos) handed out our fliers to the local businesses, they all seemed quite thrilled to be a part of the action. Every once in a while, we would send some out the brave onces to the concert to hand out the fliers as well (mostly AnonAmara, because those people really didn't like me, for some reason)

All went very well, we did not have any problems with the police, or the law in any way.

Someone can wrap up whatever else, as for now, here are the pictures I took and videos and more pictures will be up later.
  2. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Re: OP: Parti Gras; Ocala- Feb. 21st

Great! A solid foothold in Ocala!

From my experience organizing events, I would normally expect 1/2 the people who say they will be there to actually show up. It appears to be human nature.
  3. UF Anon Member

I'm actually glad I didn't wear the robe, since there was a large gathering of Christians in the Square, and I didn't want to upset them. After all, Raptor Jesus can be seen as a mockery of Jesus Christ (imagine that). Still, Parti Gras was win, and I'm glad I got to protest with you all.

EDIT: Can someone explain exactly what was going on with CSX Guy and Flannel Shirt Guy? I was kind of in and out of that whole conversation. All I know is that CSX Guy got into an argument with Flannel Shirt Guy and systematically proved the Big Bang Theory.
  4. zebrafaced Member

Moar liek kept baaawwwwing about his childhood memories of the evil of religion. Flannel shirt guy didn't seem that bad.

Pix soon, video... in a couple of days, that shit is fucking LONG. 20+ minutes of video, just of CSX guy.
  5. anonymous612 Member

There is something srsly wrong with you. =)
  6. zebrafaced Member

The vast majority of these were taken by Anon Lulz, who refused to hold a sign due to the weight of his camera responsibilities.

0102.jpg
    011-1.jpg
    ^^^ Scifag or one of the chans who said he was going to dox us.
    012-1.jpg
    013.jpg
    014.jpg
    015.jpg
    016.jpg
    018.jpg
    022.jpg
    ^^^ RAINBOW SUPPORT.
    0232.jpg
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

CSX Guy videos later this week. For now, I'll upload the short ones. Like the dancing guy on The Square.
  7. Re: OP: Parti Gras; Ocala- Feb. 21st

Epic win guys! And hey, I see one of my signs, which means I was there with you in spirit. Wish like hell I could have been there. *sigh*
  8. Re: OP: Parti Gras; Ocala- Feb. 21st

Oh, and dude with the camera taking the pic of you guys looks familiar, but I can't for the life of me figure out why. If I remember, I'll let you know.
  9. zebrafaced Member

He looks like one of the gay prostitutes that used to frequent one of the clubs. Maybe...
  10. Re: OP: Parti Gras; Ocala- Feb. 21st

good job
  11. Skwee Member

What's it say on the (anti) abortion ad in the background of the last pic?

Great job, btw.
  12. zebrafaced Member

"Abortion: The Ultimate Child Abuse"
  13. Skwee Member

Ah, pro-lifers at it.
  14. AnonAmara Member

Eh!

Awesome pics, so wish I could have had my camera and the like, darn that accident that stole it from me!

But yes, twas an epic win for us, although apparently I'm to be doxdropped, figuring that one out, as of yet, all I've seen is my last name. :S

But hoping not much will come of it!.

Eh however, I am trying to avoid famila

I'm outty.

(netchan help? Stupid video is all I keep getting...phail.)
  15. Re: OP: Parti Gras; Ocala- Feb. 21st

Noice!

motivatorocala.jpg
  16. AnonAmara Member

Yes!

That is an amazing photo :D

Fun times were had by all.
  17. zebrafaced Member

Technically, the chick on the left (AKA, nonsensicaltaboos) is a G-ville Anon. But I liek it nonetheless. ;D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew4n2PtI-uY]YouTube - Ocala's Scientology Protest 2/21, Video 2[/ame]
    ^^^ Just to spread the dance moves with you lot.
  18. anonymous612 Member

Gahh, we need to make it up there.
  19. SRQanon Member

^^THIS! or they need to make it ovar here for birthday bash!
  20. anonymous612 Member

Zebra, I fear I may have promised North Carolina hawt zebra protest photos, and I must deliver.
  21. pwnon Member

612, I thought that was a secret agreement?
  22. ARC Member

Hey it looks like you had fun and informed the public. Nice going, Ocala anons.
  23. anonymous612 Member

You are not helping negotiations.
  24. pwnon Member

Negotiations? I thought we were through with that already, and onto the next stage!
  25. Arnold Friend Member

I might be going to NC this summer. I wonder how many Ocalanons I can kidnap...
  26. zebrafaced Member

I was wondering why there was a linkback and it was in NC...
  27. Arnold Friend Member

I want to go to the Birthday Bash! And I will do my best; I will pack them into my damned car. ('Tis a good thing Zebrafaced is only 10; she'll even fit in my trunk.)
  28. zebrafaced Member

STFU ARNOLD. D:

Not sure if I could go to the birthday bash, due to padre.
  29. Arnold Friend Member

Eh, we're going to the Busch Gardens to celebrate my birthday. I don't know what he's talking about. What's wrong with going to an amusement park? ^_^
  30. anonymous612 Member

That is not my doing! That was there before negotiations began. >>; This has been a long and complex diplomatic procedure.
  31. zebrafaced Member

So are you getting anything in return for Zebrapix?
  32. pwnon Member

The linkback may have been my doing, but only accidental. Ning is sometimes sketch. I tried to copy that "Area protected by Anon" poster but...well, I don't know what happened.

>.<

And as of last night, anyone from Clearwater, Fla and Ocala, Fla is an official member of the North Carolina Anon. You can thank 612 (or as I like to call her, Six One Twelve) for that.
  33. Anonymous Member

there's membership?
  34. pwnon Member

Of course not. It's a symbolic act.

And on further inspection, that linkback isn't from me. It's linked to a topic about being safe while protesting. I have no idea what it's about.
  35. anonymous612 Member

Anon needs to lern2figureofspeech.

"If you stay safe while protesting, you can remain alive to admire pix of Zebra JB."

...pwnon we need to rediscuss my contract.
  36. pwnon Member

I'm sorry, but according to my legal experience (watching a couple episodes of Judge Joe Brown), you've already agreed to a contract (of nothing in return) and I have no legal reasoning to accept the renegotiation. I'm sorry, I truly am, but it looks like we'll have to proceed as originally planned.
  37. anonymous612 Member

stfu I'm calling my OSA lawyer.
  38. zebrafaced Member

DO I GET A CARD AND PLAQUE?!

I want to put it next to my C&D.
  39. pwnon Member

Call your lawyer, Six. I'll just shout INCIDENT I at them until s/he quits the case.

And Zebra, I could try to hook up some kind of card/plaque thing. We'll see though.
  40. UF Anon Member

It's in the mail along with your official JB Declare letter.